HB's Roomate answers

4afe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a quick question on probably something really simple. I got a HBs # last week and just called her, her roomate answered the phone and said she wasnt there. I told her to tell HB that "4afe, the really cute guy from ----- called" . If HB never calls back should I just leave it at that, and move to the next HB? or try again in like a week (probably the afc way)?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe not a good idea what you said, almost like leaving a voicemail. Plus its' rare for girls to call back, unless their IL is skyrocket

shouldve just said "k thanks ill try again later"

4afe

Don Juan
Reaction score
True. So if she doesnt call back, drop her? Not a big deal, I did learn something out of it :D .

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 4afe
True. So if she doesnt call back, drop her?
Not really. You've got no way of knowing if her roommate even remembered to give her the message. Try again, if her roommate answers and does the same routine just say you'll call back later as stated by ScrewIt - don't give out your name; she's got no way of knowing who you are. If the girl does answer, then proceed as you normally would...

4afe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Diablo, if you made this kind of mistake (noob mistake) what Kind of time frame would you work in? I was thinking give it two days, the next day seems kind of needy (if she did get the message).

JazzPimpNYC

Don Juan
Reaction score
"the really cute guy"

=

"Another desperate, self-important guy looking for validation"

4afe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your point, JazzPimpNYC. I said that because when she wanted my # and told me to put it in her phone I put "Really cute guy" for name.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is an example of what to say when this happens in the Bible