Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height increase

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is not one of those stupid threads where people ask for ways to increase height. But today I was measuring my height, its 5'9.5 ish, only a month or so ago it was 5'8.5 ish. I still have my markings on the wall from a month or so showing my old height. There is a clear difference of an inch or so :D.I am sooooo happy. I wish I could somehow hit 5'11 or 6'0. Then it would be awesome!!!

Any ideas how it increased so drastically? Coz till grade 9 or 10 I was like one of the top 3-4 tallest people in my class. But then I dunno what happened my growth stalled and I remained at this height for atleast 3-4 years while my other shorter friends outgrew me, and now suddenly booooom all of a sudden this height increase!!!.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems a little late for a growth spurt, but I guess anything is possible!

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 21 and I just hit 6'0. I was 5'11 with shoes on 2 years ago. Did you measure with shoes on? A new pair of shoes can add something like an inch to your height instantly.

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh actually I measured them barefooted.

PS: I am just 19, so I hope there is a bit of growth left :D.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard people say men grow into their early 20's.
True? I don't know.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah most men keep growing until there 21

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope this will happen to me, because I too was used to be the "tall guy" until my freshman year, then I stopped at 5'8 and I've grown half a inch since (I'm 19 too). I'd be satisfied at 5'9, content at 5'10, happy at 5'11 and shocked at 6'0... too bad I'll never be *my perfect height*, 6'3.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, definately does sound like a late spurt of growth there, usually 20-21 is a good indication of how you will stay.

I'm 17 and a bit and just touched 6"0, so hoopefully I can stretch a bit more out in the next few years :up:

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have any of you tried to do anything to actively increase the space between your spine and legs? ive heard of the technique, just unsure of the results for many

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been stuck around 5'8 since 6th grade.

I used to be a giant. Now, I'm slightly shorter than most of my peers.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'9.

The world was made for people our height. My friends roomie is 6'8 and literally has to duck his head to get in doors. I keep expecting a juggler on a unicycle to pass by and a clown to be with him.

I'm happy with my height, you should be too.

wimac489

Don Juan
Reaction score
hang from a pull up bar for like 30 min. a week minimum. within like 2 months u should grow around 2-4 inches. decompresses the spine and the cartilige inbetween ur discs stretches.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wimac489 said:
hang from a pull up bar for like 30 min. a week minimum. within like 2 months u should grow around 2-4 inches. decompresses the spine and the cartilige inbetween ur discs stretches.
that true?

Azidoro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypnosis. I have Dr. Laura DeGeorgio's Hypnosis tapes. Work well for me.

wimac489

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, research it. or just use common sense. think out it, ur cartilige is getting stretched out cuz ur spine is hanging freely and being pulled downward instead of being compressed. gotta admit tho, 30 min. a week is a pain in my arse!

noneother

Don Juan
Reaction score
MinisterOfLust said:
Hypnosis. I have Dr. Laura DeGeorgio's Hypnosis tapes. Work well for me.
Is that for growth? Are you able to tell me how it works?

noneother

Don Juan
Reaction score
i hope your not affiliated with the site and trying to make a few bucks. what's your success story with hypnosis?