Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help a brother out

aspasp

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i like this girl and i went on aim and i was talking to her. the first thing she talks about is how shes not attracted to this guy but she gets kinda jealous when she gets ignored by him or when he talks about other girls.

whats this all about. Have i been friend zoned? why would she tell me?

thanks you guys

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eh..there's no true friend zone...there's no area in a girl's mind where she indefinitely considers you a friend...RATHER...it's the area in her mind that doesn't exist

when you're in the "friend zone" you're not one of the things she thinks about often

friend zone is taught on ss because it's to warn you about becoming an afc...which you still may be

when she talks about other guys..don't prolong the conversation..show disinterest..which you should be feeling anyways...make a joke about it..or change the subject completely or be sarcastic if you like

i've had a girl talk about other guys often when we were talking on aim..but i found out recently that she was interested in me...the only conclusion i can draw is that she was trying to make me jealous or react and show her i liked her....her talking about other guys was a reflection of my afcness...

sometimes they simply want another perosn to talk to bout their guy issues..sometimes they're trying to make you jealous..either way don't analyze...ask her out if you want..or don't....but dont waste your time trying to figure out what to do

aspasp

Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome advice. it was her first time doing to and I was like thinking like wtf why is she telling me this. I'm prob still AFC. She changed the subject herself so i dont now. I'm gonna see her over the break if the snow up here clears up, i'll see