Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help a lost DJ back

Davey A

Reaction score
Hey guys. I used to post here a good amount under a different name, but fell out of it after I became involved in a LTR (that ended badly, lol). I'm back doin' the single game again, and am pretty excited about it actually.

Now, on to the issue. Forgive the newbie-esque question, but I feel somewhat lost when it comes to this kinda thing now (a few weeks and I'll be back on my feet though, heh).

I met this smokin' hot HB at mt friend's place the other night. We made some small talk out on the balcony for a few minutes, and she ended up tellin' me to come down to the bar she works at (shot girl, carries around a tray of shots in little neon test tube things). So, I tell my roomate I'm gonna buy him a drink for him giving his girl the engagement ring, and head down to the bar. She sees me, and seems excited that I showed up. I bought a shot from her for my roommate and I, and made small talk with her for a minute.

I told her I didn't get a chance to get her # the night before. She got all embarassed looking, and said "Y'know, I'm not supposed to give out my # at work, but I'll give it to you". So, I say I'll call her soon, and she says "You better!".

She seemed to have good body language when we were talking - facing me, eye contact, danced around in fornt of me a bit making eye contact as she walked passed, etc. Given all that, I think her interest level is high (enough).

I wanna go get to know this girl this week, and I know its always better to have a plan for what you're going to do instead of playing the, "what do you wanna do?" game on the phone. I was thinking go get a cup of coffee, and maybe sometihng else, prefereably active or exciting. Is goin' out to a bar after a coffee date overkill? What else (if anything) do you guys think would be a good first date for a DJ just gettin' back into things? (Keep in mind, I live in a mountainous area, and it's damn cold outside, heh.)

Reaction score
Dude! she works in a bar and you want to take her to a bar??? HUH???? Why?

Do a fun activity - anything but a bar - do something unique - ice skating?

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, anything but a bar. At least, anything but that bar.

Davey A

Reaction score
Haha, good point. I thought about that, but didn't really put the 2 and 2 together. Hey, it was late when I posted, and I was tired, lol.

Ice Skating sounds like a good idea PRL... Anyone else got something good up their sleeve?