Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB9 chick...but shes deaf

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl online saw my myspace profile added me and we started talking online.

Well a month in our schedules finally work out and I meet up with her yesterday. She neglected to mention she is hearing disabled. No problem really, but I have a VERY hard time understanding what shes saying...

I don't know really, shes really clingy already...stares at me all the time...which is weird because she is just gorgeous, honestly I thought a girl like that would be out of my league.

But anyhow, she has horrible spelling on the computer, which I thought was odd being she is 21...turns out she was home schooled for an hour a day after 3rd grade and can't do the GED because she can't understand the questions.

I dunno, I can tell this girl is fragile and I don't wanna go do the deed and have her go all emotional or what...but damn she is gorgeous...i don't know

What would you do?

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not worth doing the deed with this girl. She's is emotionally clingy, and if you were to do anything and leave it sounds like it will tear her apart.

There are plenty of other women, if anything, just friend this girl.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd definitely fall for this girl to tell u the truth. If a girl is hot, AND has some vulnerability about her, I'm a sucker for that.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn sign language and then you two can chat while she's blowing you.

Playboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Moofahsa said:
This girl online saw my myspace profile added me and we started talking online.

Well a month in our schedules finally work out and I meet up with her yesterday. She neglected to mention she is hearing disabled. No problem really, but I have a VERY hard time understanding what shes saying...

I don't know really, shes really clingy already...stares at me all the time...which is weird because she is just gorgeous, honestly I thought a girl like that would be out of my league.

But anyhow, she has horrible spelling on the computer, which I thought was odd being she is 21...turns out she was home schooled for an hour a day after 3rd grade and can't do the GED because she can't understand the questions.

I dunno, I can tell this girl is fragile and I don't wanna go do the deed and have her go all emotional or what...but damn she is gorgeous...i don't know

What would you do?
F-u-c-k her and leave her -- cause ya dont need her -- bit-ches aint nothin but hoes and tricks.

nah just playin

Do what you think is right and that lets you sleep tonight. Just remember that deaf girls like sex too. It's not her vagina that has the handycap. In fact I would say it's almost a blessing for her, she doesnt have to listen to guys with shytty game does she?

Reaction score
What is her purpose in meeting you? For a LTR? Is this what you want? She probably feels rejected due to her problems, but you shouldn't reject her for this fact alone! If she's a hor then it doesn't matter!!

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE this is a godsend, you don't need to speak to her all the time about useless sh!t, she's less likely to cheat on you! F*ck I wish I had a deaf women, and her speling is probably bad, because it's harder to learn without hearing sh!t. OMG this is aswome, your so lucky.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know, its a though situation. I guess you have to ask your self what do you want out of this girl. If you want to hit and run than thats cool but you got to understand that she will take it really really hard. She already probobly thinks her life is horrible due to her problem and than you can even make it worse. If you think that you can date here long term than i would continue but if not than just be friends with her.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a decision you have to make...personally, I'm a sucker for a hottie, I guess I'm pretty superficial, but at least I recognize it.

I don't like the "hit and run" option unless it's mutual, otherwise it's disrespectful. It sounds like you're really playing up this intelligence thing, but if she's really a box of rocks then perhaps she qualifies for booty call...