Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB10 Can't pull

Daniel_miles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to get my life together and I need to know where and what to do to pull.

I'm 19 and can't goto the clubs here in the UK because I have been banned for drug possesion and supply. I Don't have any hobbies so I don't know where to go to pull girls. I rarely leave the house.

I'm a HB10 and my personality is great considering my illness (depression) I just need to know where to go and what to do. Most girls don't seem to want to talk to me so it must be to do with the way I start conversation.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a Hot Babe 10?

cjyogz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i think this just might be a rare occasionn, a man too confident to realise what he's doing wrong, rather than a bloke who's a wussy and isn't confident at all to realise what he's doing wrong.

I think ur too confident with ur looks, i mean, i'm not gay so i don't really know if ur a h10, but ur not ugly thats for sure.

Here, read the DJ Bible, its got links to Topics that other fabulous members have shared with use. I think there's one in there by pook that really hit the jackpot with me. If u see one by pook, read it. If you read this, and try what you read out, u'll get better results with the lovely ladies.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe you feel like you're taking a risk and questioning your "HB 10" status if you go out of your way to talk to a girl and she shoots you down. So instead you'll decide to hang back and get approached; that way your success rate will be much higher and you can keep telling yourself how "HB 10" you are.

Get that out of your head. We're all human. Models get shot down, rock stars get shot down, it happens to everybody. Start making moves and approaching women. I respect a guy who has a 25 out of 50 success rate than I do the guy who has a 5 out of 5 rate because his ego won't let him take a risk.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a 10 plenty of girls would just hit on you whenever you're out on the street or in a shop.

Get over it - you're not that good looking.

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
well if you look like a hotbabe10 then you're probally a tranny or look a bit too much like a girl.

Now if you can't goto clubs/bars/events then you're going to have to start cold approaching women. Just start at cafe's and supermarkets there should always be atleast one babe walking around by herself just get some techniques from this site and put them into action.