Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height and Women Know What They Want

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this video that has a lot of interesting information in it from a study about speed dating and height. Particularly what I found interesting is that they asked the women to predict what height range they would be willing to date in, and in reality only 24.8% deviated from that, and were willing to date someone who fell outside of that range (by one inch or more). I thought this was interesting because PUAs tell you that women don't know what they want, but this study seems to suggest that they do. At least when it comes to height.

For those interested in height, there is a lot of data in this video, but probably not good news if you are sensitive about your height. But it does suggest that if you are tall, it seems to place you in a very high SMV position as a man. It almost sounds like a tall guy can command the sort of appeal that an attractive woman does, they are in position to be choosers.

This is an Alexander Grace video (although he didn't do the study). I find his videos to be very negative. In fact, watching his videos sometimes makes me wonder why a woman would ever even want to go out with a guy, because he suggests that they are in such a spectacularly superior position when it comes to dating and options.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been doing some espionage about this.. And it seems your agument is valid. Most of them want tall guy. No matter what they say about looks.. Their first qualification in a man are their height.. Most of them wanted a 6'

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew being tall was an advantage, but I didn't realize just how much. Some guys say big muscles are like boobs for guys. But maybe being tall is more like boobs for guys. Although I've always said there is no analog to boobs for guys.

I'm average height, 5'10", so I've always thought my height has never really helped me or hurt me. I think there's a graph in the video that says 80% women would at least consider dating someone 5'10", but apparently if you drop a few inches things could get bleak.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I agree 100%.

But in real life, I’ve never had a chick talk about height requirements with me in person. I’m 5’9” on my worst day. Maybe close to 5’10” if I sharpen my pencil and try a different tape measure lol.

Other than online, they tend to bury height into looks. If a dude is tall but has an average face, they’ll call him cute/hot/attractive. If he’s short, they’ll just say “He’s not my type” unless he has exceptional face and hair.

Online, they will be more blunt and direct about height requirements.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not enough to be tall for 2 reasons:

1) It doesnt make as much of a difference on its own as shorter guys might think. You still need the rest of the package - looks, social status/connections, low inhibition extrovertion so you can cold approach consistently, pictures, etcetra.

2) To the extent it makes a difference, it means you wont be content to just settle for any woman who swipes right on you. You might actually want to date women who are appealing to you, and the difficulty of doing so negates any advantage you may or may not have.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the study, the woman's height didn't really factor in. They still wanted the tall guy. I've always said shorter women want the tall guy even more, because they need the extra protection and extra help reaching things from high shelves.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the study, the woman's height didn't really factor in. They still wanted the tall guy. I've always said shorter women want the tall guy even more, because they need the extra protection and extra help reaching things from high shelves.
Shorter girl are more blunt about height.. The taller hotter women keep it quiet. Height is one of social status.. Its even more when you have tje the face. Where they can flaunt you around her gf.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being tall helps a lot to meet women but that's it. They are also above average if you are above average too. But It doesn't make them want to fvck you, they just don't shut the door in your face, you can at least introduce yourself. After that, you deal with the same BS. I'm 6.2, good looking.

Yes he is depressing but I'm afraid that he is right. Soon it's gonna be almost impossible to date women, they just don't need men anymore, they have everything they need on their phones. The only ones that they will date is the tall, handsome guys with money and ideally a blue check on instagram. That's svcks big time but better get used to it. It's getting worse and worse faster and faster.

Yes but most women flat out will refuse to give any man shorter that her the time of day even if his face and body are chad tier. This is a fact.

Google "i hate short men" and see what comes up.

Even both my mom and sister refuse to consider a shorter man than them. So yes being over 6'1 inches tall certainly helps out more than you think it does. But it doesn't gurantee you women ofcourse.

6'6 to 6'7 will though it seems. I know because my little brother is that height and women will straight up approach him at a club or bar and tell him he is the tallest guy there then literally try to go home with him. He doesnt even talk to them first lol.

But wherever he does approach he usually has success much more often than not. I have watched this happen numerous times. Women relate height to male strength and dominance as well as good genetics. That is just another fact.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if the girl is tall, forget about it, she will never date a short guy. Unless the guy is a celebrity, it doesn't happen.
I'm 5'10" and not a celebrity. It's VERY difficult for me to date a 5'10" - 6'2" woman. There are some attractive women around this range. Some I would find compatible. Almost no one in this range is interested.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why? do you often see hot girls with short guys? I don't. And if the girl is tall, forget about it, she will never date a short guy. Unless the guy is a celebrity, it doesn't happen.

It all depends on the woman and how open minded she is and how otherwise appealing the short guy is. In general it is very accurate that women are naturally turned off by shorter men though.....especially if the guy is shorter than her. That is key.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, that's what I'm saying, tall girls just don't date short guys (by the way I don't consider 5.10 to be short)

https://www.mtlblog.com/10-reasons-.../1-short-guys-get-insecure-about-their-height

Lmao at the woman who wrote that. Every chick says these same things to me when i ask if they would ever date a shorter man or not. That same woman will call you shallow though for not wanting considering a fatty or even a woman with short hair or tatoos for a real relationship. The no tatoos really offends them if they are tatted. They get hyper insecure fast.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 15% chance that a woman would find my height acceptable. It's OVER ...

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I agree, but if you ask them why they wouldn't date a short guys, some of those reasons will come up. I live in Russia, lot of tall girls here, every time I meet a new girl, I ask her the question, the answer is always "No I wouldn't date a short guy" especially from tall girls (175-184cm).

Life is unfair but it's just the way it is.

Russian women are all about the money though in my experience. I have never been to Russia but have met so many abroad. I can totally see them brutally looking down on short men though unless he is rich.

Those are some stone cold women you got over there. But holy crap they look good when compared to their American white counterparts. Physically speaking i mean.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6'6 to 6'7 will though it seems. I know because my little brother is that height and women will straight up approach him at a club or bar and tell him he is the tallest guy there then literally try to go home with him. He doesnt even talk to them first lol.
I have a friend in that height range, and when he was younger his plan to get laid was to show up at a bar and wait to get picked up. And this actually worked for him. And as you say, he didn't even talk to them first, same experience.

At a certain age, it quit happening for him though, which left him kind of flummoxed. But he's in a LTR now.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend in that height range, and when he was younger his plan to get laid was to show up at a bar and wait to get picked up. And this actually worked for him. And as you say, he didn't even talk to them first, same experience.

At a certain age, it quit happening for him though, which left him kind of flummoxed. But he's in a LTR now.

Yep. That height range is instant high status to women especially when you are out at night time and alcohol is flowing. Even men will go out of their way to show respect to him like saying something like wow how tall are you? Are you a basketball player?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but most women flat out will refuse to give any man shorter that her the time of day even if his face and body are chad tier. This is a fact.

Google "i hate short men" and see what comes up.

Even both my mom and sister refuse to consider a shorter man than them.
But why would a man need to date women who are taller than him in the first place? Of course the women can have a minimum of preference. Women wanting to date guys who are at least as tall as themselves is a perfectly reasonable preference.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But why would a man need to date women who are taller than him in the first place? Of course the women can have a minimum of preference. Women wanting to date guys who are at least as tall as themselves is a perfectly reasonable preference.
I prefer to date women shorter than I am - which is the vast majority of women anyway. But a woman being very tall seems like a masculine trait to me, and therefore not attractive. Girls in the 5'3" to 5'7" range seem especially sexy to me. But it's not a dealbreaker. I dated a 5'9" woman for a good long time.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At my height, only 15% are interested. It's OVER. :(:mad:

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree it is natural. Therefore your average manlet has it rough.