Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB8abroad is sending weird signals

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this HB lives in another contry. We arrange to meet up for some days. All is ok, but today she says she can't afford to meet up because she must travel a long way, hotel etc etc.

Is she gold-digging me, playing me or just plain being a dramawh0re? I will add some more details here. Please advice on what her intentions might me. I need some input.

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GIVE ME STRENGHT GUYS!

When I like a girl I loose game and become a total pyssy. BE STRONG TARGET!

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the fu.ck?

you are meeting up with random foreign women from the net...?

tbh you sound like a complete retard with this situation....
explain the details more...

--------------------------------------
what is your signature about? 70 what to go? random foreign women?

NO MA'AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't you find a girl, even another HB8, in your own country? The game is tough enough without having an international border divide you...

That said, if you still want to pursue this, be wary of what her true intentions may be (i.e. looking for citizenship, money, marriage of convenience, etc.)

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some girls here that are interested, and about 4-5 prospects, but I want THIS ONE GIRL haha! The brain works in mysterious ways. Btw she's hotter than my local girls by far. I'm not too good looking so most girls I get are average at best. Most are a bit below.

I really think she likes me, and she has in no way at all seemed like a golddigger.

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here are my theories:

* She actually cannot afford to meet up
* She is dating several guys
* She don't want to waste more time on me
* She's waiting for me to give her some cash so we can meet up
* ???

My gameplan as of now is not very good. I'm just not sure what to do...

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok let me try to remove some limiting beliefs here.

* I have had lots of girls that are as good looking as HBabroad
* My game is improving everyday
* This is not the end of the world
* Accept the fact that this girl is lost, and move on instead of clinging on to this shyte for a while

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Target 100, send her the money quickly before she changes her mind about meeting you since you genuinely like her. Women love a gentleman and someone who knows how to treat a lady....who knows maybe she might just let you fcuk her.

PS. I think she is really interested in you too.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well maybe the OP lives in Liechtenstein or some tiny country somewhere. In some parts of the world if you live on a border it's very common to travel to other countries very often.

Having said that, if the chick is visiting you often, it may be right to help pay for her to come. Keep things mostly even, if you're both traveling then it's not appropriate for either to pay for the other.

Ask here and you'll get bright-lines rules, "Never pay for the chick" or whatever. But use your best judgment. Keep things even and you won't be played.

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

For starters, I haven't met this chick online, haha! We met when I was abroad on vacation.

I tested wether she wanted money by hinting that I buy her some stuff and she was not interested in my cash at all, so thats a plus.

We just talked on the phone and I really feel that she is the right girl for me. She is:

* Good looking, cute face and nice body
* Good personality, not a wh0re, not a golddigger
* Perfect age for me
* I'm in love.

weekender

Don Juan
Reaction score
Target_100 said:
UPDATE:

For starters, I haven't met this chick online, haha! We met when I was abroad on vacation.

I tested wether she wanted money by hinting that I buy her some stuff and she was not interested in my cash at all, so thats a plus.

We just talked on the phone and I really feel that she is the right girl for me. She is:

* Good looking, cute face and nice body
* Good personality, not a wh0re, not a golddigger
* Perfect age for me
* I'm in love.

You are digging deep hole, mate.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you're already fvcked, you're way more interested in her than she is in you. if she was super into you, she would find a way to get money to see you. i've seen a co-worker lie to her girlfriend to borrow money to buy a gift for a man she was interested in. this is what girls will do for you when they want you, they'll just about do anything.