Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help Hb Want To Be Friends First

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
The title explains it all. Help guys how would you handle this. She says she's always busy and can't go out. She hasn't seen me ever we text each other all day. She has my number but won't call. She has given plenty of IOI's though. I cant put my finger on it. She says she likes me alot but she needs to be patient about it, Should I move on or keep playin the game?

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Start pursuing others and stop calling her. If she calls you, she's interested. If she doesn't, at least you're pursuing someone else and not wasting time with someone who really was never that interested in the first place.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, im in a similar situation. Ive got an HB9.5 that ive been out a few times with, we held hands, lots of kino, but never kiss closed (she was sick and had mucus face, hahaha), but she wants to be my friend before we get anything going. Its weird. I feel like im in the friend zone, but then we talk about stuff that friends wouldnt talk about (sex mostly), also the tension gets up there sometimes. I havent allowed myself to get in the friend zone, but its weird. So i asked her the other day what was the shortest period of time she has ever known a guy before she had sex with him, she said at least a month. And she also mentioned guys shes dated, that she was good friends with first. Deal is, this chick is young, and has only had 1 serious bf, but has slept with 6 guys. One thing I noticed is that she dates pretty boys that are AFC like a mofo. Im a good looking guy and in good shape physically, but im not an AFC or a pretty boy by any means. She actually doesnt know what to do with me, because im not like any of her others. She keeps going for the same type of guy, (pretty boys), and keeps getting dissapointed (sexually).
So what i do to get her IL up is talk to her like on a friday, talk about what shes doing for the weekend, tell her whatever whatever, Im pretty busy this weekend, but we should get together next week sometime, she says ok call me, I say sure thing, and never call. She usually calls by mid week. My weekends are spent banging this chick that has a BF anyway, hahaa. So yeah, i need to liberate this poor young chick that cant find a guy that knows what hes doing. Too bad im not a pretty boy huh?

Kevin Cass

Don Juan
Reaction score
jamescr73 said:
You know, im in a similar situation. Ive got an HB9.5 that ive been out a few times with, we held hands, lots of kino, but never kiss closed (she was sick and had mucus face, hahaha), but she wants to be my friend before we get anything going. Its weird. I feel like im in the friend zone, but then we talk about stuff that friends wouldnt talk about (sex mostly), also the tension gets up there sometimes. I havent allowed myself to get in the friend zone, but its weird. So i asked her the other day what was the shortest period of time she has ever known a guy before she had sex with him, she said at least a month. And she also mentioned guys shes dated, that she was good friends with first. Deal is, this chick is young, and has only had 1 serious bf, but has slept with 6 guys. One thing I noticed is that she dates pretty boys that are AFC like a mofo. Im a good looking guy and in good shape physically, but im not an AFC or a pretty boy by any means. She actually doesnt know what to do with me, because im not like any of her others. She keeps going for the same type of guy, (pretty boys), and keeps getting dissapointed (sexually).
So what i do to get her IL up is talk to her like on a friday, talk about what shes doing for the weekend, tell her whatever whatever, Im pretty busy this weekend, but we should get together next week sometime, she says ok call me, I say sure thing, and never call. She usually calls by mid week. My weekends are spent banging this chick that has a BF anyway, hahaa. So yeah, i need to liberate this poor young chick that cant find a guy that knows what hes doing. Too bad im not a pretty boy huh?
wow..

Reaction score
Simple - don't give her any attention and say you are to busy to text, chat online etc!!!!

She is a Hb9? Then she's probably too busy because she is busy opening her legs and screaming at the top of her lungs from pimps pumping her; thus she lost her voice and is the reason why she only text msgs you!

You are her text messaging monkey!!!