Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help guys im really confused?!?!

Kevin Cass

Don Juan
Reaction score
i recently invited my gf over to my house. shes been here before a couple times but this time it was different. it was all good and everything but she had to leave early becuase her mom was waiting for her. we were having fun, tickling/kissing , just goofing around. but then by the last 5 minutes her atittude totally changed. i was going to kiss her and she gave me a really bad kiss one with like no lips.

then i looked at her and was thinking to myself..hmm something is wrong. so she said i gotta go and i said ok then i grabbed her coat and purse and gave it to her. i asked would u like me to take u to the train? (i live in nyc) she said i dont care if u want you can come. i suddenly thought to myself what is up with her attitude all of a sudden..then i was just asking her hey is everything all right? she was like nothing..nothing.

it was so strange she has never acted like that before im really confused.. i was pissed at myself becuase i dont like seeing her all depressed i asked again and thats all she said nothing..nothing is wrong. it felt like she didnt want me around and i noticed it and said..ok well..il just give u some space. she said no its not you. its just nothing. and she gave me a hug.

but it felt really cold and she pushed me away after the elevator went to the 1st floor of my building. it was not like i was going to stay hugging her there but she pushed me away...overall it was a really bad experience towards the end. and i wish she didnt come over today becuase she was pretty happy afterschool when she was with me...

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro ive been in these situations a couple of times. Its no biggie, dont cling to her when shes like that.

Usually the situations i was in had to do with something that was apart of her life..usualy family, and had nothing to do with me being the cause of her b!tch mode.

So juss play it cool, no sweet talking her, no asking 100 times whats wrong...no guilt trips.

peace

Kevin Cass

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea ur right i wont talk to her today i wont talk on the phone or on messenger. i think shes trying to get the upperhand in this relationship or sumthin. i heard girls think like that. anyways when tomorrow comes il just be like oh i dont feel like talking right now. shel probably go around to all my friends asking if im mad at her or sumthin. but il just say dude i just dont feel like talking. she probably did that so that i could be a chump and ask her to tell me whats wrong a billion times. i wont stoop that low i can get another girl whenever i feel like it.itl be tempting though she is ****ing hot..