Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hello everyone.....I have a little problem i need help with....

Albert Gamboa

Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff
thanks alot guys
i know better than to spend all my day thinking about her so i'll just take it easy and watch her come into my cousins bar while i hang with friends or whatever, she'll most likely be there tonight

She'll probably come up and say "hi how are you" wait for my response and then she'll say shes doing fine, like usual, then all i'm gonna do this time is say "Oh im doing good but im not interested in playing games at the moment so i'll cya around"
:)

hmm may be i aught to think of another line lol

Albert Gamboa

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, its been some time since I post on here but heres an update to the situation, err mess i could say.

weeks been crazy, she went to my cousins bar on Tuesday with a guy as her date (happen to know the guy). The manager at the bar (one of my best friends) told me she asked him out on a date a few days before and I almost died laughing cause she always said he seemed gay and she REALLY doesn't like even hanging out with gay guys, much less dating one. So I wasnt shocked to realize she found a "MAN" so quick (she was obviously looking to date someone who goes to my bar) dunno why but I have some vague ideas.

She still hangs out there 3 or 4 times a week and says hi and bye, doesnt hold eye contact for more than a second before she turns her head so I don't even try.

Well anyways, the funny thing is the guy shes dating happens to be "NOT" her type judging from the values which she showed to demonstrate interest in, in men (not necessarily me) which really got me thinking.

Well, by coincidence the same night I caught her at the bar with the guy the first time, I went up to her and said hi, thanked her for the job again and told her I really appreciated it cause it was what I needed, and how extroverted that was of her to do such a nice thing, she thanked me and even turned around and shook my hand and smiled (probably cause of the pressure from the guy who hooked me up with her, he didn't say anything but he was sitting right besides her; he was trying to get her to come back with me and was even pissed about her being with other guy, hes like her dad)

Later I came back to her when it was only her and her friend (the older guy) and invited her out to dinner as a thank you for getting me the job the week before, she said she really appreciated it but that she had other plans in mind and acted really nervous when i said that and stood away from me/backed up a little when I told her that. Then I sat down and told my friend he was an idiot for pressuring me into inviting her out.
After that is when I realized the other guy who was sitting besides her was the guy she is seeing now or something cause the manager came up and told me she came with him and surely enough she left with him.

After that I have seen them twice at my cousins bar and both times I've greeted them just fine and gotten a greeting from both of them, last time being this friday night. Also I noticed her "date" isn't by her the whole time he's in the with her, hes out and about talking with other people and he just leaves her there sitting alone ???? errr...wtf?

well anyways I could add a load of more details but I aint gonna get into them and im not too worried about the situation or returning with her or whatever but i'd love to experiment and if i do get back with her in the future that would be great too.

Right now, i have a ton of friends and random people who have seen us together before telling me to get another girl and make her jealous and watch her throw herself back at me so im getting tempted to hook up with a friend of mine (a really hot model, best looking woman in town) and to watch her weap :)

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok..i'v read every one's reply's and what not..but dude All i have to say is AFC . No matter how much your getting laid by the chick dude....don't let her control you in any way...you wanna be pissed and she freeks out like a ****ing clown getting a cannon up the ass..Well gawd danm...time to MOVE ON Thats all i gotta say..and oh yeah...keep readin the bible

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf

Doesn't anyone realize what is happening? Man, you have already been dumped. GET OVER IT. Your "girl" realizes that you do not have the traits she is looking for. In other words she didn't like your aggressive side.
By the way I think she overreacted to the incident. Man this girl's got issues. Call the cops?? WTF. Running from you and having her mom tell you to get lost when she is 26? Man, I thought that a girl of that age was supposed to be mature.

My advice: NEXT

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I know that the girl was waitering (?) before, I treat the waitresses extra nice and give them a tip. Gives me extra points.

Right now you can't make her like you again. Just drop the neurotic.

Cheers

Albert Gamboa

Don Juan
Reaction score
good advice guys thanks
i'll just ignore her from here on out
want her but dont need her, and the way i see it
i also want alot of other hot women in my pants so its loose loose for her :)

Reaction score
Everyone tells you to avoid conversations with this chick, and what do you do? You keep talking to her and ask her out for dinner!:rolleyes:

Just thank her politely for her good deeds and move on. She saw the dinner invite as a lame attempt for you to get into her panties (if she wears any) once again!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
She perceives you as a controlling person with anger issues who might become violent and abusive. That perception isn't going to change. Either she has been abused before or is very close to someone who has been.

You're never going to get anywhere with this girl. She might let you back into her life a little bit, but only temporarily and then she'll pull back again. She's afraid of you. Better to cut your losses, control your temper and move on. Outbursts of threats and anger are a HUGE turn off. Don't do it.