Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height

Gungalley

Reaction score
Hi, I'm only 168cm. Thats around 5'6 to 5'7. Anyone else around my height? How do you have great confidence? Thanks.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
elo's... I tend to have the same problem at times.... I start off the night with 200% confidence... then i happen to walk past a tall good looking model guy whick sends my confidence to the bottom of the ocean... well, should i say, DID.. you see.... height for chicks doesnt REALLY matter that much, actually, some chicks DONT like a guy that is TOO tall... 1.68 is not SHORT! What i do now is i will just continue to walk & remember that i am better than him & i DO get chicks, even though he IS taller than me! So it doesnt bother me at all now;) Its all in your head... mental control is what u need.

Remember.. the girl will fall in love with u/want you because of who u are & ur actions etc, NOT your height!

Keep well...

Laterz...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 168 as well.

well no i am 67 inches I use american! haha

dude confidence is a mind set..believe me unless you are like 5'3" and under you have no excuse !!!!!

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I am only 5-9 or about average height, but my little brother is 5-7 and he gets pyssy galore with hot women.

Don't let your height bring you down (no pun intended). I really think height is over rated as I see many short to average height guys hanging on to hot girls. Confidence is the key.

I admit however, that some times I feel self conscious especially when I go out with my friends most of whom are taller than me. :(

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'8.

Most of my friends are taller than me.

But guess what - they don't get the poon - and I do.

I never feel short.

I often get told that I look taller than I actually am.

I work out alot and I'm into martial arts. I play lot's of sports as well - ride Dirt bikes etc. etc.

What that gives me is ultimate confidence in my physical abilities. I've got broad shoulders - narrow waist. A nice set of guns - and thick neck. Now I'm no steroid monster - but compared to joe average - I'm pretty built. That's a huge advantage over the majority of people who haven't run on a track since high school.

Of course there are going to be guys who are taller - better looking, richer, etc. etc. but don't forget that everything comes in a package. If you work on yourself as a well rounded, rugged individualist, your going to be in the top 5% of guys out there....

remember that.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 5'9 and height is the last thing on my mind. Most women are around 5'3-5'5 anyway, as long as you are taller than the average women, I think you are fine.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO WAY! Girls LOVE taller guys, I dont know why, Im 5' 8, and wear high shoes that make me look 6 foot

have u ever noticed, shorter girls r easier to hit on? it sounds superfical, but girls like taller guys

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got you all beat at 5'11......who wants to fight? I 'm down

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im 5ft 11 and happy with that height, i think being very tall can also be bad.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ManOMan
Im 5' 8, and wear high shoes that make me look 6 foot
That's false advertisment!

:D

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so is a chick getting boob jobs, nose jobs, trimming their eyebrows, and putting on 50 lbs of makeup..ever see a chick without makeup? they look nothing like themselves

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 5' 8, and wear high shoes that make me look 6 foot
Dude platforms don't look good on a guy... Unless you can prove me wrong. Got a pic of that?

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they arent platforms..they are soles from Sharper Image that add 1" to your height..plus your shoes add another 2 "..so you got 3 inches to lie about :)

Reaction score
Originally posted by aequitas
elo's... I tend to have the same problem at times.... I start off the night with 200% confidence... then i happen to walk past a tall good looking model guy whick sends my confidence to the bottom of the ocean... well, should i say, DID.. you see.... height for chicks doesnt REALLY matter that much, actually, some chicks DONT like a guy that is TOO tall... 1.68 is not SHORT! What i do now is i will just continue to walk & remember that i am better than him & i DO get chicks, even though he IS taller than me! So it doesnt bother me at all now;) Its all in your head... mental control is what u need.

Remember.. the girl will fall in love with u/want you because of who u are & ur actions etc, NOT your height!

Keep well...

Laterz...
i think u talkin about the little 14 year olds bro, all women love tall guys as long as not skinny skeleton.

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NO WAY! Girls LOVE taller guys, I dont know why, Im 5' 8, and wear high shoes that make me look 6 foot

have u ever noticed, shorter girls r easier to hit on? it sounds superfical, but girls like taller guys
ManOMan,

At some point, perhaps while you and your chick(s) are totally butt naked, she or they are going to see you at your natural height, so how do you explain the loss of 4 inches?!

Height doesn't mean a damn thing. If you've demonstrated to the girl that you're a guy that's a real man then it's on.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Mav

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember some girl shoooting me down..she said I was too short..the funny thing is she was in High Heels..in reality I was taller than her..she was like 5'4"

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maverick..after you bang a chick..you dont have to explain a thing..

how about women? how do they explain they look nothing like themselves without make-up?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you really wear that **** to make u taller?

this is rediculous...I will say this again to whoever started the thread..I am 5 7 inches...and I have no problem getting women...and women who are up to 5' 9"..they might "prefere" a taller man..but I dont give a ****. :)

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unfortunately, Yes I wear them.

If you are good looking and short..u can get away with that..but if you are average and short..its not gonna fly