Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help a brotha out.....DATE IDEAS NEEDED

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always do this crap. I tell a chick I have a "surprise" for her to captivate her attention for whatever reason, but the problem is that when I say it, I have absolutely NO clue what the surprise is going to be.

Usually I can manage to come up with something pretty good, but this time I'm at a loss. Mind is about 1000 other places right now, I guess.

So this chick is supposed to be coming to visit, and I told her that if she came up I would surprise her with "something to bring some excitement to her life".

Looking for ideas here. I told her if she came to visit I would have something "exciting" planned for her. From her trying to guess what it is, I think she's hoping that it's more on the "romantic" side.

I have had sex with her in the past and she is now single and looking for a relationship with me. I wouldn't mind something non-exclusive, but anything other than that is out of the question (she lives 2 hours away).

So I need some "date" ideas. Preferably something cheap that doesn't require too much time and effort to coordinate.

Ideas?

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, why are you setting yourself up for this kind of thing? If you take her home, I would do the whole "blindfold her and feed her various types of food" from 9-1/2 weeks

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for the old standard romantic candlelight dinner.

Meal provided courtesy of KFC.

Heh heh well it worked for me a few times anyway.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Church's is cheaper and better with Texas Pete hot sauce!

Brother STR8UP, if you want her to remember the meal, cook it yourself. She doesn't need to come to your place. Sear a flank steak, slice it rare and throw it in a salad full of hearty greens. Go somewhere quiet to enjoy it with a decent bottle of Pino Grigio (Stella pino grigio 2003 is one of my favorites).

That bird will be eating out of your hand.

PTC

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Church's is cheaper and better with Texas Pete hot sauce!

Brother STR8UP, if you want her to remember the meal, cook it yourself. She doesn't need to come to your place. Sear a flank steak, slice it rare and throw it in a salad full of hearty greens. Go somewhere quiet to enjoy it with a decent bottle of Pino Grigio (Stella pino grigio 2003 is one of my favorites).

That bird will be eating out of your hand.
I like to cook so this has always seemed to work for me. Chicks love it when a guy cooks for them. Bad thing about it is sometimes they love it too much!!!

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is what I liked

Rollerskating - and you can just take her hand and zoom around the rink

Archery - she loved that one, cause she's never done it before - if you can, try to go to a shooting range (though where I live you need a gun license)

Also arcade- play some dance dance revolution + go-karting - high energy

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the botanic garden for this kind of thing. But Im a biology student so I know alot about the plants which always goes well. Plus nature is really conducive to getting close to chicks for some reason.

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her to 6 flags..roller coaster then

Bang her in the dark alley

give her a butt massage with Mazola oil..

she will remember you...

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's going to be 4th of July on Friday STR8. Memorable opportunities abound. Fireworks. Buy some. Set 'em off together. Then sucked down a few Jack & Cokes.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The cooking thing would be interesting. Over the past year she lost some weight doing the salad deal. Good for me cause she's tightened up the bod since I last explored it :). Now that's pretty much all she eats, and how hard is salad? I would need an interesting dressing recipe though. Anyone have one of those lying around? I guess that's what the internet is for....

Hmmm....maybe I'll make it all up in advance and take her to the lake that's right around the corner and do the picnic deal. Haven't done that in a loooooonng time.

Sounds like a small effort = big return type deal to me!

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
The cooking thing would be interesting. Over the past year she lost some weight doing the salad deal. Good for me cause she's tightened up the bod since I last explored it :). Now that's pretty much all she eats, and how hard is salad? I would need an interesting dressing recipe though. Anyone have one of those lying around?
Lettuce, olives, broccolli, shredded cheddar cheese, shredded mozzarella, 8 crumbled boiled eggs, 8 crumbled strips of bacon, sliced peperoni, diced ham, with croutons dipped in marshmallow cream & friend in the grease from the bacon. Call it "W8UP salad".

Last 4th of July for me was a picinic on a rooftop in view of the local fireworks.