Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB10, b*tch-face and attitude - what do you do???

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All my approaches were to girls who gave given me signs of attraction by smiling or giving me a seductive look or approaching me themselves.

But imagine a scene... HB10, GORGEOUS, stands out, every man in a bar or party got his eyes on her. She gives no signs, has that b*tch attitude and shield up.

Guys come up and try the "Hi, whats your name?" boring appraoch - she kind of talks a bit and blows them off.

Some *******s come up and try the "I'm not one of those guys, you're not special" and yet she is just as cold.

Others ignore her and she ignores them.

You are alone, without friends or even if you are with friends.

What the hell do you do? These women seem completely and entirely unapproachable.

You being nice - nada. You being ******* - nada (cuz there are plenty of them too).

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walking Anomaly said:
Who cares...have fun and tell her she should join you...blows ya off? tell her thats too bad...and keep on dancin/drinkin/etc.
A non-dancing bar.

I mean like a place where people just sit and talk and have dinner.

Not like a get crazy place.

Calm.

I been to such places.

Its a place where people want to come to relax and have a drink. OFTEN by themselves!

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice and perfect your game. And when you see her you won't think about it. The best approaches are the ones you DON'T think about. Other day I was talking to this girl I never thought about it at all. Only thing I ever thought about was asking her number. Basically the way to get HB10s is... well either get your game down and be on that day. Or don't think about it. Its not that hard to get a hb10 and to tell you the truth the ***** shield comes down pretty quickly. At a club I might have a big problem doing it, but anywhere else its way easier. Heres a little thing I've found helps me when talking to a HB10. Find something you don't like. I remember once I talked to the hottest girl I ever met. In my head I said to myself see shes not perfect I see she had a zit recently. Pick something out. Remember she dosent have **** on you. Hb10s are common compared to real men. If she rejects you who cares. You can get another with some time.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about not talk to her at all. She is a stuck up *****. Leave her alone don't feed her ego.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
All my approaches were to girls who gave given me signs of attraction by smiling or giving me a seductive look or approaching me themselves.

But imagine a scene... HB10, GORGEOUS, stands out, every man in a bar or party got his eyes on her. She gives no signs, has that b*tch attitude and shield up.

Guys come up and try the "Hi, whats your name?" boring appraoch - she kind of talks a bit and blows them off.

Some *******s come up and try the "I'm not one of those guys, you're not special" and yet she is just as cold.

What the hell do you do? These women seem completely and entirely unapproachable.

You being nice - nada. You being ******* - nada (cuz there are plenty of them too).
What I would do?

Nada.

Damn, women are so plentiful and there I stand giving top :up: points just because she is a HB10 and yet she has done squat for me? I am outta there!

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So instead of trying your skills and trying to get her because you definately want her you will just bail?

Then we can do this to ALL women and just masturbate...

You realize she is cold because she has POWER of looks and she wants a man who can disarm her.

Inside she can be a fluffy bunny if you show her that you have more power and that you are not intimidated.

Ignoring her and doing power shows you are a wuss because she KNOWS you want it!

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Give it your best shot. There are dozens of pointers on how to do something different on this site, in the forum and in some of the tips and articles. I'd suggest things, but you are your own man and I want you to figure something out that will work for you personally.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not actually a *****... it's a protection sheild. You'd have one too if you got hit on 50 times a day. It's alot easier to dismiss guys at hello than listen to 30 minutes of boring dribble while her eyes roll back in her head. She found a way to get out quick, and it works. I can't blame her.

You need to find a way to go in, without conveying interest so as she can't shoot you down. Odds are she's not there alone.

Go up to the group and ask anyone in the group BUT her. They'll appreciate the attention because she's normally the one getting most of it. Get someones opinion on an interesting topic. Give a time constraint saying you have to leave soon (first thing anyone thinks when you approach them is when is he going to leave). This will put them at ease.

Lock yourself in by jokingly taking one of their seats, their place, or looking as though you're in the middle and their talking to you. You're still ignoring your target.

Tease her a little bit, push her away. She'll wonder why you're not hitting on her. Teach the group something cool. Magic, psychology, esp, a bar game, etc...

Tell the group "I've been kind of ignoring your friend, do you mind if i borrow her for a bit." They're more than likely going to say yes if you did everything right.

Isolate your target. Demonstrate higher value... go for the close.

Cheers.
- mav

On a side note... every very attractive woman is like this.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is typical

^^^
His way would work also as I've seen some MM students do this.

In my case what I'd do is PLOW, PLOW, PLOW. Once you have a strong frame, PLOW, and hook quickly then you should be good going in. Don't get scared because she is acting like a bitvh.

There were many girl's I've opened and was real bitvhy and like 5 seconds after their laughing there ass off.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
So instead of trying your skills and trying to get her because you definately want her you will just bail?
Yup

Babnik said:
Then we can do this to ALL women and just masturbate...
It's one of djbr's rules: never reward bad behavior.

This of course being completely different to do this to all women.

Babnik said:
You realize she is cold because she has POWER of looks and she wants a man who can disarm her.
I hope she finds him. I am out.

Babnik said:
Inside she can be a fluffy bunny if you show her that you have more power and that you are not intimidated.
I could use this same effort to nail like, ten girls.

Babnik said:
Ignoring her and doing power shows you are a wuss because she KNOWS you want it!
Shows I am a wuss to whom?! To her?

And I care about that because...?

Look, if a woman is so full of herself like you described I am out. Simply because I do not want to jump through hoops to get some azz. I want geniune desire and pleasure. If I have to bring A+ game all the time and can't relax for a while... that's not exactly my definition of pleasure.

Simple actually.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
syncmaster said:
She's not actually a *****... it's a protection sheild. You'd have one too if you got hit on 50 times a day. It's alot easier to dismiss guys at hello than listen to 30 minutes of boring dribble while her eyes roll back in her head. She found a way to get out quick, and it works. I can't blame her.

You need to find a way to go in, without conveying interest so as she can't shoot you down. Odds are she's not there alone.

Go up to the group and ask anyone in the group BUT her. They'll appreciate the attention because she's normally the one getting most of it. Get someones opinion on an interesting topic. Give a time constraint saying you have to leave soon (first thing anyone thinks when you approach them is when is he going to leave). This will put them at ease.

Lock yourself in by jokingly taking one of their seats, their place, or looking as though you're in the middle and their talking to you. You're still ignoring your target.

Tease her a little bit, push her away. She'll wonder why you're not hitting on her. Teach the group something cool. Magic, psychology, esp, a bar game, etc...

Tell the group "I've been kind of ignoring your friend, do you mind if i borrow her for a bit." They're more than likely going to say yes if you did everything right.

Isolate your target. Demonstrate higher value... go for the close.

Cheers.
- mav

No, often they are very very much alone and seeking to hook up with someone WORTHY.

I've seen it happen. The guy who gets a woman like that usually says something (hell knows what) and that makes her laugh and she is suddenly nice.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you need a neg hit

"I like your nails, are they real?"

etc...

you need to use lots of them

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
If it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, and walks like a duck...it's a duck.

I've met plenty of very attractive women that are exceedingly friendly. I work with a 9.5 that is actually a little TOO nice, and I occasionally have to excuse myself because it gets to be slightly irritating.

Are you saying when she goes to the bar you have to excuse yourself because she talks to everyone? I doubt it.

Try going to a bar with a hb and leave her alone for 3 minutes.. she WILL get approached. Big difference between the work environment and the bar.

I've been around women that are friendly, outgoing, but as soon as they get to the bar, they clam up when random guys start trying to talk to them. I've been to the bar and approached women from behind and started talking to them, they didn't even bother to turn around and look at me. These weren't even hot babes, they were fat!

Yeah, I'd say in this type of environment, I could see how getting her to laugh would instantly disarm her. Babnik are you saying the guys who seem to have more luck open with something funny? I could see how that could happen, it could at least get her attention, but you would have to be a naturally funny guy, or she's going to get bored with you.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rrrrr said:
Are you saying when she goes to the bar you have to excuse yourself because she talks to everyone? I doubt it.

Try going to a bar with a hb and leave her alone for 3 minutes.. she WILL get approached. Big difference between the work environment and the bar.

I've been around women that are friendly, outgoing, but as soon as they get to the bar, they clam up when random guys start trying to talk to them. I've been to the bar and approached women from behind and started talking to them, they didn't even bother to turn around and look at me. These weren't even hot babes, they were fat!

Yeah, I'd say in this type of environment, I could see how getting her to laugh would instantly disarm her. Babnik are you saying the guys who seem to have more luck open with something funny? I could see how that could happen, it could at least get her attention, but you would have to be a naturally funny guy, or she's going to get bored with you.

Yeah, this is what I call a real game... this is the kind of stuff I want to learn!

I want to learn to pick up cold-hearted b*tches who will be cold hearted NOT only to supplicating NICE guys but to *******s who think they can get women just by being *******s.

I want to freaking know the ART of lowering a woman down to your level, increase your own level, in an interesting playful manner WITHOUT insults.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:

The extreme Male will get the extreme Female, nature at work. :)