Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ManOMan
maverick..after you bang a chick..you dont have to explain a thing..

how about women? how do they explain they look nothing like themselves without make-up?
Well no kidding. You don't have to explain anything to a chick before you bang her either.

Like I said before, height doesn't mean a damn thing. If what you're doing works then continue with it. More power to you.

As for the rest of the readers, I'm 5'7" and am currently seeing a tall brunette who stands at 5'11", among others (I'll post FR's and LR's about these ones soon). So don't let your height stop you from an Amazon safari.

Cheers,
Mav

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mav GIMME A HIGH 5!

Man O Man-

dont wear that ****..you dont need to fake who you are.
when I was a senior in hs..I got head from a girl 6 foot tall and she wanted me bad. the height thing is blown way overboard.

the only people who ever critisize people shorter are guys taller who are insecure and they get pissed that a guy shorter is getting women left and right!

working out and staying lean with a polymetric body helps to :)

have a good weekend all!

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said Mac, you can have super duper confidence

and girls shorter than me, I have no problems with

what that says to me, is girls like taller guys(then them)..sometimes I think women wear high heels to rope a guy their own height

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
friv,

Its no lie women like taller guys. Im sure women who even see brad pitt..would probably wish he was a little taller.

Thats not to say, you cant score a girl at your current height. Im just saying, Height is a quality women like.

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
Mav GIMME A HIGH 5!
frivolousz21, High 5 back at you bro.

ManOMan, looks and height help but if you're game is tight then being short and looking less than a GQ type won't stop you from bagging the chicks you want. I'd say my looks are average but I don't give a f#ck what anyone thinks and I don't let it stop me. I'm a RAFC with some confidence issues still but they're getting sorted out. But I digress.

The point is, if wearing the height enhancing shoes is working for you, keep doing it. We're just saying that there's going to come a time when you won't need to cover up, what you perceive as a drawback, namely your height.

Cheers,
Mav

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youre right!

but height is something you cant change....and im telling you...its not that big of a deal..sure I know some women will automatically knock me down for it..and if they cant deal with it..to bad!

I get plenty..I can get a hot girl everywhere i go..

and I can guarentee you anyone from 5 5 to 5 8 can change a girls preference without effort by just being confident

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure confidence is better than height

when women detect you are "standing tall" as a person, your height isnt all that important

Im more talking about when u go to clubz ..where women size u up rightaway...The lifts I wear arent that dramatic..they just boost me 1" and the shoes about 2"

women usually wear 2"+ shoes to make them seem taller..isnt it fair if guys boosted their height too?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey if it works for you thats cool...and I wish you continued success.

I am just telling you from my personal expiernce.

im not bragging here.

but Ive had sex with over 20 women..I think around 25..ive had so many women flirt with me and yada yada...I am good looking and I work out..but i am 5 foot 7!!!!!!!

I know that some women do really have to have a tall guy..but ive had women tell me they like tall guys when we met..to still **** me..and still want me to be there guy!

if your height doesnt bother you..it probably wont bother them!

DonJuanQuixote

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people use height as an excuse, to hide their low self-confidence. You dont have to be a lumbering yeti to get the hotties. I am only 5'8".

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, height does make a difference, but she's totting up points.

Looks get a weighting, then height, build, etc, etc.

Now if you were short, ugly and skinny like I am, then you'd have a problem.

:D

So I'll get the nose job, take the roids and wear the elevators and I'll just about pass as human.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes height matters. So does looks. Hair. Money. **** size. Car. Muscles. etc.

Deal with it.

If you didn't win the genetic lottery, then you're just going to have to make up for it with Game. Pure and simple.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, JT cracks me up. He deliberately sensationalizes it to make a bold statement, but he is right. Height does matter. But the GOOD news is that height only matters to the extent that you can compensate for it (or lack of) with other traits, namely confidence and humor.

eecumstains

Don Juan
Reaction score
chicks seem to be really hung up on height for some ****in reason

i have met girls who are 6'1" and only want to date guys who are taller

the good news is that there are lots of girls who are short who are hot

so- make a move and don;t worry about it

if she is hung up on height then she is a superficial **** anyway

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your height bothers you hit the gym and build up your body. Based on appearance big muscles are the best way to make up for lack of height.