Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height - From one extreme to another

What height would you rather be?

• Total voters

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/23/369we.jpg

Guy on the left is 5'5", guy on the right is 7'2". I hear people b!tch about their height all the time so I want to hear your opinions on this.

Short guy
-Would be considered short, but normal
-His wife is about 3 inches taller than him, I put it down to personality

Tall guy
-Would be considered tall, but a freak (He has a problem with excessive secretion of growth hormone)
-Would look out of place with any woman that is under 6'5" IMO
-Not to mention I think most sex positions would be very uncomfortable for both parties

So for you short people when push comes to shove, what height would you rather be of the 2 and why?

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'5 for sure, 7'2 is intimidating and sticks out in the bad way. 5'5 is short but with some game it wont matter much and girls will look past it.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being 5'5" is nothing like being 7'2". Above 7 feet is very rare, where 5'5", while below average, is fairly common.

Better comparison would be somewhere closer to 4'6" vs 7'2"

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i would rather be 7'2 becuase i play basketball. Then i would go to the league.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im only 5' 8" so i would prefer to be short as its not much dif for me....

PumpNightmare

Don Juan
Reaction score
From a finicial POV, I'd rather be 5'5''. Just imagine the cost of clothing and shoes! @_@
Although, 7'2'' as it's appeals since your garanteed that girls will be shorter then you at all time. Plus it would be useful for some sports.

In the end, I'm happy being 6ft. Wish my shoe size was one smaller though. It's a ***** to find a size 13 wide. <.<

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5'5

Next!

Edit: Actually, i'll take 7'2

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a stupid motherf*cking post, which is obvious the author wants to point out something. His insecurity towards those who are 6 foot tall like me.

Would you have a 5 inch c*ck or an 8 inch c*ck.

People who down-rep me have smaller muscles than me.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm happy at 5'9.. Perfect height for those 5'2" petite hotties. I've never had a girl complain, yet.

5'5 is too short and 7'2" is too tall.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Macgyver said:
What a stupid motherf*cking post, which is obvious the author wants to point out something. His insecurity towards those who are 6 foot tall like me.
Look motherfu<ker, I am fine with my height of 5'8". I went clubbing tonight, some hot blonde chick was there standing at 5'11". All the guys were drooling over her, I really couldn't care less about her. So i'm standing there enjoying my drink when she comes to stand right next to me (actually rubbing against me) and starts giving eye contact. I'm already spoken for so I didn't pursue anything. She then starts chatting to me, touching me etc but I was acting disinterested, she then stormed off all pissed off.

Now I am fu<k all to look at (Think of Batista about 20 years younger, fairly large nose, big ears that stick out, same facial structure. But not mature yet). If I wasn't as confident as I was tonight I doubt she would have even looked at me twice. More evidence to add that ttitude/confidence/personality overrides all.

Your height will only affect you if you let it. And no I couldn't give a sh!t if you are 6ft tall, because I still look down on you. All I wanted to get out of this thread was to see if the shorter people here would put up with being over 7ft, just for the sake of being tall, and if they think the grass is greener on the other side. I don't want this to turn into flaming but you instigated it.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Macgyver said:

Would you have a 5 inch c*ck or an 8 inch c*ck.

People who down-rep me have smaller muscles than me.
You're the one coming off as insecure, if you feel the need to stealth-brag about your massive 6ft frame and imaginary 8 inch c0ck out of f*cking nowhere.

As for myself, I'd rather be 5'5, as 7'2 is just freakish no matter how you slice it. 5'5 would still suck, but at least you could lead a more normal life. I'd still be at least a few inches taller than Prince, who could get any pvssy he wants. :)

I think a better short-equivalent to 7'2 would be around 5'0. At that height, you're shorter than a vast majority of girls. Now THAT would suck.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't mind being either height At 7'2" ul stand out! LMAO
at 5'5" ul be a short pimp! but seriously i'm only 5'7" i'd like to be 6'0" but couldn't care less

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5'5

7'2 is only good if you play basketball other than that you're just a freak show