Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help... I just blew it.. dam "i love you" ughhh ..

oldskewlboyjay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys... yeah I kinda just blew it.... I know your not supposed to tell your girlfriend "i love you" first and your also supposed to wait ATLEAST like 2 months or so but for some reason it slipped out. We've only been going out for a month now. And thats not even the worst part. I did it on the internet. :-(. Yes before you flame me I know... i messed up big time. But I do love this girl. After I told her she told me that she also loved me but that she was gonna wait to tell me in person. I can't tell if i messed any thing up between us or not, but I would die if i did. Do you guys have ANY idea how i can maybe fix this? or some how make it better than what it is?? I feel like I just blew every thing... :-(

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stop overreacting man, just wait and see. Who knows, you might just get lucky tomorrow night ;)

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nota, I love your post #.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NotaGoatLover
Don Juan

Originally posted by Zaine
Nota, I love your post #.
GROW UP MAN!!!!

its ok i was thinking the same thing :p

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, as I was posting it I said to myself..."I'm so immature."
The urge was irresistable.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
i luv u 2

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok
im curious
how tha reck u love someone dating her for 1 month?

seriously

maybe u are in love only

:confused:

oldskewlboyjay

Don Juan
Reaction score
So then you guys think i'm just over reacting then?? I know I did ruin something but.... It feels like... I dont know. I hope i'm just over reacting.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oldskewlboyjay
So then you guys think i'm just over reacting then?? I know I did ruin something but.... It feels like... I dont know. I hope i'm just over reacting.
Getting all angst-ridden won't do your cause any good. Chill. Relax. Take it easy. Have a LifeSaver or something.
It doesn' t mean that you ruined anything. Lighten up on yourself.

johnfjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
just don't say it again. use challenge. you can always use challenge, it's all up to you to do it. That will cancel out your AFC "i love you".

and when she says it, tell her you love yourself too. Don't say I love you till you know EVERYTHING about her, and even then, she should be saying it more than you. A man shows his affection, he doesn't need to say it.

A7Xx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude ur making way to big of a deal, this is only a minor mistake, and people throw around the words "I love you" so much now days that it is like the holy grail, when those three words mean absolutley nothing and do not really mean you are in love. The only real mistake here is the way you reacted to it, so just act cool about it and wait a while before saying it again.

oldskewlboyjay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by A7Xx
Dude ur making way to big of a deal, this is only a minor mistake, and people throw around the words "I love you" so much now days that it is like the holy grail, when those three words mean absolutley nothing and do not really mean you are in love. The only real mistake here is the way you reacted to it, so just act cool about it and wait a while before saying it again.
Thanks for the advice dude. Actually I dont know what happened but I must of done SOMETHING right because I got in her pants friday night for the first time :) so I was quite happy. Im way over this now. Thanks to all who helped me.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
girl: I love you debonaire
debonaire: I know

Very well put Debonaire

Ya know, I really don't have a set "time" limit when I actually start saying the word. No one should. If any of you guys actually believe in love then you should only say it when you feel like it's right and believe me, you'll know. Where a lot of people go wrong though is that they can't distinguish between infatuation and love. Love is mutual and should be felt by both people. If you are the only one producing these feelings, you're not experiencing love. So, instead of worrying about what's going to happen, next time you see her in person, and if she does say it, try and pull a Debonaire maybe..the only thing you're really trying to avoid with all of this is coming off too strong and being to "clingy."

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** rules dude,if you feel you love her,then say it,why not? honestly it COULD creep her out a little, but you shouldnt care,its how you feel braw.

but on the other hand i dont think people really know what love is till they get older. its hard for me to believe in true love in high school.