hb testing me... and I wanna pass it (hehe)

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys

here's the deal, with txt messages. I built up quite high interest level.

I told her I was gonna be in her city in a few weeks. Then she asked what the hell I was gonna do in this city. Then I said

I'm gonna see someone who likes me and I like too...

then she wrote back

"Are you really that sure I like you that much?? (ehehe)"

Haven't responded yet, but I know attraction is high, I mean why would she even write that if she weren't attracted. I decided to play it cool and not answer right away. any cool ideas on how to respond to that?

or should I just ignore it and write her about something completely different in a couple of days?

thx for all help

grandmaster

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
"if you didn't like me, I wouldn't have you eating out of the palm of my hands, waiting on every word"

anything ****y, after a comment like that, you have to keep laying it on thicker

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacAvoy
"if you didn't like me, I wouldn't have you eating out of the palm of my hands, waiting on every word"
Yeah I like that and I'd answer with something similar. Or maybe something like "The way your knees tremble when you see me is a giveaway" or "For all you know I might be talking about one of my many other special ladies"

By the way, don't take this or any comments like this from a girl as a serious test. It's just being cheeky and you should always roll with it, keep digging at each other (neg hitting) and reacting with c+f, kind of like building a repetoire. I'm not big on c+f or neg hitting as a seduction technique, but they're just a fun way of chatting.

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
how about

"A sweet way of telling me you like me! That gives you 5 points. Keep on the good work!"

or

"I knew you like me, but I didn't know that you liked me that much that you'd have to tell me in such a SWEET way... (hehe)"

??