Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help...how to not care about what other people think

Reaction score
well one of my biggest problem is that i care a lot about what people thinks, so i dont do what i want because i dont want them to think bad of me
but i want to stop thinking like that but i cant!
any advice??

i really need to change this way of thinking

Reaction score
Depression? Try a psychiatrist. Don't lie to yourself, dont delay. **** can change trust me.

Also there's no other way to overcome that feeling but to think of it as fear, make approaches and succeed and be rejected .

I know you've got it in you.

Play on play boi.

Reaction score
nah man im not depressed, and its not only about my love life but my life in general, i always worry about what people will think of me

i just want the mentality about not to give a **** about anything

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mexican_player2 said:
nah man im not depressed, and its not only about my love life but my life in general, i always worry about what people will think of me

i just want the mentality about not to give a **** about anything
Out of curiosity, why don't you want to care about anything?

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
mexican_player2 said:
well one of my biggest problem is that i care a lot about what people thinks, so i dont do what i want because i dont want them to think bad of me
but i want to stop thinking like that but i cant!
any advice??

i really need to change this way of thinking
It seems to me that your putting too much emphasis about what other people think about you and not what YOU think of yourself. Who's oppinion matters most to you?

What have other people done for you? Nothing.
How much success are you going to get from other people? None.
Are other people going to get you to sleep with women? No.

It's not about other fvckin people. The bottom line is, you will have to earn everything you get. Yes, you. It's not other people's life, it's yours. And if they don't like it, then they should get their own fvcking life.

And your going to care about what people think of you? There the one's who need the life if they actually do care.

Here's something you should know about people. Friends will try to hold you down to their level so they won't lose you as a friend. So that you won't make it up there with a better life, a better outlook, and better friends then they are.

People will make fun of you because THEY are insecure about themselves, and when you do something geeky or lame or weak it will remind them of their own weakness and they will attack you for something that they can't face. A secure person won't pass judgement. So therefore you don't need to worry. But the people who do, they are just covering up their own insecurities, therefore these kind of people, you don't even need to worry about what these low lives think.

And other people want somebody to pick on and keep at a low level to make themselves feel better about their own low self esteem.

And if your gonna let an oppinion from an HB get to you, it's going to affect you when 10 more HB's come your way. And that's not a numbers game you want to play.

I hope this one gets to you. Imagine this: You're on your death bed. And you look back at all the risks you never took. About how you cared about what other people thought of you. And then you realize, you never once lived your life at all. You were just living other peoples lives, other peoples expectations, other peoples whims and wishes. You never once lived the life you wanted. So what was the point of living at all? You were just existing. This one oppurtunity of life, and you blew it, bending over backwards to please others. That's not a life, that's a dildo.

And yes, it IS that important. If your not running your life, somebody else it. If your not sleeping with that HB you let go because of fear, somebody else is. People are out their living your dreams because you care that they will bark at you if you try to take what's yours? Be a man. TAKE WHAT'S YOURS.

Sh!t, like peoples oppinions are always right, fvck that. You know what's right for you. Who knows you better?

So, fvck their insecure thouths, and fvck yours too. There shouldn't be anything between you and your life. And anything that stops you from living life is death. Simply put.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be like you a few years back,then something came to mind. OTHERS OPINOIN'S DO NOT HELP YOU TO BETTER YOURSELF,THEY DONT HELP YOU ACHEIVE YOUR GOALS IN LIFE,WHICH IS ALL THAT MATTERS. Besides if someone says their opinoins on you and your actions to others(gossip) they need to grow up.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to care what people thought about me too but then i figured i would be way better then those mfers sooner or later man i noticed that most of the people that said something negative about me were fvcked up themselves and i was better then them then and will be forever that's the type of attitude you should take on man you're better then them :rockon:

Reaction score
thanks every body for their comments they really help me

the reason i want to not care about what other people think is because if i want to do something then i wont do it because i think it will hurt my reputation, but if i dont care about **** then i will do what the fuk i want without having regrets

Paradigm Artisan you made me realize lots of things you are right in everything, but the problem is that one day i have the i dont give a **** mentality and then i dont have it anymore, i will print this post and read it every day until it becomes a part of me

One of the problems here where i live is that im of the "high society" and is very close, everybody knows everybody and people here always criticize others and **** , so if i get dissed by a girl then a lot of people will know and make fun of me and ****

this way of thinking is my worst problem because is keeping me out from living my dream life, i really need to change

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
mexican_player2 said:

Paradigm Artisan you made me realize lots of things you are right in everything, but the problem is that one day i have the i dont give a **** mentality and then i dont have it anymore, i will print this post and read it every day until it becomes a part of me

One of the problems here where i live is that im of the "high society" and is very close, everybody knows everybody and people here always criticize others and **** , so if i get dissed by a girl then a lot of people will know and make fun of me and ****

this way of thinking is my worst problem because is keeping me out from living my dream life, i really need to change
Of course.

Glad I can help.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mexican_player2 said:

the reason i want to not care about what other people think is because if i want to do something then i wont do it because i think it will hurt my reputation, but if i dont care about **** then i will do what the fuk i want without having regrets...
Then I suggest that you work on ways other than those that people use to define your reputation. You need to define it yourself by your terms and not theirs. Until you determine that you'll depend on others to decide on how you should be defined.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually kind of like myself too, except whe n I wa slike 14 I used to be the biggest geek ever, but I decided to ungeekify myself, since then those insecurities of acting like that have been there, I guess it applies here too, though I still have that inhibition there. I might tell my story later to get help, Good Post Paradigm

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i know what you mean.
you'll overcome this, write down the list of thing that hold you back and the list of things you wana stop caring about.

read it everymorning and visualize not giving a phuck about if anyone looks at you or says something stupid to you during a converstaion. note these things i said will not solve your problem but will sorta bend tour mind in the direction you wana go,

with time and finding a new hobby or something you really wana do with your life, you'll finally not care what anyone thinks or have limited self believe. i used to be the kinda guy who worried wether or not i got stares and attention from women, i grew my hair full and i was vein. after i chopped of my hair i never gave a **** and focused on more important things in life. you should do something you think marks a new era in your life. for me it was cutting my hair, i know that sounds funny though but thats what's helping me lol.

try out new styles of dressing you never tried out before, i used to be insecure and my slim body(even though girls always told me i had a good body i never believed i had a whiny friend who was insecure about he's body so the more he whined the more i whined with him, i told him to shut up or hit the gyms)
but know i wear sleevless tops cuss i couldnt really give a **** about anyone's thinking and plus i worked out a lil bit in the winter so i got a lill cut or my body to show off. dont be ashamed to show off what you worked for.