Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Heartless

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just broke up with my girlfriend today. I feel numb right now like I don't even have oneitis because im starting to not care anymore. OR maybe it's because we ****ed once and it was horrible. I get her naked and she was so hairy, it was like greeting abe lincoln. But you see abe lincolns mouth didnt want to open up, she was so tight and I could only get semi and not fully. So I proceeded to give her squirting orgasms and multiple orgasms. In the end I did **** her for a bit but she didn't help my ego by saying “This always happens to me.” while I had a semi on

This left me feeling inadequate and I'm starting to think I just wasn't turned on because she had a huge bush blocking the way of her *****.

But I was eager to make things right, I learn't PC exercises, I started getting her really horny on the phone and text (Yes she lived an hour away from me) She couldn't believe how horny I could get her so turned on and how I'm better then all her ex's, you know the sweet talk that girls do to butter up your ego. We developed a strong connection and so we decided to meet on tuesday.

Tuesday came and she tells me she can't make it because she's gotta help her mum. No problem, so we arrange for Wednesday instead.

Wednesday came, “I can't come I just got an interview at the last minute for college.” No problem I understand it's your career. So we arrange it for Thursday.

Thursday came, I sign into msn and she writes this big ass essay about “I can't come just yet, I gotta help my mum get a car, I'm so sorry I'll call you when I get to the place and then we'll figure something out.”

I'm kind of pissed here but it's just a genuine flake so I go about my aloof business. 4 pm comes and still no call, so I get pissed off even more “What's happening?” 2 mins later I get “Was about to call you, I don't know yet where still at the car place.” So i'm getting even more pissed off and about an hour later she texts me “And I just came on my periods talk about not having a great week.”

She comes online after about 30 mins and we have a full blown argument because I think she's just taking the piss. She tells me how her family are more important to her and I tell her how its not call to just drop plans with someone 3 times in a row. She tells me “You just don't understand and you are so ****ing heartless that I guess it's just going to be easier to forget a guy like you.”

I'm all like FINE and shes like GOOD! And she stays online for a bit then goes offline. I'm a little pissed off but I think that after a few hours we can talk about this and talk like human beings. I find out that she deleted me off MSN, blocked and deleted me. That really hurt.

So I texted her lastnight, “Well I assume we are over, so I just want to say that I'm glad to have met you and that you captivated me and captured my heart and for that i'll never forget you, I hope you find what you desire, you deserve it, well cya”

I did this because that Heartless comment really got to me. But she hasn't replied to that since so I guess it's safe to say she doesn't want to know me. How can a girl go from being crazily into you to not wanting to know you? I'm just a little shocked about how she can switch off her feelings so fast.

Any advice from you guys would be appreciated into what I should do next.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJsparky said:
So I texted her lastnight, “Well I assume we are over, so I just want to say that I'm glad to have met you and that you captivated me and captured my heart and for that i'll never forget you, I hope you find what you desire, you deserve it, well cya”
Sending that text was a bad idea. She mistreated you and you are acting apologetic. Very AFC.

Next time, don't take her cr*p, just stop talking to her, forget about her until she calls you.

Now you need to move on, date other women, and forget about her. She ended the relationship, so you're not likely to get back together. If you get back together, she won't respect you, since she dumped you, and will think you're easy and have no other options, and she will know that you are willing to accept her bad behaviour.

If she contacts you again, mess around with her. Normally I'd say to just have sex with her if she contacts you, and leave it at that, but from what you said, you don't want to screw her again. ;)

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn what an evil beotch

she comes online and then basically rubs it in my face and her excuse is that family come first. Im all for family come first but she knows its not about that and it feels like she's baiting me into getting in between her family because i never mentioned that **** all i said was "it feels like you are stringing me along"

Then she proceeded to block and delete me again...

Truth is she's probably ****ing some other guy and lost interest in me, **** it.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sparky, you got to let it go man. Women are going to do and say sh1t to get a rise out of you. By reacting you are showing her she is in control of the power dynamic.

Just forget about her, move on and find someone who is going to treat you right.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJsparky said:
Just broke up with my girlfriend today. I feel numb right now like I don't even have oneitis because im starting to not care anymore. OR maybe it's because we ****ed once and it was horrible. I get her naked and she was so hairy, it was like greeting abe lincoln. But you see abe lincolns mouth didnt want to open up, she was so tight and I could only get semi and not fully. So I proceeded to give her squirting orgasms and multiple orgasms. In the end I did **** her for a bit but she didn't help my ego by saying “This always happens to me.” while I had a semi on

This left me feeling inadequate and I'm starting to think I just wasn't turned on because she had a huge bush blocking the way of her *****.

But I was eager to make things right, I learn't PC exercises, I started getting her really horny on the phone and text (Yes she lived an hour away from me) She couldn't believe how horny I could get her so turned on and how I'm better then all her ex's, you know the sweet talk that girls do to butter up your ego. We developed a strong connection and so we decided to meet on tuesday.

Tuesday came and she tells me she can't make it because she's gotta help her mum. No problem, so we arrange for Wednesday instead.

Wednesday came, “I can't come I just got an interview at the last minute for college.” No problem I understand it's your career. So we arrange it for Thursday.

Thursday came, I sign into msn and she writes this big ass essay about “I can't come just yet, I gotta help my mum get a car, I'm so sorry I'll call you when I get to the place and then we'll figure something out.”

I'm kind of pissed here but it's just a genuine flake so I go about my aloof business. 4 pm comes and still no call, so I get pissed off even more “What's happening?” 2 mins later I get “Was about to call you, I don't know yet where still at the car place.” So i'm getting even more pissed off and about an hour later she texts me “And I just came on my periods talk about not having a great week.”

She comes online after about 30 mins and we have a full blown argument because I think she's just taking the piss. She tells me how her family are more important to her and I tell her how its not call to just drop plans with someone 3 times in a row. She tells me “You just don't understand and you are so ****ing heartless that I guess it's just going to be easier to forget a guy like you.”

I'm all like FINE and shes like GOOD! And she stays online for a bit then goes offline. I'm a little pissed off but I think that after a few hours we can talk about this and talk like human beings. I find out that she deleted me off MSN, blocked and deleted me. That really hurt.

I did this because that Heartless comment really got to me. But she hasn't replied to that since so I guess it's safe to say she doesn't want to know me. How can a girl go from being crazily into you to not wanting to know you? I'm just a little shocked about how she can switch off her feelings so fast.

Any advice from you guys would be appreciated into what I should do next.

Eww thought all girls shaved these days. Abe Lincoln lol

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you people read the site? Or just come straight to the forum.
You "captivated" my heart?????
-SCREAMS-
I give up..
Of all the **** you shouldn't have said...
You shouldn't even have attempted to contact her after she blocked you.
Efff her move on..

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Abe Lincoln?

Honest?

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Cheers!

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like either she truly was busy or just didn't really want to hang out with you. I'm going with the latter. She probably wanted to break it off but didn't have the courage, so wanted to disrespect you and treat you like crap so that you would do her dirty work for her. We can't know for sure, but look how quickly she drops the "forget about a guy like you" line without much happening. Girls who are really into you don't say things like that.

The fact that you sent that last message makes me sick. You should know better than that if you've been on this site for more than five minutes, let alone 3+ years.

As someone else said, you're probably better off without her, but at least examine what you did so you don't fall into the same situation again.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
time to find a new girl to captivate your heart. hurry up and find one, or else you may find yourself sleeping w/ girls you dont like and you'll die of swinG flu.

(this post is a mix of sarcasm toward him being an AFC, and sarcasm toward what many are going to consider is a better alternative - becoming a full-on player... however, Logical Player is banned so maybe I can hope for some sensible posts after all)

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll find that after you plow through a couple women, that some relationships are just absolutely meaningless.

When I first met Asian Playboy, he seemed so jaded towards women and seemed to just not care in general and I wondered how he got that way.

The catch 22 of pick up is that after a while, you'll stop attaching value to certain women, those ones being the ones you pick up in bars and the relationship you just had.

I want you to really think about it, and I don't mean to criticize, but I can tell that you still somewhat care for this girl, otherwise you wouldn't have made a post about it.

The next tangible step you need to take is just to MOVE ON, keep on gaming, don't become reliant upon one women.

One of Greg's ( from the show ) girlfriends, constantly told him to hit on other women since it made her jealous, it creates that challenge. Get back on your high horse, do it for yourself, and in some sense, do it for her. Make her realize she was stupid for flaking on you.

-Kevin