Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hello! New to the board

Taio

Reaction score
Hey, everyone! I'm delurking after having read a number of the archived threads and finding them to my liking.

As for background information, I'm 18 years old and TREMENDOUSLY EXCITED to be going off to school in under a week - I'm finally free of the constraints of high school dating, and I think I'm going to take to the real world just fine. Over the last year or so, I've really come out of my shell - I lost 80 pounds, took up wrestling and judo, and really sharpened my social skills.

So that's me in a nutshell... If you like, tell me something about yourselves. See you round the board!

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like men. Er...I mean...damn let that slip.

haha jp.

Welcome to the board. I'm from NY. I lost 42 lbs. I took up tennis and kick ass at it. I am a big music buff. I don't really like men. And currently, my old oneitis is maybe trying to mess with my head. But I'm not gonna think much about it.

Have a nice life.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Michael. I'm a reformed AFC.

I just got my first date today and i'm just about to go. I'm pretty nervous.

I'm from Manila, Philippines. I recently gained 45 lbs from 118lbs to 165 maintaining 11% b/f in 16 months. Cleared my skin and ready to practice & sharpen my social skills. I'll see you around. :)

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome bro. i love bein here. i go here like 5 times everyday!! These guys are great and so are their stories!

Taio

Reaction score
Pleased to meet you, gentlemen! I don't know if I'll be a heavy poster, but I'll be sure to do field reports and share any ideas I have.

By the way, does Pook still post around here? He seems to have a big following. :)

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook does occasionally come out from the shadows, but regardless, there are more then just them that have something worth listening to.

Do yourself a favor to prevent flaming, and ask all the 'newbie' questions in this thread... ;)

Basically I went from a completely and utterly shy computer nerd... to now, basically two years later and people hardly recognize me from before just with the way I carry myself, I am still not an 'expert pua' or whatever the ƒuck you wanna call it... but I at least can 'pull' my own weight.

Skatanic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Taio, I want to congratulate you on losing 80 pounds. That's an awesome achievement, and that has got to give you a massive confidence boost. When you get down just think of how far you've already come.

It's good that you're excited. It'll get you motivated to read some more of this stuff.

While you're excited and motivated, get out there and meet some people.

Oh, and read most of the stuff in the bible a few times. I know it takes time to read the bible just once, but it doesn't fully sink in unless you go through it again and again.

Taio

Reaction score
I've been through the bible a bunch of times, so I'm probably not going to get flamed. Thanks for the warm welcomes, though. :)

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, welcome!

At the moment, i'm trying to gain the weight! Only 140lbs right now but its getting better. I've started drumming again and I enjoy jiu-jitsu and boxing. I am also looking forward to college, which starts in a month!

Cyas around!

Dherios

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome Taio.

Not a heavy poster myself but I often read posts. Will not say much about me 'cause I'm in the middle of some huge reforming. Don't know how I will end up...