Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help, im struggling with this incident

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
GUYS, im really struggling with this;

See theres a girl whos keen on me, went to see a movie last weekend, and now shes text me invitin me to go out drinkin with her (and her mates).

Problem is, this girl is really boring, typically I like bubbly girls who are talkative, she is not, and to be honest I cant see it going anywhere with me and her..infact I was ready to not speak to her again, but she text me. She is kinda attractive, but not really my cup of tea at all (i like rock punk quirky alternative girls...she is anything but!)

Im 23 (and a virgin)...she is 19.. I just dont know whether to go out and try to fvck her, or whether to just not bother. what would u guys do?

I think its because I know im going against my ethics to simply shag her just because theres no-one else better around for me.

anyone else had anything similar?

appreciated guys :)

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
why would it be going against your ethics to shag a girl you think is attractive? Esp. at 23 a virgin.

People the have a lot of sex don't get perfect girls every time they want to bang, they take what they get and if it's a keeper keep it.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He wants to say that the girl is good-looking, but she simply doesn't turn him on.

Your problem: As long as you think that she's really not so much your type, you'll probably have a hard time getting her into your bed. Try it and you'll know why.

I would say: don't invest too much time in a girl when you're sure you're not attracted to her.
If your virginity is such a big deal to you, you might as well go for it, but it probably won't be good if you don't find her hot.

Attraction is much more than pure looks. Even for us guys.

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah Huffman, that is totally true. personality really goes a long way for me...hmm, I dont know what to do..at least I can sleep on it :).

Oh, and if your from bavaria, I went to oktoberfest a couple years back and it ROCKED!!!

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple question:

Is the satisfaction of losing your virginity going to offset the guilt you'll feel because you think you're taking advantage of her?