Heads buried in So Suave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capo

Banned
Reaction score
For fellow posters who bury their heads in So Suave posting mini-novel replies on the regular would you be able to actually pry your eyes from the site and fingers from your keyboard while typing out book report replies to actually notice the 9 walking past you?

I've never seen a poster stop mid posting to later edit the rest of their post as they were out in the field to go after the 9 . Let alone mention they had to stop posting to randomly approach. They were more interested in posting lengthy/ multiple posts as if they hadn't left their house to actually meet anyone and had all the time in the world to either story tell or post their must hear opinions.

Is it a struggle for posters to actually lift their heads from SS, stop posting for a little while to notice and approach people irl?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For fellow posters who bury their heads in So Suave posting mini-novel replies on the regular would you be able to actually pry your eyes from the site and fingers from your keyboard while typing out book report replies to actually notice the 9 walking past you?

I've never seen a poster stop mid posting to later edit the rest of their post as they were out in the field to go after the 9 . Let alone mention they had to stop posting to randomly approach. They were more interested in posting lengthy/ multiple posts as if they hadn't left their house to actually meet anyone and had all the time in the world to either story tell or post their must hear opinions.

Is it a struggle for posters to actually lift their heads from SS, stop posting for a little while to notice and approach people irl?
Word. I see the Same thing everyday for Some members.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am willing to bet most, if not all, that post here do it on downtime, like when taking a dump...

For me, it is usually when I need a quick break at work (I don't take lunch breaks), or before bedtime. Like my night time reading material...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9s don’t walk past me too often. If they do to you, then tell me where you live so I can visit lol

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep throne time for me too. And with voice input and autocorrect a post literally takes a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.