Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Heated argument all from a pair of boxers, I think?

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
Ill make this short as possible. Im on a rollercoaster in six flags. Broke up with GF with her 1.5 yrs. Lived with her then just moved out like a week ago over a bunch of sh!t she basically busted a 180 mostly thanks to her friends inputs cause she cant think for herself. After I moved out we talked like a day later and then like a couple of other times. I said I would come up there and see her during this weekened

So I call her sunday and tell her im coming up. The main reason I wanted to go up there was to drop off our dog cause its hard for me to take care of it and I know she wanted it. My intention was to drop off the dog and then just drive back home. So she calls me to see when im leaving i get up there to her house and its a lil weird. I didnt try to hug her or anything. So im just cruising she comes up and gives me a hug so I give her a kiss on the lips. Harmless stuff. So I go with her to do somehting. Then I bring up whats on my mind cause I have a right after all i got the 180 busted on me. She acted suprised that i called her out but I think she was expecting it. We get a lil heated but nothing too bad its cleared up. We go back to her house I decide to stay overnight. I walk in the bathroom and I see a pair of some boxer shorts size 34-35. So I go and say

Me: "whos the lucky guy"
Her: "what"
Me: "whos boxer shorts are those?"
Her: (she kind of laughs with a stupid smurck) "oh my god I cant believe you would think that is that expected of me"
In my head i was like yep and you are a bad liar.
She starts getting defensive and i say im just messin just to have her shut up.

So we get into bed im exhausted stayed out till like 5am the night before and woke up early. Im laying in bed being kind of standoffish. I could just smell it that she wanted to see if i would try to bust a move on her to fvck. But i just layed down. She then says can you massage my fingers so I do for like 2 seconds then she says can you help me put in the flooring tomorrow (remodling the kitchen) so i was like yea. So i go to bed and dont try to do anything with her she probably felt all rejected. I wake up the next morning shes at school doing her research or whatever I call her and say do you still want me to help you? she said yea ill be home in like 20 mintues. She gets home and all of the sudden says what are your plans for today and i was like help you with the floor. she was trying to push me to go home for somereason literally like 20 min after she said she wanted me to help her. We get in a heated argument cause shes like a freakin light swtich. up and down. we argue i tell her shes crazy and a phsycho and basically that i know what she is doing. I finally just drive off go home call her up cause I kind of said some messed up stuff to her and apologized and she did too. we left it at we shouldnt talk till saturday and shell come down. I didnt call her last night and she didnt call me. I still dont know what ticked her off to do that though. It seems like she tests me to see what I would say. Could be the boxers? I dont know? Funny stuff.. All i know is that i want to fix everything and just have things back to normal but i know she needs her space and im giving it to her. Can I call her just like once this week to see how she is or just dont call her ever and see if she calls me. Yea i know she is not the only project...im going to start other projects but still what should i do about this project besides next her?

vazeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
im willing to bed the reason she wanted you to leave is because the guy who owned those boxers was likely coming over.

i wouldnt call her. let her make the next move.

in general i think you're better off without her

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell did you agree to help her with her floor in the first place? If you broke up with her because she was acting weird, you should be staying a little further away. I understand why you would want to patch things up, but you sound like you're moving way too fast and giving way too much. This probably freaked her out and made her think it was going to be too easy. When you broke up with her it was likely that she took it as a challenge; she felt hurt and rejected, ad so she needed to feel validated again by you. You gave her that validation right away by kissing her and sleeping in her bed, so now the fun's over for her. The challenge is gone.

Be more elusive. Definitely do not call her, I would say.

Oh and as for the boxers, that's kind of sketchy, but by confronting her you probably came off as a little paranoid and insecure.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
ok well for a challenge sake how does this sound? Weve kind of exchanged phone calls meaning initiating probably more me than her. But I just called her sounded nice "just seeing how things are going I know you have a big day tomorrow call me back" I then turned off my phone cause I had to concentrate on reading some stuff. I checked my messages and she called and said "hey just returning your phone call call me back when you get this." So would it be good for me to not call her back until lets say tomorrow night?