Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help catching girl (date at home)

MiraclePuppy

Reaction score
Hello DJ's out there, this is my first post on this forum! :up:

Anyways, I'm here to seek some advices and tips so girls will get more interested in me.

I've been a little shy-nice guy-insecure b*tch.
She's been in my class for 1 year - and we've been normal friends.
I've never been together with ANY girl, and im 18. So one day I started looking for some pages to read advices and I luckily found the "The DJ Bible".
I've only been on 3 dates, all went wrong because I didn't kino and was too shy.
So I've gone through every important topic there, and I changed and improved myself. I'm now much more confident and secure then I have ever been in my life.
Though, not so confident with women.
But since I changed, girls suddenly start to get interested in me. So This girl in my class is interested in me. Last three weeks she've been sending txt messages to me, and suddenly move at the desk right near me - also smiling alot more to me then she've been doing the last year. She also took her hand and brushed my knee while we had a lunchpause. Well, now I asked the girl home instead of trying to take the girl home after seeing a movie at a cinema and barely talk to the woman. We're going to rent a dvd and relax before we go out and party together. Now, I need some advices of how to make her interest in me get even higher. What music to play, what movies to rent, when to start kino - kiss?, when to do something unexpected, maintain control of the evening.

Any advices helpful, so post everything you can think of.

She's coming 7th July.

Greets MiraclePuppy

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Movies are boring. Believe me. Everytime I have a girl over, we go play basketball, we play some air hockey, screw around with my iTunes, lay on my futon ;). Have some fun bro. A movie won't make you like her more. Kino shouldn't have a set 'start time' it should just happen. If you sit down on the couch, and she sits close to you, just put your arm around her. Simple. As for the kiss, if she looks up at you, put your index finger under her chin and lift her face to yours, gently, and kiss her. Go from there.

MiraclePuppy

Reaction score
Okay, perhaps I should do some sort of activity with her.
Thing is, we are going out to drink that night, but I asked her over to relax and watch a movie before we drink and hang out.

Well, I'll just think of something we can do. Also I live in the middle of a forest, and there's not so many activities I can think of besides cutting trees.

Perhaps we'll take a little walk instead... :rolleyes:

drummer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Going for a walk is always good. Gets you away from other people so you can talk and... well, you might find something else to do ;)

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just chill out. Go out there, and have fun; look, a girl doesn't come over to a guys home if she's not interested. You've got nothing to lose. She's already yours, so stop b*tching and whining about what to do to get in her pants.

Your underestimating yourself. Girls are WEAK with men. We have more power over the opposite sex than you think.

Women talk more about men, then men talk about women. Think about that for a second.

We have the power. Just go do your thing, bro; have a good time.

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not quantity that counts; but, quality. How good was that date? Did you have fun? Or were you stressing yourself out over one girl from ONE OUT OF 4 BILLION girls out there?

MiraclePuppy

Reaction score
Contender said:
It's not quantity that counts; but, quality. How good was that date? Did you have fun? Or were you stressing yourself out over one girl from ONE OUT OF 4 BILLION girls out there?
True bro'.. I have learned my lesson.