Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB10.9.8.7.....7.8.9.10's?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
As far as a womans looks. You first see her and have never spoken to her yet have this "perfect person" picture in your mind. If you do get the nerve to approach and get to know her as a person how far does your "HB" scale shift either way? If she's a twit, AW etc. Does she lower from an HB10 etc in your view? Or if she's a 7 and is a great person does your "HB" scale of her attractiveness raise her looks in your opinions?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • fvcakble or not fvckable
  • fvck buddy material or not fvck buddy material
  • girlfriend material or not girlfriend material
  • Marriage material or not marriage material

Those are my criteria. The first you know off the bat, the rest come with time.

Spartan301

Don Juan
Reaction score
the scale system actually was created in the pickup community, but can really screw up your game if you don't keep it in perspective.

Just think about it this way; most people give a certain number to certain women based on THEIR judgement. This can really mess up someone's game because if that person has a mindset of 'I'm having a hard time talking to the 9's or 10's' then all they will talk to are the less attractive women that they still consider 'in league.'

Not only that, there's the obvious difference in men's tastes. A skinny blonde to one guy can be an Ace (11) while to me that's a 6. On the other hand, I could see a brunette with a little bit more figure and huge breasts as a 10, and the other guy can call her a 5 for being fat. Actually, this is a true discussion I had with someone I knew.

In the grand scheme of things, the number system REALLY doesn't matter. It was used in old pickup forums as a way to describe how hot a female is, but once again, that's in the eye of the beholder.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fvcked a girl last Friday night who, in my mind, was a perfect 10. Her eyes were sooo beautifully green, and dilated. Her mouth was so succulent, seductive. Her breasts were Unbelievably firm, yet a hand-ful. She knew she was blessed. She was a scientific girl, a realist. She had her own mind, intellectual. That turned me on even more. Her pvssy looked magnificent. Her skin was sooooo smooth. She told me that she's heard that all her adult life (24 years). I told her that THAT is sooo important, soft skin. There's nothing worse than non-smooth almost "manly" skin on a woman. Those are the below 7s imo. I don't like freckles either. She had a perfect tan. Her ass was sooo beautiful. I fvcked her for hours, her pvss was not as tight as a couple of other younger girls I've fvcked, but she came so much, it was such a turn-on. She had me feel her literally dripping wet pvssy. I put it up to my nose and said, "Hmmm, smells like condom." She fit me well. So I think that that's the criteria you should have for a woman, Does her body fit you well? and do you like her eyes/face?

Sure there are "knockout" girls out there, thin, curvy, showing a lot of skin, but is that so-called "hotas5" girl right for Your body, Your face? You don't know until you fvck it.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I fvcked a girl last Friday night who, in my mind, was a perfect 10. Her eyes were sooo beautifully green, and dilated. Her mouth was so succulent, seductive. Her breasts were Unbelievably firm, yet a hand-ful. She knew she was blessed. She was a scientific girl, a realist. She had her own mind, intellectual. That turned me on even more. Her pvssy looked magnificent. Her skin was sooooo smooth. She told me that she's heard that all her adult life (24 years). I told her that THAT is sooo important, soft skin. There's nothing worse than non-smooth almost "manly" skin on a woman. Those are the below 7s imo. I don't like freckles either. She had a perfect tan. Her ass was sooo beautiful. I fvcked her for hours, her pvss was not as tight as a couple of other younger girls I've fvcked, but she came so much, it was such a turn-on. She had me feel her literally dripping wet pvssy. I put it up to my nose and said, "Hmmm, smells like condom."
Pics or it didn't happen ;)

supernaut767

Reaction score
For me most 9's or 10's would fall straight away. No woman can live up to the crushingly hard imaginary standard in my head for one. Pretty soon their imperfections surface, the small twitch in their left eye, wispy voice, odd blemish on their nose etc. This makes me more confident to talk to them and ultimately helps me build rapport and endears me to them.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I fvcked a girl last Friday night who, in my mind, was a perfect 10. Her eyes were sooo beautifully green, and dilated. Her mouth was so succulent, seductive. Her breasts were Unbelievably firm, yet a hand-ful. She knew she was blessed. She was a scientific girl, a realist. She had her own mind, intellectual. That turned me on even more. Her pvssy looked magnificent. Her skin was sooooo smooth. She told me that she's heard that all her adult life (24 years). I told her that THAT is sooo important, soft skin. There's nothing worse than non-smooth almost "manly" skin on a woman. Those are the below 7s imo. I don't like freckles either. She had a perfect tan. Her ass was sooo beautiful. I fvcked her for hours, her pvss was not as tight as a couple of other younger girls I've fvcked, but she came so much, it was such a turn-on. She had me feel her literally dripping wet pvssy. I put it up to my nose and said, "Hmmm, smells like condom." She fit me well. So I think that that's the criteria you should have for a woman, Does her body fit you well? and do you like her eyes/face?

Sure there are "knockout" girls out there, thin, curvy, showing a lot of skin, but is that so-called "hotas5" girl right for Your body, Your face? You don't know until you fvck it.
And then you woke up. Finish high school, and you might get chances with girls like that.