Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Heavy metal jewelry and accessories

Opinions?

• Cheesy and cliche.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Not for mature folks. Your youth days are gone.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Badass and cool. Age is irrelevant.

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Badass' skull bracelets, spike leather wristbands etc. How do they affect your image and value? Do they make you look like a rageful emo teenage boy?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you show us how you look so we can make a good call for your appearance? it ain't gonna fit on Yoda as much as it'll fit on a Darth Maul.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so you look like a piece of sh!t. I think they would complement the image you convey.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of the look you are going for, the more accessories you got the more cooler you'll be. Age is not an issue but you must be confident and comfortable with it.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do what you want, not what other people think about what you do.

I play D&D, play magic the gathering, listen to punk music & country, play video games, and other nerdy things. I don't care what others think and neither should you.

- comic_relief

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
'Badass' skull bracelets, spike leather wristbands etc. How do they affect your image and value? Do they make you look like a rageful emo teenage boy?
They're great in any part of the world that's 15 years behind the times!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Suspens said:
Negatively.

Maximum you want a gold chain, with gold cross, gold wrist bracelent, nice watch, maybe a ring or two, but everything has to be genuine gold.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show me a guy who truly doesn't care what anyone thinks about him and I'll show you a guy locked up in solitary in a maximum security prison.

There is a balance to everything ;)

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I have a very good watch.

When I was married, I wore a wedding ring.

I have a boar's tusk (from one I killed hunting years ago) that I wear about once every other year.

Nothing else.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
Regardless of the look you are going for, the more accessories you got the more cooler you'll be.
Oh as cool as snoop dog?

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear a white gold chain necklace and a good mechanical swiss watch, nothing else. And i get compliments often
The key is to not look too flashy like some of the rap singers.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
Oh as cool as snoop dog?
I have no idea what Snoop Dog wears so Google came up with:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=s...ih=615#safe=off&tbm=isch&q=snoop+dogg+fashion

I guess if someone is into the urban hip hop culture that will do fine. Personally I am not into hip hop or black culture so that is not me. The only bits that appeal of him is some of the sporty apparel.
Wearing accessories like watches, bracelets, chains, ring, etc all help with creating a style that will pull the chicks. I have no idea what accessories a heavy metal dude will sport because that is not my following.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
Everything you wear has to be congruent with who you are as a person. It's no good going around wearing heavy metal gear if you are not into that scene. You will not feel comfortable and it will attract the wrong kind of chick.

Really before embarking on accessories you need to wear clothing that fits with your identity. If you are a businessman dress like a businessman and worry about accessories like a watch at a later date. If you are not into a particular scene but have an interest in it then start wearing that $hit, it will be a start. So if you have yet to get into B*D*S*M but have a liking towards it then start to become involved in that field by wearing leather clothing and $hit.

My identity is that of sportsman, I have always partook in sports. So I usually (away from work) roll in sneakers, tracksuit pants, caps, hoody etc. I get the fitting, color combinations, etc 'right' so majority of 8+ women and others I encounter do a double take. I have no problems getting into venues where the dress policy is 'smart' because I am better dressed then majority of their patrons.

So before the accessories get the other basics right.