Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB9 Virgin........ How do I win?

Perfect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been talking to her for a few weeks and she has expressed interest in me. The issue is though, she has the Great Wall of China guarding her. Like I said in the title, she's a virgin and from what I know, she's never been with anyone. She says she can't find a man with good intentions.

What I absolutely love about her is what is actually making me hate her. This effing Great Wall. She makes it very difficult for me to advance with her. Her and her roommate came to chill with my boy and I a few times, but I haven't kicked it with her since then. I come to find (according to her texts), she felt like a party ruiner at our place. I assured her that no one expects anything of her and she comes to me with somethin about men expecting some from girls after chilling with them a few times (sex I presume).

It kinda seems like anything I say is kinda going in vain. I'm not sure what I can really do to move this mountain right here. A couple of her friends have told me to keep trying, and she's like this, but I don't want to invest all this time and end up FAILING.

I haven't texted her in a couple of days (everyone went home for break thursday). I am thinking about not hitting her up until after Christmas. Hopefully she shoots me a text for me to ignore (lol.). More than likely, a few dudes from school are probably blowing up her phone. In the meantime, I'm gonna play a little chess.. one of her friends is from my hometown so I'm probably going to kick it with her. Get her totally on my side.

Anyway, has anyone ever fought a fight like this? What's the key strategy for this type of girl? BTW, More than likely we probably won't be in the same city again until around January 5th or so because of break.

For the record, I am tryin to date her.

Perfect

Don Juan
Reaction score
No ideas? Thinkin about just throwing this project out the window

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be really light-hearted. Just hang out with her. Be sexual, but don't kino. If you're sexual and alpha enough, you don't need to kino, especially for your case.

Be casual. The next time she talks about men wanting to have sex with her again, make a joke out of it. Tell her, "Oh wait, no doing anything naughty at my place, i'd have to ask my mom first". Smile, look into her eyes, it's gold.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
playerone said:
Be really light-hearted. Just hang out with her. Be sexual, but don't kino. If you're sexual and alpha enough, you don't need to kino, especially for your case.

Be casual. The next time she talks about men wanting to have sex with her again, make a joke out of it. Tell her, "Oh wait, no doing anything naughty at my place, i'd have to ask my mom first". Smile, look into her eyes, it's gold.

I wouldn't say no kino, but I don't see what's wrong with some lite touches in non sexual areas such as the elbows, hands, ect.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, what are you doing asking HER FRIENDS about her????

If anything you're ****blocking yourself. You might have to abort mission, just for that slight mistake and come back another time when you aren't hellbent on getting this ONE chick you think is hot.

Its sounding like you're her emotional tampon since shes coming to you about girl problems and men just wanting sex from them. Theres no sexual communication what so ever?

This isn't a fight, you're just making it a fight. There shouldn't be no strategies for ''virgins'' dude. I like the way you're thinking about this, I used to think the same, everything was a battle and fight to epically win - what about any of her other friends? she cant be just the only HB9 there surely??? Game the others.

Why dont you just fire anti-wall missiles and go in like a general? What have you got to lose?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have already lost. Take some time off and come back later.

For the love of god DO NOT ASK HER FRIENDS ANYTHING. Anything you say to them, you might as well be saying to her.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you just want to date her, then ask her out and take your time building trust. Look beyond sex as a goal and try to integrate her into your life. If you just want to do her and then move on (i.e. consider her a conquest) then you can still do it but it's bad karma. You will mess her up even more and she will never trust guys again.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
legolas said:
If you just want to date her, then ask her out and take your time building trust. Look beyond sex as a goal and try to integrate her into your life. If you just want to do her and then move on (i.e. consider her a conquest) then you can still do it but it's bad karma. You will mess her up even more and she will never trust guys again.
This.

I know the kind you're talking about. She isn't going to sleep with a guy unless she's already in a pretty serious relationship. Once you break her in though, she'll probably go the complete opposite and be absolutely sex crazy.

Sounds like you really just need to be a good person, man. Let her know she can have fun with you and let her guard down when she's around you. Don't mistake this for getting all AFC though! Use your DJ skills and keep the attraction up. She's still human.

It kinda seems like anything I say is kinda going in vain. I'm not sure what I can really do to move this mountain right here. A couple of her friends have told me to keep trying, and she's like this, but I don't want to invest all this time and end up FAILING.
The difference between an average person and a great one is the strength to take a chance on something with nothing to rely upon but your own iron will and determination. Think about it.

From the way you write I can tell you're a level-headed, grounded person who isn't going to get all AFC about this if it doesn't work out the way you want it to. Be true to yourself and put in your best effort, and whatever you do, don't let this situation allow you to compromise your ideals.

In the meantime, someone else even better might come along anyways. Bottom line, you have nothing to lose.

Murse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, its good you are busting on her a bit... And the guys are right you just need to be a good person. Show her you are the protector of your loved ones. You come preselected, (other woman like you) and that you take care of yourself and the ones you love.

A good routine to use is this. This is how you handle it... the key here is to let her know you are just pulling her leg.

YOU: Well... we need to talk. (long Pause build up the tension with her)….I don’t want you to freak out, but I’m pregnant… Earlier when we were thumb
wrestling/hugging/holding hands/etc. neither one of us was wearing a glove. I’m not blaming you, I was caught up in the moment too, but now we have to deal with the consequences of our actions… It’s not funny…I mean one
minute of fun in exchange for a lifetime of responsibility. You know this is kinda more your fault than it is mine. You were the one who said it feels better to thumb wrestle (or whatever you did) without a glove. I mean you did kinda guilt trip me into that...

Continue with this.

YOU: Look, I’m keeping this baby, so you can either take responsibility for your actions and do the right thing here or, you can be a dead beat mother. It’s your choice.

(if she is STILL not laughing continue.)

YOU: Oh, I see how it is, you’re ashamed of me. Fine, we don’t
need you in our life, but you better send that check every month!

I done this on a virgin girl and she loved it. We even bounced to a store and got one of those little jelly rings you can eat.

Perfect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Preciate it fellas. I think I been kinda messin up with her but askin her to come over at night. That's the only time I'd ever try to kick it with her. This habit came from fckin around with all these other college chicks that were easier.

I guess when I get back I'll try to go somewhere with her during the day or somethin:confused: . I really ain't paid that kind of attention to a female I wanted in a good minute lol.

Soooo, how often should I hit her up over the break? Thinking about just giving her a "Merry Christmas, hows your break" and just waiting til we all get back to school for any further contact. Good idea?

Perfect

Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
Dude, what are you doing asking HER FRIENDS about her????

If anything you're ****blocking yourself. You might have to abort mission, just for that slight mistake and come back another time when you aren't hellbent on getting this ONE chick you think is hot.

Its sounding like you're her emotional tampon since shes coming to you about girl problems and men just wanting sex from them. Theres no sexual communication what so ever?

This isn't a fight, you're just making it a fight. There shouldn't be no strategies for ''virgins'' dude. I like the way you're thinking about this, I used to think the same, everything was a battle and fight to epically win - what about any of her other friends? she cant be just the only HB9 there surely??? Game the others.

Why dont you just fire anti-wall missiles and go in like a general? What have you got to lose?
lolololol...

Yeah I f'd up talking to her friends but HEY they bad as hell and they be hittin me up. And they be askin "So whats up you and ol girl?". Told her "She cool and shyt but its hard to tell if she fckin wit me or not, so I'm bout to jus let it go. Aint stressin it really". and she replied "No she really does like you" with a serious face. And that's how the convo with her friend went.

She also told me that Jamie (thats what we'll call the girl) is kinda like this because me and her roommate kissed and she feels "awkward" about that. Can't do nothin about that, though, we were hardly talking at that time anyway:cool:

at the end of the day, one of her bad friends stays in my hometown and said she wanted to hang out over the break. I'm actually thinking against this now though.

Perfect

Don Juan
Reaction score
real2 said:
OR, take a break from her. Read up on some game. Read up some more. Watch some Keys to the VIP.

Learn a little bit about body language. Read a little bit more on body language.

Go out and meet some OTHER girls. Yes. OTHER girls exist.

And come back at a later date, and resume course of action.

If by that point, IF her 'company' has been sold to another 'firm', atleast you properly invested in other funds, and have a good egg-shell to play-on. :rock:
Whooooooooooa sir :confused:

I got alot of girls on team but I'm actually looking to sign an exclusive contract and back off the scene if you know what I mean. Less attention on getting on females, and more attention to school. So one good girl seems like a good idea. Havin different girls over our apartment all the time, dealing with gossip and all that is getting kinda old.