Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hello All! I would like to share a book I wrote with you. It's a Free download!

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterethoughts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello There! I'm Leon and I'm a Writer! I'm a Buddhist

Hello There! I'm Leon and I'm a Writer! You can view my writings here: I Write...

misterethoughts

Don Juan
Reaction score
What people are saying about the book: Glenn Guillor: Leon Basin Writes! The NOVEL he wrote is great. I just read THOUGHTS ON FIRE FOR THE THIRD TIME and it is very interesting, simple language, deep thoughts, almost a Hemmingway style.

Ann-Marie Vegansweetie - For the world's greatest thinkers: this book is for you. Written by my friend Leon, it captures thoughts you never knew you had and always wanted to express. Get excited. Purchase this book and get ready- get ready to really start LIVING.

BENPADIAH

Leon manages to capture the experience of being in a place equally as well as he delves into the deepest issues of philosophy. That's a rare quality in authors nowadays. Mixing the descriptive elements of fiction with the heaviest questions of our non-fictional reality in exactly 50% equal parts is the rare gift of this talented young author. I too rarely get to vicariously experience the zen of a bicycle ride, or directly study the mystery of "Why?", at all in most modern writings, let alone enjoy both in the same work by a single author. "Thoughts on Fire" challenges me to think beyond my own tunnel-vision, and for all these reasons, Leon, I thank you for this work.

GUSHENS

I read some parts of your new ebook. it looks like you are contributing to the silent revolution that is happening. there is still very few of us, but we have so much energy to invest on our dreams that we can make up for the rest that is asleep. way to go!

The system is fundamentally flawed, and people know it. so you are just being the voice of the people, the voice of their subconscious.

Zero-One

So awesome :) It's always awesome to meet other aspiring writers - especially ones who have great talent!
You have a beautiful mind.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
may the mods delete your thread and ban your spammer ass quickly.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say this is spam but...
Emotional wisdom is traced in our minds before we are born. We are awakening to a new beginning, a new way of breathing and questioning ourselves and our surroundings. The missing link that is being neglected is this: Everything you need to know, is inside each and every individual on this planet! Each soul reading this and each soul who is not, has the necessary tools to re-awaken their senses and help others to do the same! As we are all connected to one another. When you look at an individual walking across the street, you see yourself. If you look into a mirror, you would see yourself. So the person across the street walking is in all actuality you walking. We are all connected and have been since, however long we have been in these body suits.
If you want honesty, your writing skills are comparable to high school freshmen and your paranormal beliefs are unsubstantiated.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
misterethoughts said:
What is wrong with me sharing my writings?
your writings are trash and you made a thread to advertise them. I hate spammers like you. Go away, don't post here anymore.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello! I'm Desdinova, and I'm a moderator!

I was thinking of wiping your thread, but instead, I'll just close it for now. There's nothing wrong with sharing your creations, but there are dedicated places for you to do so. You can put a link in your profile (where is says 'Home Page URL') and you can put a link in your signature.

If you continue to spam the forum, your account will be terminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.