Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Hello"- is gay

Thanos

Reaction score
I seem to have lost the ability(in school anyhow) to approach ANY women in college. i get so depressed in classes im already failing all of them....

What is a better way then saying whats ur name n number, im mean an ice breaker? ma****ers dont realize these hos get hitt on everyday at school. i need new ammo to shoot at these hos...****

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

why are you depressed at having no hoes?Are you looking for luv?

hey,hi,hello..it can be lame given the situation.I really don't say nothing even if they starting at me I just sit down and start asking question:"Is the teacher here?"What classes,etc,,," Most of the time I don't say hello even if i know them..they front like they can'T say and when they do they act like your suposed to look like the berlin wall came down or some **** like they just idd you a favor..**** outta here..

*****es at shcool are miostly worthless hoes that can get you in trouble cuz of their bigmouths.My advsie is to be a toatl rpick to them and just gear your convo's towards sex and move out.Get your hoes outside.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see nothing wrong with "Hi", or "How's it going". Any opener is a good one, if it works.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I jsut say "Hey, you"

her : "me?"

me : "no, me"

her ; "wtf?!"

me : "im just ****in with you, whats up whats your name?"

I just say whatever comes to mind at the time.

Reaction score
If it's a choice between:

Hi or Hello let me say that hello is the better of the two.

1. Hi, sounds gay to me.

2. Hi, doesn't allow you to deepen your voice. It goes up at the end Haaaa eyeeeeee...

3. Hello has more sound qualities to it.

4. It allows you to lower you voice into masculine tones instead of gay boy tones.

5. There are more sounds in hello which means you have more to work with.

as for other ****. create something on the fly. if your leaving class make a comment on the subject matter or crack a joke about a idiot in the class....every class has that one fool who just isn't present and interupts asking dumb assed questions.

be creative

or just say

what's crackulatin baby.

SirJLove

Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd be surprised how much of a swagger you'll develop when you do well in school. It saddens me to think that you're failing your classes because you can't get women. I don't mean to knock you, I know how it can feel but...I got more women when I was on the dean's list than I did when I was going out every night, getting drunk, focusing my life solely on the social aspects of it.

Before you put the house on the market, you gotta fix it. This means get your grades up. I couldn't be more serious: you'll get more women attention if you do well in school. I'm a walking talking example.

SirJLove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something that bothers me: with the exception of one I think, I can't believe everyone in this thread responded to the topic at hand being "hello" instead of the underlying problem, Thanos' attitude towards life. He should being doing well in school FIRST and approaching women SECOND. It's like "duh." It amazes me how shallow and stupid a lot of you people are. Let's rise.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck You ... Hello is PIMPED

you are obviously not pimped enough to use it right...

so don't go out giving out wrong advice to everyone just cause you are not good enough...

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SirJLove
It's like "duh." It amazes me how shallow and stupid a lot of you people are. Let's rise.
And it amazes me, sir, how someone who's been on the forum all of 5 minutes can comport himself with such total disrespect. Your shameless audacity may be acceptable within your natural habitat - your professor's rectum - but here, it is most certainly not.

Unacceptable.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
apologies

I am sorry if this seems rude being new to the site and asking questions but, perhaps his attitude toward women, eg "hoes" might have something to do with it? Admittedly I have two daughters but when a man speaks of women as hoes, just because they wont **** him, my feeling is, just dive on your fist like you usually do because you probably couldn't turn on a light bulb let alone a woman.

This how, slut crap has to end, and thats coming from a man who actually did visit a prostitute...me that is. I have read and gone to a few don jauns and hoe was not really the central message.

Is it just me?

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this guy is just a loser, and doesnt know how to give women respect. he needs to learn the basic concepts of conversation (with anyone) b4 he can better his situation.

i do agree w/ ya, an attitude like that towards women is not good.

i mean, i see women as a prize, but then again i am a prize myself.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, cut this poor chump a break.

If a man has to resort to throwing bytch tantrums on the INTERNET of all places, then you know how deep he is in the red. So stop calling him a loser (even if he does have a losing attitude, which is true).

Thanos, you are being incredibly immature. The problem ain't with the "hoes" or anything external. It's with YOU. You need to look within yourself. Are you fat (I think you said that you were in another thread)? Then LOSE IT. It's not your race - it's definately your weight. It used to be okay for a man to be fat in the old days, but today men need to look good too to get women.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Jesus, cut this poor chump a break.

If a man has to resort to throwing bytch tantrums on the INTERNET of all places, then you know how deep he is in the red. So stop calling him a loser (even if he does have a losing attitude, which is true).

Thanos, you are being incredibly immature. The problem ain't with the "hoes" or anything external. It's with YOU. You need to look within yourself. Are you fat (I think you said that you were in another thread)? When LOSE IT. It's not your race - it's definately your weight. It used to be okay for a man to be fat in the old days, but today men need to look good too to get women.
I agree

raven_82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by raven_82
The name Thanos is so gay.
But seriously, I just plain dislike it when people go around calling things "gay". It's like going around call would like "hetero"(Now doesn't that sound weird).

I don't agree with homosexuality at all, but going around calling anything you don't like "gay" is just plain untasteful and probably isn't going to attract many of real women.

I also don't agree that using the word "hello" is that awful of an icebreaker, as long as that isn't the last icebreaker you use in an encounter. If it leads to a question like, "Is this seat taken?", I have no problem using the word "hello".

And by the way, I don't use this forum to make friends, I use it to create a better me.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is gay.

Edit - I mean hetero.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by raven_82
But seriously, I just plain dislike it when people go around calling things "gay". It's like going around call would like "hetero"(Now doesn't that sound weird).

I don't agree with homosexuality at all, but going around calling anything you don't like "gay" is just plain untasteful and probably isn't going to attract many of real women.

I also don't agree that using the word "hello" is that awful of an icebreaker, as long as that isn't the last icebreaker you use in an encounter. If it leads to a question like, "Is this seat taken?", I have no problem using the word "hello".

And by the way, I don't use this forum to make friends, I use it to create a better me.

'That's why there are so many of those "gay people"here to begin with.Homo-sympin' attutudes like this.

homo-sympin'.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually say "ey".

After over 100 psychological, sociological, and thermalogical studies under regular situations, it was proven by Norwegian scientists to be the sexiest greeting in the world.