Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

height?

Juanito

Don Juan
Reaction score
this might not be a good news for you...but yes, height does matter to girls

it's naturally programmed into humans since the beginning to recognise these 'physical' appearences to choose 'strong-mate'.

but there are ways to go around these barriers...

5'3..thats really short for a guy man, but i suggest weight training, having broad shoulders can kind of miniminse your small-ness

and your personality can also determine how others see you...if your small and quiet, then people can just push you around..whereas if you have an outgoing personality (well..loud and express yourself more) then people would perceive you as not as small....

elmo

Don Juan
Reaction score
people don't like loud types. the one way around being short is to have money. simple as that. money can make a short man very tall. as a matter of fact, instead of learning lame tips on how to get females just make money. money will get you what you want.

Juanito

Don Juan
Reaction score
elmo said:
people don't like loud types. the one way around being short is to have money. simple as that. money can make a short man very tall. as a matter of fact, instead of learning lame tips on how to get females just make money. money will get you what you want.
haha there are several categories in being 'loud'

theres your typical loud one, jus talking **** all the time and irritating others (but people like this actually get along with others well)

then theres another loud one, as in being a positive person and having a things to say when it comes down to making decision...money...yea its all good as long as you know how to use it!:rock:

the original topic is concerning whether girls care about height...i merely gave you examples of how not to be perceived as small...not how to be liked by everyone

applaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
redspicyflag said:
i was wondering how important height is to girls. does it really matter? Since i am like 5' 3'' b/c of genetics.
at your age it's pretty important to a lot of girls. don't worry about it, work out, dress well, be confident and happy and not upset about your height. when your older it will matter a lot less

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
applaya said:
at your age it's pretty important to a lot of girls. don't worry about it, work out, dress well, be confident and happy and not upset about your height. when your older it will matter a lot less
it depends. if youre short and undeveloped puberty wise, girls won't find you very attractive because you actually are about the same amount developed as a little kid.

on the other hand, if youre developed, like facial hair n stuff, sure. my friend is 5'3 and gets enough chicks.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its better to be tall but just like looks it doesn't make or break you I have a friend who is 5'4 or 5'5 and pulls girls his height, he is constantly meeting girls.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ETa ur vegetables.. Strech ur muslces.. Take some classes and get stronger. Dont get too fat or u will look like dwarf. ANd not recomened picking a girls thats like Jordans heigh..

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, don't worry about what you don't have, but rather work on maximizing what you've got already. Being here is a good start. Don't get caught up in the height thing too much, because you have what you're going to have. On the other hand, everyone in this world starts out with zero game. Some just learn faster than others.

A friend of mine growing up couldn't have been any taller than about 5'2"-5'4" tops. Guy pulled all kinds of chicks. Wound up marrying a tall thin hot readhead who had to have been three or four inches taller than him. Bill was the kind of guy that was friendly, outgoing, worked out and took no crap from anyone. He just kept it loose and was alwas on the lookout for a good time. He was one of my best friends.
Another guy I know is also about the same height. Constantly complaining about not getting any women and always talking about sex in one way or another. He's overbearing, overweight, loud and does not take very good care of himself. He is pretty smart, very articulate and a fast learner. He has the tools to get women, just not the focus. He could surely learn the verbal skills easily enough, but the rest of his "aura" needs work.

To me, contrasting these two guys have taught me a lot and I am sure the comparison isn't for naught.....

*RHCP*

Don Juan
Reaction score
There actually exercises and stuff you can do which is supposed to make you grow taller. It might be bs though.

Alfie Crew

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 5'5. But girls will always tell me "Wow you are short" like after they are attracted to me. Once I asked a girl that was a friend "Why do people keep saying that to me and not other guys my height?" She was like "You are one of the people that when someone thinks of you they always picture you to be so much taller." Why because they are attracted to me. Follow? height and money don't matter. It will get you laid yes, but you don't need ata ll.

Reaction score
redspicyflag said:
i was wondering how important height is to girls. does it really matter? Since i am like 5' 3'' b/c of genetics.
That's bad most chicks like guys who are 6ft and taller, most of them don't like guys who are shorter than them because they want someone that can protect them... if i was 5'3 I would get jacked prob aim for 220lbs or try to get surgery to add couple inches.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just be thankful you're not this weird guy at my school....You know what he does? He looks like a 7th grader...wears like the gayest jacket with cartoon characters, rides a scooter....and carries the gayest umbrella on a rainy day

yea hes short too
personally height is important, but like looks it is not completely necessary

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
defiancy said:
just be thankful you're not this weird guy at my school....You know what he does? He looks like a 7th grader...wears like the gayest jacket with cartoon characters, rides a scooter....and carries the gayest umbrella on a rainy day

yea hes short too
personally height is important, but like looks it is not completely necessary
You forgot that he plays 'monster battle' card games with his other social outcast friends.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
true I've seen some weirdest guys go to a science classroom and they're like the only ones there to play like pokemon or something lol