Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB with a boyfriend

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this HB that works in the same building (I know... Don't **** where you eat... But, we work in a fairly large building so I rarely see her) that I have been talking to. Before I really got a chance to talk to her, she jumped into a relationship with this guy.

Anyways, I went out with her and a bunch of friends to the bar last week. She was there without her boyfriend. Me and her were flirting back and forth most of the night. I neg'd her and threw some c and f at her and she was receptive. Long story short, I'm making out with her in the back of the car.

What should I do now? Just keep at it and hope she breaks up with her bf?

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... how MANY balls do you want to spend? (kidding..spanish guy asked me that once)

How ballsy are you?

What a weaker man would do: He would turn it into "I love you and you should leave that jerk" thing.. and would be disappointed.

OR -

What a real man would do

Continue with her.. don't brag about it, don't pressure her, but don't lie about it. Make sure it's a pleasure for you and her. Sex for fun is something women DO understand. If the man understands this too, they get more attracted emotionally.

Don't pressure her about the break up, though. Let her do what she wants. If she suddenly decides to stop with you, that's cool too. - BE THE GUY A WOMAN 'EXPERIENCES' her sexual fantasies with. :)

If she wants to break it off with him, if you work with the guy..you may consider telling him (with the girl there too) that you two will be seeing each other. - Then set him up with a HOT girl friend of yours. (Tends to help things.)

OH - AND DATE OTHER WOMEN AT THE SAME TIME, TOO

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante1a said:
What a real man would do

Continue with her.. don't brag about it, don't pressure her, but don't lie about it. Make sure it's a pleasure for you and her. Sex for fun is something women DO understand. If the man understands this too, they get more attracted emotionally.

Don't pressure her about the break up, though. Let her do what she wants. If she suddenly decides to stop with you, that's cool too. - BE THE GUY A WOMAN 'EXPERIENCES' her sexual fantasies with. :)

If she wants to break it off with him, if you work with the guy..you may consider telling him (with the girl there too) that you two will be seeing each other. - Then set him up with a HOT girl friend of yours. (Tends to help things.)

OH - AND DATE OTHER WOMEN AT THE SAME TIME, TOO
That is pretty much what I've been doing. I think her current boyfriend is dull and boring and she wants to have fun. Her boyfriend left her at the bar alone with guys. I guess I'll just keep talking/hanging out with her and see what happens.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop her! Forget about a b1tch that will cheat with you because she will cheat on you as well. A relationship that begins on lies and deceit is doomed for failure.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tick37 said:
Drop her! Forget about a b1tch that will cheat with you because she will cheat on you as well. A relationship that begins on lies and deceit is doomed for failure.
Who sais I'm getting married to this chick?

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are obviously wanting a relationship.

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, that's fine... just f>ck her and then leave her.

don't expect to put anything more than that. you're going to end up being hurt.

You know in your heart it won't work... why think so much?