Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height Sexy?

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
OK i have 2 questions.
1: Is height(to some extent, not like 7'3') considered sexy?

2: Im 15, and im 6'2", I always get stuff from girls at school saying, " Wow hes tall!" Or "Wow your tall" What can i say to get a positive response out of these women? I usually just say " Yea i know" Obviously its not the best comeback, any CnF responses that create attraction?:up: :cheer:

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Height is a huge factor to many if not most women. It's blatantly unfair and superficial, but a solid fact. Enjoy your huge advantage.

2. 'No shit sherlock.'

'No. It's an illuuusion' (magicians voice)

'And I got a cute ass too'

'I used to be even taller! 'Really?' No, dumbass.'
etc

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After they make a comment, look away from them almost as if you were ****y and then utter out "yeah".

Eugene123

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah its considered sexy but. why the **** cares. women only care about personality.

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eugene123 said:
yeah its considered sexy but. why the **** cares. women only care about personality.
I'll go ahead and guess that you're a manlet

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I'm tall as well (6' 6") and I get the same thing from the ladies. Height is very sexy to women so consider yourself lucky. In experiments done by scientists in Europe women seemed to prefer taller guys to their wealthier shorter counterparts. So it seems like you have an advantage. Don't let it run to your head though 'cos you'll still need charm and confidence to attract a lady.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
Yea i understand what your saying ImpatientFire...
and Alkali im the 3rd tallest person in my whole school so i feel tall :)
No offense, but do you live in Nebraska? North Dakota?

I'm a hair away from 6'2 and I'm not even close to the tallest guys at school.

Hell, the tallest girl at my school (deemed two-story-Torry) is 6'5.

The dude dating her has at least two inches on her.

North Hollywood? Come out to Orange County my star-studded friend :rockon:

Python

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm 6"1 which I guess, puts me 3 inches taller than average for my age group. but no way lanky. Last night I was at the club - I can only remember 10 guys out of the 100 blokes in there that were taller than me - and made 8 dancefloor approaches.
I usually touch the girl on the arm but none were receptive to me, now I have rather a masculine face in my opinion although I might be wrong - slightly largish nose, dominant but handsome eyebrows and slightly long chin, I wonder if girls aren't receptive to masculine faces.
It's almost as if i'm some kind of unstable threat or they might percieve me to be the shag a bird a day kind just becuase of how I appear.

My attitude is that grils like a challenging man so if they don't respond I tell them - you can't handle a handsome bloke?

Also, for the guys who think that being short means you can't get a girl, from my experience last night, I saw 3 guys no more than 5"7 pulling 3 hot birds.