Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HELP ! I cannot believe this !!

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So about a year ago i finally got my first girlfriend at age 15(im now 16 turning 17 in a few months). I was soo hype because i wasn't really experienced with girls or anything. I told myself since this is my first girlfriend i wont mess anything up and try to make things perfect.Shes the"flirty independent" type of girls that loves to flirt around and has everything in life going great for her.Shes also very social and outgoing.We dated for about one and a half month, and i really LIKED her but throughout the relationship she didn't show much interest and one time she told me that she flirted with a boy and went to his house..but did nothing sexual. she ended up breaking up with me and i was HEARTBROKEN...i cried my eyes out but i acted like it didn't phase me even though i was basically in love with her.we remained friends and hanged out for a little.Then we kinda lost contact.

Months passed and all i did was think about her.It was not one day i havent thought about her no matter what i did. And im still like this now.Then one day she texts me and we start talking aagain and she tells me that she had a boyfriend for about 8 months and they broke up recently. i was shocked and hurt again.but we started tlking more and more and we soon developed this kinda "playful bf/gf" relationship where we would flirt with each other and call each other "baby" and stuff even though i never told her how i really felt about her because i didn't have the guts too.We continued this little thing for a while until finally i grew the balls to tell her how i really felt, and i finally did.When i told her she really said nothing and we just continued doing what we were doing,but she would tell me how she likes me but she dosent want a boyfriend anymore.she really gave me signs that she actually liked me. Overtime we developed into "friends with benefits"...We would occasionally kiss and stuff.

About a month ago she invited me over to her house and we made out and i even gave her oral sex...The next day i text her and she lets me know that she didnt really like me (she thought she did) and that she dosent want to continue doing what we were doing, and we can no longer flirt or kiss. I was HEARTBROKEN AGAIN AND I CRIED. I CRIED LIKE EVERYDAY THAT WEEK THINKING ABOUT HOW SHE PLAYED ME FOR A FOOL.

PLEASE help guys what should i do? All i do is THINK ABOUT HER EVERYDAY,EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY NO MATTER WHAT I AM DOING.I have sex with other girls and try to occupy myself by working out and concentratiing on school but it dosent work(oh and she attends my school and everytime i see her my heart literally skips a beat and i get butterflies in my stomach. Its been a full year and i have still not gotten over this girl. Im infatuated with her. I decided to do no contact and on the third day she texted me and i replied like the sucker i am .... PLEASE HELP!!!!!

morepoonplease

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop lying to yourself, you're not getting any action from anyone else lol thats why youre so attached, so go out there and find new chicks to fvck, i find it hard to believe all u got was oral sex from this girl yet youre banging other chicks left and right? lol get real... and as stated above, you're 16 ffs its ok that youre still a virgin bud ;)

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol bro im not begging you to believe me about anything..i know what i did and what i do..i just need some help getting over this girl :(

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody can help you. Getting over your first kid-crush is part of growing up.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isnt my first for some freaking reason im always getting infatuated and obssessed for a certain girl this has happened before but none of them compared to this one beause this one was actually my girlfriend at some pount so shes basically the most i ever had apart from sex

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wait...she made you give her head but none in return...

she is a boss...

move on dude. pretty soon you will find out real quick that girls do come and go(why do you think this phrase gets used to much) and you will also find out that there is tons and tons of girls out there that you can get into a relationship with and bond just as hard or harder

trust me, I been there where you're currently at. I been in the hearbroken stage where I could not get over this girl for 7 months(not quite a year) where I thought about her everyday. the one thing that will help is, the less you think about her the easier it gets. I know its hard, your mind just wants to think of her and lust and give you scenarios in your head of you two together but you just have to be stronger and try to control it. remember time heals all. the one thing you do NOT want to do is try talking to her again. if she likes you but doesn't want to go out, she will just put you in the friend zone which will make the recovery WAY more painfull and longer because you will be a part of her life and the feelings wont go away. also do not stalk her facebook profile. doing these things will make you go backwards in your healing process.
honestly, kick her to the curb. if she ever hits u up, reply with short answers, make it look like you are too busy. try and eliminate her out of your life, you have to treat her like she is cancer. that's the only way your feelings for her will go numb and one day you will be able to walk right past her without even looking, thinking, or feeling anything TRUST.

like I said earlier, there are tons of girls out there you can bond with as strong or stronger. we are humans, that's how we work, we can easily bond with anyone. love is a chemical released from the brain(the chemical is not actually called love) and since affection is something humans need, it can be released easily with enough time.

oh and next time you get a GF make sure you get her sprung on you so you do not have to go down this path. you said that when this girl was your GF, she did not seem interested. that already sounded like it was going to end badly....next time treat your next girl like a princess, be the romantic type..for about a month and slowly pull away. this will get her sprung hard on you so next time it will be you breaking up and she will be the one that is hearbroken and cant get over you(your next girl)

hope that helps

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looking out irocknike23 and yeah man shes always playing boys left and right and leading them on and then ****s on them like she did me.im currently doing no contact ,and she notices my change ,she sees me in school and askes me why dont i reply to her texts

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
Good looking out irocknike23 and yeah man shes always playing boys left and right and leading them on and then ****s on them like she did me.im currently doing no contact ,and she notices my change ,she sees me in school and askes me why dont i reply to her texts
yup that's what you gota do. if you ever must break silence and talk make it look like you're way to per-occupied with other crap and make it look like you could not care for her at all. oh and you want to get revenge? start walking around school with other girls in front of her.

girls are all territorial. she sees that she will feel some type of jealousy

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
damn that was a sad story.... wow..

dude.. 99% of females these days are hos... what that means is when if they like you alot they will still go and F other guys.. you need to learn to accept that and just use them for sex and other stuff like money and gifts... actually liking a females is usually where your relationship will start to end cause women get turned off when you like them alot thats just life.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@DonGordon..yeah i know trust me i will know what to do and what not to do in the future...i just CANT get over her man no matter what i do...Sometiimes i even think i should pursue her ..is this a good idea?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
@DonGordon..yeah i know trust me i will know what to do and what not to do in the future...i just CANT get over her man no matter what i do...Sometiimes i even think i should pursue her ..is this a good idea?
No, it's not a good idea young DJ. And YES you can get over her. Go no contact and see other girls. That'll eventually fix your problem.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not working :( I've been macking and having sex with girls for over a year since I've met her and im still obsessed with here. I try to divert my mind on other things like working out and focusing on school but it dosent help. I am currently in no contact and it is killing me softly..

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on dude, all i see is you constantly whining and crying in this thread. you've been given all the help you need and you still come here *****ing. what else do you want from the guys here? srlsy what more do you want us to do for you? the advice you've been given in this thread is all you need to get a move on with your life. people have been married for decades yet divorce and move on with their lives like nothing happened yet you act like the world is coming to an end just because you can't get over some little ho. For someone who claims to be getting ***** on the regular you act like just another AFC *****

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Realize that it was an illusion. You thought she was this great girl that would be girlfriend material. But that's all fantasy. Reality is that you found she leads guys on including you.

We've all been there. It's called the "She's PERFECT for me" fantasy. She would still be with you if she was so perfect for you.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Judge nismo has reviewed your sad story that I was guilty of. :mad:

You need to realize that a lot of women are like this, and have no care for a man's feelings. The best you can do is sex them and spin more plates. Whoever cares the least controls the relationship. You got whipped. :box:

You are guilty of confessing feelings, thinking a girl is perfect, unauthorized use of a pedestal, and caring too much. You have apparently paid the fine of 1 broken heart and 2 blue balls. I'm still gonna fly you to Nonreciprocated Love, Illinois. After that, you'll be on that midnight train to Justafriend, Georgia.

Your princess is in another castle. Accept this fact and get over it. The dating market is very tough for men. Stop catching feelings, as that's the power of the 'gina. So ordered.

Case closed.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not a troll Whatever that is... i just want different perspectives and advice from different people my guy