Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help a bro out

aspasp

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i got this chick's number through AIM (AFC move? probably) but i dont know what to do with it now...
and i got her a shirt for christmas that says "you had me at hello" but i'm having 2nd thoughts about giving it to her if she doesnt like it
help an AFC brother out

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao isn't christmas a week past

well now iwouldn't suggest giving it as a christmas gift..but maybe something else

and just do it...if she doesn't like it...what will she do...she won't tell you,...she'll just go ohh i loved it thanks....

at least you'll know you're closer to becoming a dj
don't base your actions on the results, base them on their implications

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No way man. A gift already and you havnt even hung out? Maybe if the two of you had been dating for a month but not this.

You got the number so make something happen.

Good luck

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Five To One said:
No way man. A gift already and you havnt even hung out? Maybe if the two of you had been dating for a month but not this.

You got the number so make something happen.

Good luck
I agree. Don't give her a gift and put her up on a pedestal after just getting her number lol.

aspasp

Don Juan
Reaction score
i already told her i got her something just that I havent been able to give it to her so it would he eff'd up if i just didn't give it to her. we were about to hang out but some things came up so yeah...

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah your right. Your hand is kinda forced. Go ahead and give it to her but its not going to help your chances with her.

The most important thing you can do is learn from it.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe turn it into a date...use the gift as a prize and if she asks why...just say youm ight want the gift for yourself cause it's that good

but idk how well this works..cause she might see the gift as you trying to get a date...so if you do do it...and she says no..she might be testing to see if you simply give the gift...so don't give it up right after her first reaction

BUT THIS COULD LEAD TO HER THINKING YOU'RE A COMPLETE *******
haha

so if you do try this...realize that it could fail...but don't let this possible failure demoralize you...as the guys above said..giving a gift right away is already bad

good luck:up:

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
DO NOT give the shirt. Call her get **** going

SweetArsePUA!!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
HOLY **** OMG THIS IS POSSIBLY THE WORST IDEA EVER!

DO NOT GIVE HER THE GIFT!!

Jesus man, that's just AFC to the max.

I think you need to read the bible bro.

Adam

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^

You told her you got her something, but it doesn't mean you have to give her the t-shirt :p

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
call her...arrange to meet her...say "remember when i said i got you a gift"...then lean over and kiss her on the lips.
Oooh I like the sound of that! Thats actually a really good idea!

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are some instances where it's advisable or acceptable to give gifts to women:

Mom: anytime.
Sister: Christmas, birthday, special occasion.
Good friend: Same.
Girlfriend: same, plus V-day, and please wait at least 3 months.
Girl you don't really know but want to fvck and aren't sure how because you're a pvssy: NEVER. FVCK.