Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hehe my fear of hot ladies is gone!!! cussed out hb9

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i still got fear of approach bit its the same as an ugly chick so its barely anything, just a little fuzzyness in the stomach. lol i met this one chick who was really hot. All the guys were trying to hit her up but frankly i kinda found her anoying so i decided to neg hit her a bunch instead. I was actually trying to insult her to the point to where i would get slapped and it didnt work. I mean she was not happy that i was insulting her but i didnt give a ****. All the other guys are like "wtf did you just say". She took off her shoes and im like "phewww those feet stink" and when she lost her balance she is like "oo i guess im a little tipsy" and im naaa its prolly cause your naturally retarded. she looked at me and was like "uhhhhh yeah"

i dunno i said a bunch of **** and when she sat down i used her leg as foot rest. i wanted to see how far i could push it lol.

i found it liberating.

anyway this is her site.

http://web9.www.nexopia.com/profile.php?uid=269186

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, she is fine! Based on your post, it doesnt appear that your fear of HB's are gone. it seems that you put up a fake cold front, to avoid intimacy and attachment. dont let bad past experiences lead to resenting women...

ok you did all that, and what did she do to you?

what was the point of the date, did you learn anything ?

fender, what you said arent neghits, they are just dead on insults.

here are a few examples :

"so, what else do you have going for you other than your looks?"

(this girl is taking driving lessons)
"give me a call next time you have lessons so i'll get out of the street."

what she said - i guess im a little tipsy
"hmm, you might wanna consider hitting the gym..."

hmmm....this girl looks familiar, i think i've seen her face from some other site awhile back

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first thought was "yet another person who doesn't understand what a neg-hit is." Go re-read the bible.

I'm glad you found this encounter liberating, but to me it seems as if you just screwed yourself out of a good oppurtunity to lay that girl. Even tho you didn't do a neg-hit properly, the whole point of the neg-hit is to bring down the girl's ego just enough so that she will want to win your respect back, thus making it easy for you to hook up with her.

With good game, you would have ended up hooking up with this girl, instead of just insulting her. And if it's not good game, then it's bad game.

But that's ok, if you learn from all this you will get far. One day at a time.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
You want to become the greatest person you can become, not a negative person. Why do you think the world loved Martin Luther King, and Ghandi? These were normal human beings just like you and I but they were loved because they chose to be excellent people. Meaning no matter what the other person's behaviour was like they still made people feel great about themselves. They looked for the good in people and thus people loved them. That is what charisma is, the ability to make peopel love you by making them feel good about themselves. All that neg hit stuff is still a tool to hide insecurities. A person who isnt insecure doesnt feel the need to bring someone else down because they already feel worthy. Next time try letting her know that she doesnt have to try so hard to have people like her, just be herself. You have to learn how to read people, because its very clear from her web site that this girl has very very low self esteem.

Be Excellent, not an A Hole

Reaction score
She is a total attention *****. Ignoring her probably would've worked too.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being an a$$h0 or an angry jerk is very easy. Watch as people FEAR you instead of ADMIRE you. There is a difference between being aggressive and assertive.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading that little blurb on her site, she has some major issues. Sounds like she has bad taste in men and probably does have low self-esteem like Royal Elite says.

I also don't consider her that hot, but I don't like blondes, so that could be it.

As others have said, it doesn't take any skill to be a mean assh0le. Sure, you aren't kissing her ass like the other guys, but you are still aren't being a DJ.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe this actually DID work for him. We'll find out when he goes out somewhere and doesn't have any reservations about going up and talkin and gettin' those hotties.

If he does, then this technique actually worked for him. If he doesn't, then those who said that it didn't work were right.

Keep us updated.

Alexi

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christ almighty, she's what constitutes as a "HB9"? She looks like an average looking bimbo with about $450 worth of makeup and hair work on her.

And yeah, you weren't exactly "playin it cool" and coming off as a really secure non-AFC guy. You were just trying too hard to be an ass.

-edit-
ok, maybe not ugly, but certainly average looking.

Agressor

Banned
Reaction score
how does he meet some random chick and neg hit her and then find her on a random as website?

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's my type appearance-wise. I like the cheekbones and the whole thing. I'd give her a 9. But that's besides the point.
I don't see what you could have gained in any aspect by calling her retarded or stuff like that. You would have been better off being distant too her.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd fuk but my god how much eye makeup does she need?

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Panda 2000
She's my type appearance-wise. I like the cheekbones and the whole thing. I'd give her a 9. But that's besides the point.
I don't see what you could have gained in any aspect by calling her retarded or stuff like that. You would have been better off being distant too her.
It's not the facial features per se that turn me off. It's the whole "I cover myself in makeup to attain the generic unnatural beauty" look that I despise. I can't even tell what she really looks like.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Let's see...what are we forgetting here?

1)
Although this probably ruined his chance of ever having a date with this girl, most of you keyboard-jockeys wouldn't have half a testicle enough to do what this man did. You'd just sit there with your tongues wagging and then come to this forum and be like, "HB9, can't approach, how do I play this?? NEED HELP PLZ!!"

2)
All of you little turds yelling, "she's no 9, she's ugly! She's just a common slut bimbo!" all sound like a bunch of gossipy women...you know that each and every one of you would "hit it" if the opportunity arose. "Slut" and "bimbo" are words used by inferior women to make women who are attractive and promiscuous feel bad about themselves...words used to put others down to make themselves feel big. To see them used here is kind of sickening.

Fender, kudos to you for standing up to the common social convention of kissing hot girls' asses. The KJs are right that this most likely ruins your chances with the girl, but then again she may end up curious about what makes you so bad-ass that you can do these things to her while everyone else is fawning...it doesn't sound like you said anything TERRIBLY offensive and depending on your delivery (if you did it in a teasing and not ignorant way), you may have stimulated her interest.

Even if not, even if you DID blow your chances with this girl, then congratulations on not being a slave to beauty. You can always refine technique later...unlike those who sit around arguing about technique and never put it into practice. :p

Pisses me off when I see those kinds of people talking down to others for conquering their fears and social stigmas.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she wasn't all that cute to me. I'm surpised that such a young woman would be so insecure as to get implants at that age. And that bleached out hair doesn't sit well or her make-up application looks cheap and trashy.

I'd give her a 7 without the fake glamour. She is also a fag. I saw her kissing a few of her friends when I scrolled down the page...so she lost a few more points in my book.

You did good trashing this one since she is already a piece of garbage to begin with!