Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help Evaluating my Performance

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay well i've been on these forums for about a month, and decided to take action to see if what i learned has really helped me in real life situations.

So two nights ago i hit up one of these asian chicks i know 6.5 to chill. I've known her for about a year and we've both admitted attraction to eachother at some point. I have a thing for asian girls, otherwise i usually wouldn't be interested lol. Anyways i hit her up at around 11 p.m. and ask if she wants to go to a party and she's down. So i say, "Let's blaze" she comes to my friends house, we smoke some weed and then take off to the party. I start applying kino (more than i usually would because i used to ignore it's significance) right when she arrives, and escalate quickly. Once we arrive at the party, i have her used to my touch so i give her less attention/ignore her. Moving around and mingling with people as she follows behind. After a while i apply kino again, and i notice she's playing with her hair, laughing at my unfunny jokes, and her pupils are very dialated. So this continues for a while, party gets shut down, and we leave.
I enter a circle of random people and start talking (she enters as well) I tell jokes, make them laugh and some people compliment me on my hair (i have an afro lol) so say goodbye and start walking off by myself.
HB6.5 comes up from behind me and hugs me, then locks arms with me. In my mind i think i need to isolate her, so i walk away with her, but her friend comes following along and fvcks any chance of isolation i had up. We part ways and have about a 10 second hug and she plays some type of hand game with me as we talk (we've done this before when we were in "date-like" scenarios)
I'm almost positive i could have fawked her that night but her friend was staying the night and i didn't want things to be awkward so i set up another date for us to chill.

I call her two days later and schedule a date, "Lets go to the park, bring a blanket." She laughs and agrees without heasitation. At this point i'm thinking this is in the bag, i'm getting some sweet asian *****. She wants to get a tattoo the same day from one of my friends so i agree to go with her since she doesn't know the artist and i do. And she says, "You'll hold my hand right?" I say, "Maybe... it depends on how you behave" (Not those exact words but that's the impression i gave)
So she picks me up and right when i see her, it feels awkward, the vibe is not there like it was the last night, but she asks me to drive and i say sure, since i know where it is.
We have some normal conversation on the car ride there and we arrive, i introduce her to everyone, etc.
Then i try some kino with little to no reciprocation other than maybe a playful slap every now and then along with some accidental brushing. I try to escalate but i get heavy resistance.
At this point i'm confused, and it's starting to get boring.
Eventually the tattoo begins and and says, "Dommmm!" while holding out her hand
I smirk and say, "Patience"
when he fires up the machine i bring over a chair and hold her hand (fingers unlaced)
After about 20 mins i let go, and i re-establish the handhold every now and then. I even brush her arm a certain way to create an "anchor" to the intense physical experience she's feeling along with the rush of adrenaline, hoping i could brush her arm like that later to bring out the same feelings from her.
Anyways it took way longer than expected, 4 hours and it's way too late to go to the park. Afterwards i try kino again and she seems a bit stiff/reluctant so i just give up.
On the way back she drives, and i say in a last ditch effort,
Me: "Do you have any movies?"
Her: "Yeah, i do"
Me: "Let's go back to your place and watch a movie"
Her: "(Her female friend) is there you know..."
Okay that last line is still a mystery to me. It's as if she knew i asked that because i wanted to fvck, and said she couldn't because her friend was there. But she acknowledged my subtle proposition.
I"m not really sure, but i went to her house for about 40 mins, hung out and she said, "you should really get with, (girl i used to talk to) it seems like your weak game can get her"
Then i come back with another neg, i don't really remember what it was.
Then she brings up this guy in utah she might be interested in, and I say, "Shouldn't you be talking to (Her female friend) about something like that?"
then she changes subject and brags about how she's going to play him, etc.

This is a big turnoff. I tell her to take me home and she says, "I'm sure we'll be able to hang out again right?" i brush her question off and exit the car.

I'd like to hear opinions about how i should have acted in certain situations so i can know to avoid this in future "dates"
And any theory as to why she was acting different than the other night, other than smoking weed lol

Last edited:

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Less childish moodiness. Even when a girl disappoints, don't get all "silent treatment" about it. High-drama chicks do that.

Instead, just be civil, peace out, and get back to whatever normal dating situation you have going on with other girls.

If this kinda thing is what you ask for advice on, you should working on yourself more, and be busier with self-improvement in general - not just game.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you did fine. I mean, I certainly wouldn't take a girl out for a tattoo...it's not really date-related...but she was acting weird before that, right?

You deflected her negs. You deflected her talk about other guys. You tried to escalate with kino.

Just sounds like you scooped up a lame girl. These things happen. If you find 5 other girls who meet you at a party, show those kinds of signs, and take those 5 girls out on dates, using your same style and techniques...I'm pretty sure you'd bag at least 3 out of 5.

Others may disagree, but I think you did well enough. None of us are perfect. And that girl sounds even less perfect.

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
BettorOffSingle said:
No such thing as an "HB6.5"

Don't even TALK to anything less than a 9.5. Then when anything hapens, it'll happen with super-hot chicks!
Yeah my bad lol...
just 6.5
I wanted to test my "skills" without getting too intimidated by her looks, feel me?
I know i couldn't have been as collected if i was with a better looking chick at this point in my Don Juaning

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
Less childish moodiness. Even when a girl disappoints, don't get all "silent treatment" about it. High-drama chicks do that.

Instead, just be civil, peace out, and get back to whatever normal dating situation you have going on with other girls.

If this kinda thing is what you ask for advice on, you should working on yourself more, and be busier with self-improvement in general - not just game.
Ahh i understand, and it wasn't really "silent treatment" it just takes a lot of energy out of me to talk for some reason, so i feel more comfortable in silence. I'm still trying to change that.

And i was just concerned about what i did wrong, i'm constantly working on self-improvement but i'd like to increase my game at the same time and learn from my mistakes with the help of the people on the forum.

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty good job man, especially with the kino than ignoring than kino again than ignoring again at the party. You seem to know your shiit. Also when she tells you about her friend that you might like or another guy she likes this is often a shiit test and its best to try to brush them off or make fun of her for it.

On the downside seems like your putting way too much effort into a 6.5. I usually don't even bother with any girl less than a 7. However can be good practice though and if you game a hot girl like you game this girl you should be ok. I think

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Domo_Arigatoo said:
Ahh i understand, and it wasn't really "silent treatment" it just takes a lot of energy out of me to talk for some reason, so i feel more comfortable in silence. I'm still trying to change that.
If you're generally a silent type, that's fine. Regardless, you have to learn to be in tune with what's going on inside of you. You need to know yourself beyond what others can see. If they see silence after a period of lots of talking, they see a change in mood - what do you see, and what do you know about the projection you gave?

For me, personally, I know I'm at my happiest when I have things to do and things to talk about. And I'm not talking about "small talk" - actual intellectual conversation. Philosophy and junk. So, when I meet a girl, if she doesn't bring those things out in me, I can tell there will be problems.

This is why self-improvement is so important - it tells you about yourself, while at the same time improving everything about yourself. And, in my personal experience, which unfortunately is all I have to reference, once you get to a certain level of happiness with yourself, the minor details of a date begin to annoy you less.

Remember, always, that game is part of self-improvement, and not the other way around.

Reaction score
Domo_Arigatoo said:
Yeah my bad lol...
just 6.5
I wanted to test my "skills" without getting too intimidated by her looks, feel me?
I know i couldn't have been as collected if i was with a better looking chick at this point in my Don Juaning
The only "skill" you test with a 6.5 is SETTLING.

The other one is how to seduce a "sure thing."

Read about the "Ten of Clubs: in the link BELOW-ME:

Ray Gordon
Bettor Off Single: Why Cmomitment Is A Bad Gamble For Men
http://www.toosmarttofail.com/bos.pdf

FREE!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Sounds like you did fine. I mean, I certainly wouldn't take a girl out for a tattoo...it's not really date-related...but she was acting weird before that, right?

You deflected her negs. You deflected her talk about other guys. You tried to escalate with kino.

Just sounds like you scooped up a lame girl. These things happen. If you find 5 other girls who meet you at a party, show those kinds of signs, and take those 5 girls out on dates, using your same style and techniques...I'm pretty sure you'd bag at least 3 out of 5.

Others may disagree, but I think you did well enough. None of us are perfect. And that girl sounds even less perfect.
I'm with Ice on this, I personally think OP is over-analyzing but he did aight

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i see it this way, when you smoked up and were drinking with her at the party, her state was high, so was yours. when you hung out to get the tattoos there wasnt the same party feel atmosphere. so try to pump up her state, doing things like spinning her like a ballerina. you'd be amazed how good that one works!

also this girl has known you for a while and you may be friend zoned. dont wait around when you meet someone to make your move next time.

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
thevilittletroll said:
i see it this way, when you smoked up and were drinking with her at the party, her state was high, so was yours. when you hung out to get the tattoos there wasnt the same party feel atmosphere. so try to pump up her state, doing things like spinning her like a ballerina. you'd be amazed how good that one works!

also this girl has known you for a while and you may be friend zoned. dont wait around when you meet someone to make your move next time.
We didn't drink at all that night, i don't drink unless i'm playing BP and she was driving so that was pretty much out of the question. Plus i smoke pretty much every day so i act the same as when i'm sober, i just feel more relaxed.
And i doubt i'm friend-zoned lol

GreyedOut

Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
Remember, always, that game is part of self-improvement, and not the other way around.
Deep.

I sometimes feel that things I do for self-improvement are solely to improve to game future girls. At this point I really need to ask myself why I'm trying something new or taking on a challenge. Tough call though. If women weren't around, what's the point of anything?

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She said you had weak game.... and tryed to hook you up with another girl. How is that not a friendzone?

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pierce said:
She said you had weak game.... and tryed to hook you up with another girl. How is that not a friendzone?
I failed to mention that she was smiling and laughing while saying this. Like i said we've known eachother for a while and we usually joke around like that.
Plus, i've been taught to not trust what a woman says but how she says something, combined with her body language. Those are things that people usually don't/can't fake.