Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hb9 off pof not replying after f-close

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slept with this lass I met on pof friday night after going into town for a few hours. She's easily the best looking girl I've had so far...gorgeous slim body with big boobs. Anyway we got on great the whole night before going back to her place. Ended up having sex for probably close to an hour before falling asleep.

We got up the next morning and she had a hair appointment (hich she told me about 5 mins into the date) so we rushed out and she gave me a lift to the train station. We said goodbye and kissed then she told me to txt her.
Sent her a txt saturday evening and she hasn't replied :p Was actually hoping to see this one again and that doesn't happen often with pof dates. Feels bad man.

I'll admit I'm guilty of doing this myself but it doesn't feel great being on the receiving end.

Is there anything I can do to pull this one back? I only sent one txt so far but I'm thinking of sending one final txt if i still haven't heard back in a few days. Something non-serious and a bit cheeky just not sure what to put.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel lucky you even spotted an HB9 on POF. Actually going out with one off of POF is like finding a unicorn then having it offer you up a ride. She's got more options than Cristiano Rinaldo right now.

Anything else you do from this point is just going to show your desperation for her. I'd let this one go. If she hits you up then great. Otherwise I don't see you being able to do anything to raise her interest level. She knows she has you an option.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Feel lucky you even spotted an HB9 on POF. Actually going out with one off of POF is like finding a unicorn then having it offer you up a ride. She's got more options than Cristiano Rinaldo right now.

Anything else you do from this point is just going to show your desperation for her. I'd let this one go. If she hits you up then great. Otherwise I don't see you being able to do anything to raise her interest level. She knows she has you an option.
OP, this is correct.

You texted her after sex, so she know's you'd see her again.

Another will simply show desperation, or whatever her brain decides it is.

If she's as hot as you say she is, she has options, no doubt. More each day, week, etc.

Your only move now is to leave it alone. Your work is done, for now.

Girls today basically are in a position to collect options, whether they know it or like it or not. She may or may not be actively developing a roster of potential male mates, but no doubt her suitors come at her like a bus schedule.

So, any other new text now will slot you into a desperate chaser category in her mind.

Back off, see if she contacts you.

If not, move on.

For a month, two or three.

Then drop her a random text that suggests grabbing a drink/good band, public even, whatever.

She liked you enough to bang you. But, that's not too hard for her, though maybe for a lot of guys.

If you contact her too soon (especially after already sending that one text) now, you'll drop hard in her mental roster of guys to choose, maybe even off of it.

Go about your life. Hit on other chicks. If she contacts you, cool. If not, well, that's just how it goes these days. Drop a line way, way down the calendar and maybe something can be re-started.

But if she was REALLY interested in you and had few/no other options, you would have heard back from her by now and she'd be making sure she got up with you as soon as possible. That's obviously not the case. If you do any more right now, you'll only demote yourself in her crazy little head.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ lol

CaConfused

Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfPUAHalfAFC said:
OP, this is correct.

You texted her after sex, so she know's you'd see her again.

Another will simply show desperation, or whatever her brain decides it is.

If she's as hot as you say she is, she has options, no doubt. More each day, week, etc.

Your only move now is to leave it alone. Your work is done, for now.

Girls today basically are in a position to collect options, whether they know it or like it or not. She may or may not be actively developing a roster of potential male mates, but no doubt her suitors come at her like a bus schedule.

So, any other new text now will slot you into a desperate chaser category in her mind.

Back off, see if she contacts you.

If not, move on.

For a month, two or three.

Then drop her a random text that suggests grabbing a drink/good band, public even, whatever.

She liked you enough to bang you. But, that's not too hard for her, though maybe for a lot of guys.

If you contact her too soon (especially after already sending that one text) now, you'll drop hard in her mental roster of guys to choose, maybe even off of it.

Go about your life. Hit on other chicks. If she contacts you, cool. If not, well, that's just how it goes these days. Drop a line way, way down the calendar and maybe something can be re-started.

But if she was REALLY interested in you and had few/no other options, you would have heard back from her by now and she'd be making sure she got up with you as soon as possible. That's obviously not the case. If you do any more right now, you'll only demote yourself in her crazy little head.
Excellent, thoughtful post.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well what do you know I got a reply this morning. Haven't replied yet though.

Looks like she's still interested.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you crazy? As if I'd link you guys to her profile lmao

Even if I did you would probably disagree with my ranking of hb9. The thing is she actually looks much better than her pics. Usually it's the other way round.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.i smell oneitis

2. i can predict that neon will want to wife up this hore

3.there are two types of girls on POF : fat or hore

want her back? well you should have made her orgasm a few times and maybe wrecked her anus, an unforgettable sex is what brings these hores back for more. so did you or did you not throw her around the bedroom?

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol if she was able to get up the next morning you didn't do good enough

CaConfused

Don Juan
Reaction score
Neon Owl said:
Well what do you know I got a reply this morning. Haven't replied yet though.

Looks like she's still interested.
What was the reply? I'm trying to figure out when to text my one-night stand on Friday night. I still haven't.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
1.i smell oneitis

2. i can predict that neon will want to wife up this hore

3.there are two types of girls on POF : fat or hore

want her back? well you should have made her orgasm a few times and maybe wrecked her anus, an unforgettable sex is what brings these hores back for more. so did you or did you not throw her around the bedroom?
All my other lays from pof have been average looking so you can understand me wanting to keep seeing this one around surely?

I did make sure she got off...went down on her a couple times, spanked her hard while fvcking her from behind...even tried to get my fist in her pvssy but it wasn't going lol

Does that sound adequate?

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus christ were you trying to show her a good time or trying to ruin her vaj

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thundernuts said:
Jesus christ were you trying to show her a good time or trying to ruin her vaj
Ok that sounded worse than it was lol

I had three fingers up her, she was moaning loudly so I tried for a 4th but it wouldn't go.

I didn't just try and ram my fist in there :box:

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol okay. What was the txt saying right now that is crucial if u want help with it u need to post it

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here's both of them.

My txt to her was:

"Hey ;) Only just got up an hour ago been asleep all day. Was fun last night you def weren't what I expected."

And this morning she sent me:

"Sorry for the late reply. I was so rough yesterday! I had a good night on friday. In a good or bad way?"

How should I play this?

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
Neon Owl said:
Ok here's both of them.

My txt to her was:

"Hey ;) Only just got up an hour ago been asleep all day. Was fun last night you def weren't what I expected."

And this morning she sent me:

"Sorry for the late reply. I was so rough yesterday! I had a good night on friday. In a good or bad way?"

How should I play this?
You def weren't what I expected? Dude c'mon. That automatically says: You're the best thing I can get.

Change it up and don't answer "good or bad". Let her wonder and get insecure over it.

Reply: Only a good night? I prefer better nights...you?

Completely change it in a nice way to show her you're not affected by her "good friday" and or answer her "good or bad" response with a full positive review.

You shouldn't have said they you def weren't what I expected. She knows you are into her as you keep texting her already.. DO NOT ANSWER that. You showed your hand already...

When she replies to your response of: Only a good night? I prefer better nights...you?

Then you set up a meet to have a better night right there and you'll "let her know" what you meant when you talk to her in person.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djjizzyjeff said:
You def weren't what I expected? Dude c'mon. That automatically says: You're the best thing I can get.

Change it up and don't answer "good or bad". Let her wonder and get insecure over it.

Reply: Only Friday? We all have good nights practically every night of our lives just before we close our eyes and fall asleep unless we can't sleep for some reason. lol

Completely change it in a nice way to show her you're not affected by her "good friday" and or answer her "good or bad" response with a full positive review.

You shouldn't have said they you def weren't what I expected. She knows you are into her as you keep texting her already.. DO NOT ANSWER that. You showed your hand already...
I really don't see how that says she's the best I can get? You're reading wayyy too much into that. I only said that to get her thinking...which it has. You're right about not responding to it though.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I ended up txting her:

"I take it you had a bit too much to drink at the bbq? Can't believe you kicked me out without making me a coffee lol how rude!"

Sent it 2 and a half hours ago with no reply and I know she'll be off to bed soon. Fvck her I can't be bothered playing these waiting games with girls. It's all so childish!

If she doesn't reply tonight I'm gonna delete her number from my phone and forget about her.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Neon Owl said:
I really don't see how that says she's the best I can get? You're reading wayyy too much into that. I only said that to get her thinking...which it has. You're right about not responding to it though.
Girls read into everything too much, so he's simply stating how she registered it in her head. I don't rly give a fuk either about miniscule details like that, but girls nitpick everything so get use to it lol.

You're investing a lot into it brah, judging by your most recent post. Just cool it and let things come to you.

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL...a 9 on pof.....there are no 9's on pof....even the fake profiles are only an 8

A 9 is damn near perfect and wouldn't be hanging out on pof to date average looking men with no money!!

You broke 2 very important rules when it comes to dealing with women!!

1. Never allow the woman to turn you into a AFC or a beta

2. Never keep contacting a chick who hasn't returned your calls/texts

You allowed this chick to turn you into a beta/AFC because she hasn't returned your texts.....so you keep bothering her by showing your desperation to get an answer from her....Don't Do That!!

who cares...you already got laid...you already texted her...wait for her to contact you!!

You are not the only dude who she is talking to or going out with

Interested chick/chicks who are attracted to you will always answer your calls/texts or want to go out with you

The more you pester this chick the more you drive her away....then she will lose any interest in you!!

Your Number One goal in dating is to bang as many chicks as you possibly can

so her not replying to your texts should be the least of your concern....you already banged her...move on to the next!!

you should have other chicks in your rotation ready to go...while you plan on banging them

this is pof dude....you should bang whoever you can without worrying if you will ever see them again!!

I don't understand why guys keep on texting/calling chicks when they ignore them....sending more texts won't help you at all...all it does is re-enforce in a chick's mind that she is right for not answering you

chicks ignore you for a reason....no need to make yourself look desperate by sending more and more texts!!

Check out my thread about the 10 Golden Rules of Dating

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=205938