Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help for Friday....

guitarkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm a newcomer here, seems like a pretty cool place.

So here's the deal:

I'm 15 years old and I've been going out with this girl for about 6 months. I've had 4 or 5 girlfriends but I've been her first boyfriend. We've basically just done making out/feeling up/kissing stuff. It's fine with me because I don't want to pressure anything, this girl is really awesome and I wouldn't ever pressure her.

My situation is that this girl is shy and I always lead. On Friday I'm going to hang out with her and a friend of mine with his girlfriend just watching movies and hanging out. Later I think we will take a walk at the park and I'll get an opportunity. Basically this time, I want to be able to make HER make a move on ME. Just tease her so much that she can't handle it and pretty much just get her excited.

I know this has probably been address before, if it has and you can give me the link for the thread, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks guys.

Rob

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go in for a kiss liek you normally would and pull away..make her want it more than you...tease her...kino her like crazy ...and when u go in for that "fake" kiss give her deep eye contact and just pull away...do this more than once and she won't be able to hdnale it shell jump on you.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm well maybe she stll fells little uncomfortable with u? take her dancing, or take her somewhere what she really enjoys. Like she plays profesional tennis and u suck at tennis. Play tennis with her. Let her teach u how to play, that way she will be teaching u, loughing at how u play. Well it is just an example. Make her lough, tell her funny jokes. And so on..

guitarkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, but I know she's comfortable. Ironically, she is good at tennis and I suck, and we played and she taught me. We also went dancing, twice. I am kind of a ****y, funny guy and I kind of bust on her all the time, works wonders.

It's going to be a friendly hang-out thing. Then afterwards it will just be me and my friend and his girlfriend and we're going for a "walk." And even better, to not make it look like I'm just trying to get some, I've told her that we're going to leave my friend and his date just so that I can "help him out." What I was looking for were just specific techniques on how to get her to make a move. It's not that big of a deal, just curious on what you guys could share.

Thanks todd and shydude

elmo

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, what you want to do is take her for a nice long drive. try listening to a little...uh...wtf!?...you can't even drive yet! damn! i had a foolproof plan if you could drive. get back to me when you get your license.