Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height and your friends is a notice factor to women?

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am about 5'8 and 145lbs. So I am just a little bit below average height. I am 21 year old Asian male so i think i am around Asian male height. When i do go outside in public i do see that sometimes i get noticed by some woman and they are usually asian women. I am asian also so thats probably why. But i noticed that wheneve i am just walking with a guy friend of mine, it depends what kind of guy friend i am with that when we get looks or whatnot.

If I am off by myself whether on the train or the streets, it is okay-decent for me. Get some looks here and there b/c I fix myself real good befoe i leave the house.

Usually i might be walking with a buddy or 2 but they are both taller than me. One is like 5'9 and the other is like 5'10.5. I do notice some women see us and give some looks, not sure who they might be looking at, but yesteday when i was walking down the street with anothe guy freind of mine, a hot asian babe didnt even glance our way once. My guy friend is about 5'5 and i recalled that most times i use to walk with him wheeeve it is, we never get any glances our way. Yet, when i am with my othe buddies who are taller than me, we do.

I cant really explain how i look. I can sometimes look good but other times i can look real terrible. It was weird when i went to a big department store to shop with some friends and we were just talking to the people who worked there, one of the male workers said do you model? I was dressed pretty good that day so even my buddy says hey you do dress like one though i am too short for that model stuff.

So does height and how your friend looks who you walk with play a big factor in women glancing over? I dont want to sound mean by my other 2 buddies do look cooler or whatnot than my other buddy who is about 5'5.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give you six more words:

DO NOT OBSESS OVER USELESS THINGS

I'll give you even some more: I tell you this, because until some time ago I would do exactly the same, until I understood that it really doesn't matter since you can't change all this stuff (would you be such an àsshole to stop going out with some friends because you think they don't look good enough?).
When I obsess over height, people would treat me as a short guy (I'm more or less as tall as you); when I stopped even thinking about it, I immediately "became" an average-height guy.
Same thing with the issue about looking handsome some times and looking ugly some other times: I just understood that what really made the difference for me is the hair, so I cut it short. Maybe nowadays I don't look as good as before when I groom myself, but I never look ugly.
The key to getting the most women you can is to look as good as you can and to be as much sincere as you can with EVERY single person you meet, be it man or woman; another thing that helps is to have as many interests as possible. These few things will immediately set you some steps above the average joe.