Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height increase

Azidoro

Don Juan
Reaction score
noneother said:
i hope your not affiliated with the site and trying to make a few bucks. what's your success story with hypnosis?
Man, I was trying to give you some imfo. I've never bought anything in my life except for David D. original ebook. You can get these things on any torrent sites or p2p programs.
cheers.

wimac489

Don Juan
Reaction score
It says ur supposed to hang like 30 total minutes a week. So i guess like 5 minutes a day or something?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rocko said:
that true?

To an extent. It's similar to the height increase astronauts experience. It's not uncommon for them to return to Earth being a few inches taller than they were when they left, due to the lack of gravity. This allows their spine to "decompress" and expand. However, that height gain is temporary, as gravitys effects will bring you "back to Earth" so to speak.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I knew about the astronauts getting steched 2 inches when they come down, but I wasn't sure about the hanging thing. Thats pretty awesome, guess I have to start now. But you said its temporary, so I would have to always do the strech I imagine

grr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you measure yourself in the morning you're 1/2"-1" taller.

That has the most immediate effect on temporary height increases.

The more permanent side I BELIEVE, is mainly a combination of the mother's genetic height, the father's genetic height, how many older brothers you have, and how many older sisters you have, in that order.

I use the term genetic height, because say the third among three sons, who was short, from a tall family, had kids with a tall mother -- his genetic height is transferred to the kids, not his actual height which may be stunted by his mother's overworked uterus.

Giving birth to sons & daughters is a volatile thing, but I believe the mother's height takes precedence over this for the first 4-5 births.

This is entirely my own speculation based on real-life families I've known, including my own, which I don't care to detail, but just trust me, I'm qualified :)