Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

heavy lifting

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
but the older you are you should avoid heavy lifting, heard of a guy that said he worked out all his life and was in the best shape of his life until one day he hurt his back and had three ruptured disks! now he cant lift anymore, he said that when a person gets older they need to be careful and dont do a lot of heavy workouts

I would stay away from "power lifting" you should do high reps with light weights.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age is irrelevant. Whether you're 16 or 56, SAFE FORM IS CRITICAL. To an extent the older guys should watch their backs etc BUT if you keep good, safe form and use the necessary precautions (safety bars spotters, belts etc) then there's no reason to hurt yourself, no matter how heavy weight you lift.

For the reps I agree, you don't want to be doing doubles or triples in your worksets BUT light weights with high reps will not gain you much size.

Safety first, amen to that, but to grow huge you've got to throw about some serious slag iron.