Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help...god damnit

SnowBlind77

Banned
Reaction score
ive read the bible many many times, ive apllied the techniques, ive tried everything, but no matter what i do, the girls just go for the hotter guys

sure, i might be fun to talk to, but they dont want me, none of them

i jsuty started at university i havent come close to makcing any of thees broads. i chat them up, i kino them, but it neevr happens, it never gets to that stage of attraction. ****in someone help? pleaze?:confused:

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls go for hotter guys the same reason why you go to get hotter girls. cuz their hot.

now go to the gym, get bigger, and get that hot girl :up:

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SnowBlind77 said:
ive read the bible many many times, ive apllied the techniques, ive tried everything, but no matter what i do, the girls just go for the hotter guys

sure, i might be fun to talk to, but they dont want me, none of them

i jsuty started at university i havent come close to makcing any of thees broads. i chat them up, i kino them, but it neevr happens, it never gets to that stage of attraction. ****in someone help? pleaze?:confused:
I think the problem is inner game: you believe they don't want you and that they prefer 'hotter guys'... so eventually that is what happens.

Revise your inner game. Get a hold of good inner-game reading material (Carlos Xuma, DYD, some good posts in the DJB), and some good inner game tapes (eg Unstoppable Confidence by Ross Jeffries, Swinggcat's audio).

If you're getting out there and trying **** out, it's a matter of reframing your beliefs about what's going on.

G

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spesmilitis said:
girls go for hotter guys the same reason why you go to get hotter girls. cuz their hot.

Girls go for 'non-got' guys all the freakin time. I'll snatch a girl from a meathead any day of the fvckin week, being nothing special in the looks department myself.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spesmilitis said:

Bingo,go to the gym! Not for the women,but for yourself. The stares you get from women are just an added bonus!

Besides there are a TON OF THINGS THAT YOU CAN DO TO ENHANCE YOURSELF IN WOMENS EYES;
-Hair cut short and combed
-Dress sharp or fashionable(if you are younger) & always wear clean shoes. Don't forget that your clothes say alot about your personality.
-Buy some higher end cologne,HEI by Alfred Sung,CHROME by Arazzo,PI by Givenchy. Contact me if you want a whole list,I have over 20 colognes that I can tell what each one is "preferred" for.
-Back straight and chest out.
-Always have your car washed no matter what it is. People see you in your car alot more then you would think.
-Use SCOPE or whatever mouth wash before brushing your teeth. Its help to kill off bad breath germs and yes it actually works.
-For those of you who have a pimple or zit problem,try using a OXY,STRIDEX or whatever pad twice a day,at lunch and before bed. If you have a zit or pimple you want gone buy some CLEARISEL,it greatly helped me.
-This is if you really wanna push looking good...Get a tan. Especially if you know that you have a outing with girls at a beach or whatever,get one before you go. Everyone else will be white and you will already look sexay!

If you want more contact me via PM(Private Message),I can go on forever.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
inner game is valid.

but looks do indeed count. so do everything you can to put yourself in order.

sometimes, we talk about looks here on the level of - you can have snot in your hair and stink of B.O., sweating profusely and have gunk in your eyes and as long as your inner game is good, you're golden.

i am CERTAIN guys who don't care about appearance get chicks. but there are also guys out there that can play guitar with their feet.

just cuz it can be done don't make it easy... or possible for YOU.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIG TRAP-

many times, GEEKS have for heroes, GEEKS. guys who seem to get along well in their lives and have success with women, even though they have not changed, they remain negative and slovenly and moody, don't know what the inside of a gym looks like, unapologetically geeky.

bill gates is an example but what pops to my mind is THOM YORKE from radiohead.

man, that guy is resolutely NEGATIVE and lots of nerds adore him - see! HE CAN DO IT!

yeah, he can. he's also rich, famous and in RADIOHEAD! for run of the mill geeks, his attitude as a role model can have deadly results!

so yes, all manner of things can be done unconventionally - but it don't make it for you. path of less resistance is to be conventional and be attractive!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so yes, work out, consider your clothes and hair, BE HOT. or as hot as you can make yourself... and at that point, your responsibility is absolved. so hurry up and get there.

delta

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it could be your general appearance.
I dont mean your face,have you read the tip i posted several days ago about how you look after your body and make a great appearance??