Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Heavy ****block from chump !!!

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there is a new girl lets call her S that's moved into our office level as temp cover for one of the warpigs that has gone on maternity leave. After a few quick convos with me and I bet a little digging around with my workmates this chick has found out that I used to fight as a amateur kickboxer. Long story short chick is surprised that unlike all the other chumps working there why I'm not all over her and now with the knowledge of my past fighting her interest levels have hit the roof.

Just out of the random she starts to have a little playfight with me down the corridor and I give her some slack about not knowing how to throw a punch. I pull her to the side and show her a few things and she's digging the isolation and close proximity. Then in walks in mr white knight beta chump fagg0t lets call him C and tells me I'm teaching her the wrong way and decides to point out the flaws.

So I ask him, (knowing that this loser has never thrown a punch at anyone in his life let alone ever gone to the gym), well mr know it all seeing as you've had so many fights in the ring what is it that I'm doing wrong. To be honest I wasn't even remotely interested in teaching S anything except just to get a little feely touchy and I'm sure she didn't care for anything else either.

S laughs at my comment and tells me not to be mean, C retorts with "you don't have to fight to know how to throw a punch", this agitates me a little cause here is some guy that has no clue what he's talking about trying to be a hero and save this chick from the evil guy me from hitting on this girl in a secluded corridor. I turn on some music on my phone and it randomly plays nelly- where the party at and S and I walk away from C talking about my gangsta taste in music.

Later on the day S tags along with me and a few other workmates to have lunch with us and during our convo at lunch we're talking about how a guy leaves his wife and kids for a month to go fishing. (some local low level celebrity gossip). I say that maybe he got bored of the woman and her constant rubbish and needed time off, we have a little laugh and then out of the blue C pops around the corner and decides to add in his 2 cents about how the guy is a coward and can't handle the daily stress of being married.

Around this point I'm sitting there contemplating on if I should get up and have a word with C but I laugh it off because he's taking some celebs life issues so seriously which everyone else at the table has a decent laugh at because it's true.

Now this happened a few days ago and since then I've seen this C guy jump into many convos with people and decide to put in his chumpish 2 cents in. (Or maybe I'm picking this up more due to him trying to ****block me earlier). But every time I've chopped him down with a few funny words he gives me the most evil looks as if I'm some evil fiend out to steal all the girls he's got a crush on or something.

Should I continue to ridicule him or take him aside and tell him straight up that his game is weak and it needs work, a part of me wants to help him but the other part wants to punch his face cause he ain't getting any action and these days he seems to be on my case trying to block me off from any of the new hot temps that have come in for the Christmas/New year period.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first and foremost i want to commend you on your success. it seems like you got this chick eating out of your hand without even really trying

with that said, as someone who probably gets AMOG'ed more than anyone else on this forum for various reasons lol,l from my experience.. neither.

don't do anything.

this is what you have to understand. yes I know what he's doing, he knows what he is doing.. but also, she knows what he is doing. that's what you have to remember and more than anything, you have to keep in mind or remember that beta game does not work.

he's not blocking you from anything if anything he's driving her into your arms. he doesn't see it, and what I would do if anything is egg him on. ask follow up questions lol, the more crap he spews the smaller of a chance he has of getting laid by anyone in the office. don't engage with him to engage with him is to show that you aren't used to being challenged. You have to understand he's not a serious threat to you and you show you understand that by letting whatever he says go in one ear and out the other.

This reminds me of when i was younger, when i first got off drugs for good I was living in a chem free house with like 60 other people give or take. about 5 months in i started getting seriously back in shape and women noticed. Beucase of this site i had a little game and unlike most of the guys there, i was a pretty successful dude outside of the drug use, i just had a nasty drug habit.

there was some cute girls in there very very cute, and i ****ed just about all of them lol. we had these groups every morning from 9 to 11 and you had to go to at least 2 a week, and every time we'd go to the groups some chick would be sitting next to me and the guys would hate it. and i took my recovery seriously so i would always be engaged in the discussion and there would always be a guy or three that would just, spend the entire freaking 2 hours just trying to show me up. it go t to the point that one dude got so pissed off he tould me i wasn't a real drug addict lol.. that kinda stung in a way like i hadn't earned my way into the room or what not.. but i let it roll off my chest.. and while it was irritating, i figured out that the more i let them talk, the better i looked, beucase they always came off as looking needy and insecure and i didn't.

so ironically, a pattern emarged. a new chick would show up... i wouldn't pay her any attention because i had other women to spin up there.. i mean i was in a drug rehab center i wasn't taking any of them all THAT seriously but you get what i mean, anyway a chick would show up, i would be aloof, not mean but i wouldn't be all over her, we would go to group, all the guys would try to show me up, even when we weren't talking they'd say **** like "backbreaker how many dates you go on this weekend" them thinking that this would make me look BAD beucase i was a "player" but in reality.. and in particular girls living in type of environment... it intrigued the girls and that in addition with my aloof behavior and my good looks ;) drove them right into my arms every time. the more they talked the easier my job was.

so let the guy talk.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it may be best to just ignore the guy and don't let it bother you so much