HB8/9 playing games via text

tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
please respond, much appreciated.

So very high interest - F-close on first to 4th dates - even talked about becoming exclusive - says she's fallen for me already etc. BUT she's always been difficult via text - she wont text me first - when I text her she wont take any ****yness - just ignores it and doesnt reply when I try to use ****y funny on her via text (she responds well to it in person though). Problem is she is away for 12 days (now ony 9 left) so we can only really text - and she isnt responding to my texts again - maybe I was too ****y? now I've sent her 3 short messages over 2 days with no response. I sent so many because I wanted to reward for her calling me when she go there......

What can I do if she isnt responding? I dont want to loose contact over the 2 weeks.... dont want the tension to die - anything to keep the buzz going???

More info:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=191824

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What can I do if she isnt responding?
You can stop texting her! You're losing points with each unanswered text. You look needy. You look LOST without her, that you have no life without her.

She'll notice when you stop texting her. Right now you may very well be irritating her. And she knows this text thing is your achilles heel and darn if she isn't milking it!

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you what many other guys here preach... Do try to avoid texting so much. Text her only when she initiates and is behaving and meeting your expectations.

Texting or initiating too much comes off as clingy. You need to SHOW her that you are the prize and if she wants your attention she better try hard.

I just got a text from a girl I meet trough school who seems to have interest for me (laughs at all my jokes... even the unfunny ones) and exchanged phones with during a classroom event. I never bothered texting her nor initiating and after 3 days I got a text from her. Replied with a suave sexy innuendo like response and got another reply from her which I totally consider unnecessary (testing her interest level which in this case seem above average). Makes you feel good because you know she was thinking about you :) Better strike the iron while its hot on this one and pull my moves but ANYHOW... I'm going off topic.

If she is really interested on you she'll try to keep in contact with you. If not.. well thank her she's not wasting your time.

Remember to reward her for her interest with minor praises, attention, and such. Also punish disinterest with further disinterest, ignorance, and aloofness.

One last note... MAKE SURE to get more options. It really helps you bro.

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remove yourself from the equation. You have failed. Move on.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's traveling getting more d!cks. Leave the girl alone. Theres nothing you can do to get more interest unless its removing yourself from her.

tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
She's traveling getting more d!cks. Leave the girl alone. Theres nothing you can do to get more interest unless its removing yourself from her.
no lol - its just a planned trip to go home to see her parents for 12 days in the holidays. I haven't failed! I am almost 100% sure she is just playing games - cause she knows I'll fold because she gave me a call the first day she got there so she can say its my fault if I don't contact her and that I'm the one that didnt contact her.

She's not ****ing other guys lol chill out!

If I was going to have just one convo with her what would it be? Maybe I should give her one call for V-day as a reward for calling me the first day? I'll just ignore the texting bs maybe call her out in a playful way? Dont make a big deal out of just contacting her once - that cant be the end of the world!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnnyventana said:
You can stop texting her! You're losing points with each unanswered text. You look needy. You look LOST without her, that you have no life without her.

She'll notice when you stop texting her. Right now you may very well be irritating her. And she knows this text thing is your achilles heel and darn if she isn't milking it!
I second this.

Just leave her alone for now. Women HATE needy men and the more you chase the more she will back off. This is textbook stuff.

Your way of increasing your value is to back off and go cold, make her wonder about you and why you're not calling. A touch of paranoia can drive a woman crazy for a guy.

tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I second this.

Just leave her alone for now. Women HATE needy men and the more you chase the more she will back off. This is textbook stuff.

Your way of increasing your value is to back off and go cold, make her wonder about you and why you're not calling. A touch of paranoia can drive a woman crazy for a guy.
YES ok this does sound about right............. thanks

BUT BUT - she did call me - if I don't call her back she could say I was the ******* for not calling her back? - we had agreed to talk about some important plans we have today! if we dont talk about them soon they will go cold and not happen and if we dont talk for 12 days surely the attraction will die - I have realised striking while the iron is hot is very important!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
That's exactly how many girls in the beginning stages. You haven't made it to the top of their list.

Remember, early on you are trying to become a habit for her. You must get your hooks in, then vanish.

At the first sign of bs - 10 days of NC. It works wonders. You'll have THEM confessing feelings.

tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
That's exactly how many girls in the beginning stages. You haven't made it to the top of their list.

Remember, early on you are trying to become a habit for her. You must get your hooks in, then vanish.

At the first sign of bs - 10 days of NC. It works wonders. You'll have THEM confessing feelings.
I bet your right here - but I think she thinks this is some kind of game - what if she doesnt break? There are some things we really need to get organised if we are going travelling together in 2 weeks time - at this rate it wont happen (and yes it has to be in two weeks)

I htought I had hooks in - I think she's playing this - she loves the game I think - I've seen her get all excited when I folded under smaller little games like this - its like she got really happy! haha

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tomato said:
if we dont talk for 12 days surely the attraction will die - I have realised striking while the iron is hot is very important!
Aha! This is one of the biggest falling points for so many guys! I remember thinking exactly the same thing and would always try to act quick...before she lost interest, before she met someone else etc.

In other words I was scared to lose her, insecure, desperate, needy...the very traits that scare women off.

Sometimes you have to let these plans fall through and show her you're not willing to chase her and don't need her. This is one of the most powerful ways to increase interest.

I had this same scenario with the girl I'm seeing now. I came on a little too strong at first and I noticed her interest dropping. We discussed a date for the following week, but I hadn't heard from her so I decided to leave her alone and make other arrangements instead.

It took a month for her to come round, but her interest had shot up again. She admitted she'd been thinking about me a lot and that she really likes me. Now she's the one coming on strong and I'm the one with the power.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are pretty much screwed with this girl bro.

You are way too invested, outcome dependent and needy. You can smell it in the way your typing.

Eventually she will see you for who you really are; at this point your an actor, pretending to be confident, but are insecure and scared behind the curtain.

Why aren't you meeting new girls? You had sex with this broad on the 1st date and you think she's high quality?! Please tell me you don't think your the first guy she has slept with right away?

She's a 'ho and as we say; 'hos belong to everyone!

Your first mistake was becoming emotional for the wrong type of girl. She will eat you up and spit you out if you continue on this path.

Stop over-analyzing and thinking she will lose interest in you. I told you in your other thread; IF IT AINT BROKE DON'T FIX IT! You ignored my advice, you can still catch yourself NOW and just STOP!

Don't call, don't text anymore, she will be back soon and then you can carry on.

What true Don Juan texts a girl 3x with no reply, then calls???

PIMP

tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
VDAY - excuse to be a bit cheeky romantic? give her a call and ****y comedy her?

ok havent texted since yesterday at 9 - i sent:

"game alert, Drop the games!"

haven't sent anything or called today - even though we planned to talk yesterday about the plans - this could have been a really cool fun thing to do with her - another chance like this wont come soon thats the only problem - its just us two travelling across europe for 36 hours on the 25th - it would be epic and seal us together like nothing else - but yes I wont text her anymore - if anything I might just call her tomorrow pretending I havent even noticed and maybe tell her I'm going to have to go with someone else if she's going to be like this...... I think she's still testing me atm to see if i'll chase

not insecure or needy - its just I have been gaming for a while and she is genuinely a very good fit compared to 99% of girls I have met.

yes I think she has had a one night stand and a one week fling...... but I think thats it (apart from an LTR before uni) she's been quite open about it which I like - honesty is refreshing

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, Dude. Get a day job. Why are you investing so much in this thrab. This girl is a jump-off. There ain't nothing worthy of a relationship with her. Relationship material girls don't do these things.

I can assure you that she's with the old/next dude while she is traveling. Your too dumb to realize this. You have been gaming for a while? What the hell is this. Are you making money from gaming chicks? You seem like a wack dude so your going to get wack females. Get your game up and the quality of woman that you deal with will also be beter.

and you believe her when she said she had 1 one night stand and one one week fling?? Any true player of the game would know what this means.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tomato said:
VDAY - excuse to be a bit cheeky romantic? give her a call and ****y comedy her?

ok havent texted since yesterday at 9 - i sent:

if anything I might just call her tomorrow pretending I havent even noticed and maybe tell her I'm going to have to go with someone else if she's going to be like this...... I think she's still testing me atm to see if i'll chase

Girls test guys this way to see if they're clingy or overbearing, so if it is a test then you're flunking in the worst way. But judging by the fact that you can't leave her alone and you're strategising ways to get her attention, I would say she's genuinely starting to get creeped out.

You can't call a girl pretending to be indifferent or cool. The very act of calling her, texting her and chasing her when she's not responding shows desperation and clinginess.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOOOOO!! LOL Bro, she didn't respond to your previous 3 texts, why would calling her on top of this be a good idea? You are so far in the clouds you can't see straight.

Please tell me you didn't really send that?? Again, I will repeat what I said above because I don't think its sinking in. You are screwed with this girl; you are outcome dependent, needy and insecure about your relationship with her as evident by your creeper status texting and call planning.

it would be epic and seal us together like nothing else - but yes I wont text her anymore - if anything I might just call her tomorrow pretending I havent even noticed
It WOULD'VE been epic.... IF you would have realized that she is a 'ho and should at best be a late night booty call, not a girl you invested so much emotional/mental energy in.

The part in bold tells me that you don't get it...at all!

and maybe tell her I'm going to have to go with someone else if she's going to be like this...... I think she's still testing me atm to see if i'll chase
LOL... that won't do jack bro. You don't overtly call a girl out and say she's playing games. That won't suddenly spark her interest, because its CRYSTAL CLEAR that the person who has more invested in this situation is you.

not insecure or needy - its just I have been gaming for a while and she is genuinely a very good fit compared to 99% of girls I have met.
If your not insecure or needy, why are you doing your best to act like you are? She's a good fit eh? Give me 3 reasons why she's a good fit outside of the fact that you phucked her like the 'ho she is?

yes I think she has had a one night stand and a one week fling...... but I think thats it (apart from an LTR before uni) she's been quite open about it which I like - honesty is refreshing
You've been gaming for a while and yet you are failing to remember the basic rules. Never.... believe what a woman says, watch her actions. Now based on that, tell me; do you think she has high interest in you right now after your little text meltdown? You have no way to verify whether she's being honest or not....which is WHY you should be meeting more girls.

I know I'm sounding harsh, but I'm trying to wake you up. This will not end well, the cat is out of the hat and you have been exposed.

PIMP

tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
NOOOOO!! LOL Bro, she didn't respond to your previous 3 texts, why would calling her on top of this be a good idea? You are so far in the clouds you can't see straight.

Please tell me you didn't really send that?? Again, I will repeat what I said above because I don't think its sinking in. You are screwed with this girl; you are outcome dependent, needy and insecure about your relationship with her as evident by your creeper status texting and call planning.

It WOULD'VE been epic.... IF you would have realized that she is a 'ho and should at best be a late night booty call, not a girl you invested so much emotional/mental energy in.

The part in bold tells me that you don't get it...at all!

LOL... that won't do jack bro. You don't overtly call a girl out and say she's playing games. That won't suddenly spark her interest, because its CRYSTAL CLEAR that the person who has more invested in this situation is you.

If your not insecure or needy, why are you doing your best to act like you are? She's a good fit eh? Give me 3 reasons why she's a good fit outside of the fact that you phucked her like the 'ho she is?

You've been gaming for a while and yet you are failing to remember the basic rules. Never.... believe what a woman says, watch her actions. Now based on that, tell me; do you think she has high interest in you right now after your little text meltdown? You have no way to verify whether she's being honest or not....which is WHY you should be meeting more girls.

I know I'm sounding harsh, but I'm trying to wake you up. This will not end well, the cat is out of the hat and you have been exposed.

PIMP
Lol I know I'm sounding a bit like it but its because your coming to me with preconceptions of me being some kind of desperate n00b. I've been playing this game 5 years now and I had a really good 2.5yr relationship with the hottest girl in my very successful social circle, 8/9, I was the man (have any of you guys done that?). Look I know what your all saying but two texts were sent together so its more like two texts and SHE CALLED ME FROM ANOTHER country - far more investment than a text as soon as she go there -she's staying with her parents and hanging with her sis etc - damm you guys are paranoid as hell! This really isnt as bad as your all making it out to be - I havent ****ed anything up -by texting too much. I do thank you however for reminding me that if I continued to fall for her games that I'd loose value. I think there is a small chance she is maybe having a thing with someone there but I suppose thats not a biggie because she's coming back soon and wont see him again so its not a big deal.

Guys stop treating me like I have no clue - if you thought I was a mPUA you would be reading what I wrote differently - no need to assume I'm ****ing it up - I know I havent

Why shouldnt you call out a girl on her games? I'm laughing about her playing silly games like shes the bratty little sister.

what actually might be happening that you guys are missing because your all so insecure and paranoid: She feels insecure and like I might not like her enough and she even said to me "do you want me just because of sex" so she might be doing this because she wants reassurance from me that I'm not a player and I will be there for her and want to actually text her even when i'm not just down the road for a booty call - this could be the very misguided attempt at seeking a little validation and qualification because I seem out of her league and have been playing very hard to get compared to anyone she normally meets - she's not used to it and feels like I dont like her and wants reassurance because my status makes her insecure She might also be pissed because a girl posted on my fb wall yesterday and suggested meeting up at my place today....

btw the reason I'm acting oddly is because I had a pretty bad breakup about 8 weeks ago from a girl I was with for 2.5 years that I really loved - so I'm still getting over her really so I'm not very needy because I havent had any interest in any other girls till a few weeks ago - this one because she is a very solid 8/9.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Aha! This is one of the biggest falling points for so many guys! I remember thinking exactly the same thing and would always try to act quick...before she lost interest, before she met someone else etc.
Even when things are going great, 10 days of NC works wonders.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
You had sex with this broad on the 1st date and you think she's high quality?! Please tell me you don't think your the first guy she has slept with right away?
I once would agree with you. But I had sex with my gf within 15 minutes of meeting her, and (after extensive research) she turned out to be the best girl I've ever dated. Prettiest. Sexiest. Least jaded. Most honest. Sweetest. Best reputation. A man should sleep with a woman as quickly as possible. It's for psychological reasons. Once she has sex she goes from focusing on your flaws to focusing on your strengths. 4 months later, even though she's way too pretty for me, she is stalking me.

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm laughing about her playing silly games like shes the bratty little sister.
This thread very much makes me doubt the above. Your calling 'her out' text was lame! I know you THINK she will stop because you called her out. But in reality what you really said was, "These games are driving me batty. Stop it please!" And what she thought was, "My gawd is he easy to F with. This is fun. I'm winning. And I'm not going to stop."

Seriously Tomato, if that's your real name ;), if you are going to post here, at least try and listen and stop defending what clearly is not working. Learn.

Your words above are meaningless, if not harmful. Rather than call her out, stop texting her like a B!

In other words, if she knows it bothers you when she doesn't reply, SIMPLY stop texting. Remove that stupid power and game that YOU gave her. Use her no-responding, against her. It's simple really.