Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB's Excessive Mobile use on date

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, lots of talk about Attention *hores lately.
I think i have found one.

I initiated kino on our first date and she reciprocated 2 times over. It went exceptionally well!

2nd date, i dont initiate kino as i am testing her. But i still act nice / happy as usual. She doesn't initiate kino.

During the night she pulls out her mobile and starts messaging people she hasn't "heard from in a while". So, the next 30 minutes she spends receiving txt's from all these different people.

I had enough "I think you better go" -rude, direct and to be honest i don't give a flip, she was rude, disrespectful pulling that crap on me.

NEXT

But still wouldn't mind your Input ?

It's a shame, she would have looked good naked :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you're supposed to move forward. What you just did was like .. on a first date a chiq gives you head, and on the second date she seems afraid to give you a hand. If you're doin' kino, stuff is supposed to follow it. You kinda messed up trying something out. The way she reacted was cause she was bored, and apparently she was rude enough to start sms'ing. So it ain't all bad, she seems quite the ***** to me

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i know... but im trying out different things at the moment, learning from experiences.

I was testing her IL with the kino on the first date.
I was testing her personality with no kino on the 2nd date.

Basically i wanted to see if she'd inititate any touching or make a move on me. I figured there would be plenty of dates where i can jump her if need be.

But, pulling out a mobile phone msging people while on a date if just ****ed up ...is it not ?

I was being a challenge. Making her think. Does he like me, does he not. It didnt necessarily back fire, but showed me what i am NOT missing out on :p

Just curious to how people see this type of behaviour ? A chick that loves her phone and craves attention so much she has to bring it and use it on a date.

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
2nd date, i dont initiate kino as i am testing her

Testing her? Exactly what were you looking for? Her to start kino on you? She must have taken this as a sign you weren't interested in her enough. I agree with Charisma that you were moving backwards, but I also think she nexted you in her own way.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, see your points.

And yes, i wanted to see if she'd touch me.
And yes, i wanted to make her think i wasn't overly interested.

It obviously worked, but still rude behaviour.

Doesn't worry me a little bit having to next her.
I tried out something for myself.

So much contact with HB's lately, one down but plenty where that came from :p

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah could be too, but as I said in another post somewhere, stop trying to figure them out, it's impossible. I'm getting the feel that you're exploring and don't really give a **** about that kind of 'rejection' if that's how I have to call it, anymore, which is great. So basically what you should do is move forward, and if she says back the **** off, back off a little. But you'll get your rythm, and before you know it, you're cruising ;) There's like 90% of this board, posts that say 'how do I know that she ...' .. You don't have to know, what do you care, just move in for the kill ;) But you're experimenting, that's cool man, I still try to push some buttons on girls just to see how far I can go :) You're doing fine.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was definitely rude. You were right to next. I don't put up with attention whor ing females who yap on the phone all day on a date. NEXT

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thx Charisma for all the input...

Ive just been reading some people saying that i SHOULDN'T initiate any kino and leave that up to the woman, at least on dates - askmen.com ?

And from David DeAngelo -
Also, I used to be more touchy 'feely' with women at the very
beginning. As I mentioned, I’d massage their hands, and touch them alot, etc. leading to kissing etc. early on.
I’ve now learned that if I lean back and kind of almost don’t touch
them at all on purpose, it creates this tension, so that when I do
actually touch them, they respond powerfully. In communication they call this ‘Building Response Potential.

So i figured one date i would go without touching or at least hold off until later in the date. But, after she pulled that mobile phone stunt on my my IL in her dropped to about 40%.

Oh well, lesson learnt :D

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Np man :D

Btw, he says almost not touching.

I found out that kino, and the distance you are to your date, are the only tools you need to get the heat going =)

tell you what you got to try once, but only if you're pretty sure the chiq ain't gonne stalk you down, or is emotionally fvcked up.

There was this extremely annoying and ****y chiq at my college. And I'm talking ****y in a BAD way. really thinking she's all that and you're nothing. So I thought like, wtf dude, let's see if we can get that ***** to like us (I tempt to talk to my package j/k :)). So the next time I ran into her, she was doing like the chiq did with her phone. She goes 'So your classes difficult ? Of course not, you're probably just wasting your year here. But don't feel bad though' So it was like a monologue. Now she was acting this mean cause I made an ass out of her in front of everybody by making funny remarks about the way she .. well everything (funny for us, not for her). So she sits there, and I pull off 'You wanne know something (interrupting her)' 'If that's the way you ask all guys out, you're gonne end up old and alone, and nothing to look back at' She didn't know wtf just hit her. I left the crime scene instantly lol. The day after that, she was waiting outside our class for .. me. Took her out for a drink, and dumped her gently, she's still into me.

i'm just saying this since you're experimenting, and you seem to be secure about yourself. So give it a try, find a *****, a good looking one though. And pull off something strange =)

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe love it!!
Sounds like she got a real shock out of that one!

I did get a slap once from a girl but i was so drunk i can't remember what i said that offended her! And ya, she was one stuck up cow so whatever i said, she deserved it.

However, i definately havent had 2 much experience with using neg hits so ill have to keep my eye open for some hot stuck up biatches, shouldn't be too hard :)

Ahh, good to hear they are getting there own back, thx for the tips!

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally horribly rude!!

I actually texted someone during my last time out with a guy, but we were in a group and I RECEIVED a text from someone who is out of state in army training and can't always use the phone, so I just quickly responded and then put the phone away for the rest of the night. And I still felt totally rude afterwards... looking back, if I had been sober I might not have done it, but I really couldn't be sure they'd receive my response unless I did it then and there.

But this chick not only STARTED the texting but she did it FOREVER... Really ****ed up.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kodiac
Yeah, i know... but im trying out different things at the moment, learning from experiences.

I was testing her IL with the kino on the first date.
I was testing her personality with no kino on the 2nd date.

Basically i wanted to see if she'd inititate any touching or make a move on me. I figured there would be plenty of dates where i can jump her if need be.

But, pulling out a mobile phone msging people while on a date if just ****ed up ...is it not ?

I was being a challenge. Making her think. Does he like me, does he not. It didnt necessarily back fire, but showed me what i am NOT missing out on :p

Just curious to how people see this type of behaviour ? A chick that loves her phone and craves attention so much she has to bring it and use it on a date.
Letting her know she was being rude and breaking it off was a good move but there's another.

You could have been bold enough to say "Give me that!" and taken her phone away from her. Then followed it up with "Let's see if you can make it through the night without your life support system."

If she makes it through and asks for her phone tell her that you are keeping it and that she will have to call you on it to get it back. ****y, funny, challenging plus you find out her interest level AND she calls you for the next date. ;)

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so I just quickly responded and then put the phone away for the rest of the night
You could have made up some excuse and done that out back or in the ladies room or wherever. Then it wouldn't have come across as rude.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you all agree she's a biatch!

Francisco - good advice, if only i thought of that at the time!!
Ill definately keep that in mind should i run into a similar situation. Great stuff!! :)

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea she may be a biatch or whatever is makin you feel better but you gotta look at yourself on this one a lil bit too?

seems like you werent providing much to offer by doing anything or talking.

but it was a good thing that you said that to her

id probably make a comment,say i was goin to the bathroom then leave out the back door

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drixsa - na, shes a ***** lol
I kept the date cheerful, happy, kept her laughing.
Then she pulls out the mobile and msg's "people she hasnt spoken to in a while" ... fuk that is disrespectful to say the least. If it was simply to reply to a text she received during the night - ok, but stuff that, HER LOSS

Unfortunately she was at MY house, so if i ran out the back door... id have no where to go and she could run away with all my 'goodies' hehe. But it would have been nice to be able to pull something like this!

And no, im not trying to make myself feel better, i really don't give a toss - the amount of Hot chicks ive been running into lately, damn, im in heaven! :cool:

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kodiac,

Yes, what she did is disrespectful. But let's be honest here - your date with her must have been less than exciting for her to even do something like that.

Think about it for a moment, if you were on a date with a girl that you were really intersted in and having a great time, then it would not even cross your mind to do something as silly as messaging random people.

Deep down in your hart, you know that she wasn't really interested and probably NEXTED you! You know this because your "experiment" of finding out whether or not she kinoed you FAILED. Instead of her initiating kino, she was messaging people.

You came here to post your problem in hopes of getting sympathy from others on this board. If you had really NEXTED her, then it would be done and over with. You would move on with your life and not even worry about such a silly post.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, stop dissecting this so much!!

I dont have any hidden agenda here, infact i wrote and replied to every post in this thread with a smile on my face.

BrWnSugaMan - Thank you for your psychological analysis of this situation, always good to find out what i am "really" feeling :)

I do NOT, listen... i DO NOT give a **** about losing this girl. This is just another 'experience' that i am learning from.

And when i post here, i hope others can learn from any mistakes i have made and post any constructive critism or praise they may have. This way i can see others perceptions of the situation and not fall into the 'narrow minded' trap.

Now the the reason WHY I posted this thread was to find how OTHERS would react in similar circumstances. So should a similar situation present itself in the future i know how to handle it 'better' ie "Better Myself".

Francisco's suggestion was tops, my question has been answered.

Thanks guys! (and gal)

ryoshi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this happen where she kept taking calls and making calls while I was out with the girl. I gave her attitude at first and then eventually confronted her about it and she apologized. I kept up my attitude and later she was sucking up and saying she was horny and whatnot.

If a girl takes a call and makes it short in respect to the date, I'll let it slide.

I'm glad you posted this because I know it's bound to happen in the future with a girl and I hadn't reviewed it in my mind for a while. The next time it happens to me I'm going to say to the girl after the first phone misuse, "don't you think that's a bit rude to text/make a call/be on the phone when you're out with somebody?" At that point it should be a next so if she responds negatively, you've saved time. If she responds apologetically, you've gained the upper hand and put her in her place and may be rewarded for your troubles.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the best way to deal with this type of scenario or any situation where a girl is acting rude is through action rather than words. Many women, even the hot ones, have very little social skills and etiquette.

I remember sometime ago I had a date with this HB and no sooner than she gets into my car, her cell starts ringing and she starts having a conversation with her gf. Figuring it wasn't a big deal, I let it slide. When we are in the restaurarant, it rings again, and she starts blabbing with another friend. At that point, I told her I had to leave, cut the date short and took her home without saying a word on the way.

Through my actions and silence, I let her know i did not appreciate her rude behavior. She called me several days later and suggested we go out again. If it was not for the fact that this girl was really hot and worth banging, I would have declined the offer. But, on the next date, she turned off her cell and put it in her purse as she realized that she acted rudely on the previous date. Sometimes women act rude without even realizing it rather than on purpose. In the end, all was forgiven and we had a great time.