Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB gets weird during sex

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I may be biased...

But if a girl, any girl likes you, and blows you and puts herself on the line, you still don't want to have sex with her, it would offend her a great deal and it would make her feel like a slut.

The house comment was stupid on her part though, but maybe she felt like a sl1t and wanted to convey the message that she doesn't do this very often.

But then again, I may be wrong and she may be the craziest golddigger ever.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't that I didn't want to have sex with her, it was just that I couldn't! But then the other stuff made me annoyed and put me off anyway.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Then she really went weird and said 'I can't BELIEVE you did that to me without a condom! What if I get pregnant - who is going to pay to look after the child?'"

WTF? That comment would have seriously weirded me out. Especially after she told you to go ahead without the damn condom.

BTW, the chances that she would get pregnant from such a short 'encounter' are almost non-existant. As far as STD's go, I don't know what the stats are in the UK, but if your worried whatsoever, wait two weeks and get checked out. Two weeks is plenty long enough to check for 90% of the STD's out there, save for HIV (new tests can check accurately in 3 months now), and Syphilus. Not to preach about STD's, it just that my mom is a nurse, and I've seen some nasty ass pictures of STD infections in her books. Ugh.

I think this girl's thinking is the real problem here anyway. Maybe I'm over reacting, but man, that's some pretty weird **** to say. Lol, that blow job comment was funny though.....Some girls must think that giving a ******* is like doing us a big favor or something, like we couldn't get it from the next chick down the line (who doesn't mind giving bj's). Hell, maybe she was just drunk. Alcohol - gotta love it.

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would stay-away from this comrade!

This russian be-atch is bad-news. At the very least, she is nuts.
Or she could be trying to frame you into marrying her or paying her child support or she's trying to somehow get money outta you. RUN-AWAY from this one!!!!!!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Lol russian *****es are crazy. You shoulda went totally stalin mode on her.

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
I may be biased...

But if a girl, any girl likes you, and blows you and puts herself on the line, you still don't want to have sex with her, it would offend her a great deal and it would make her feel like a slut.

The house comment was stupid on her part though, but maybe she felt like a sl1t and wanted to convey the message that she doesn't do this very often.

This is very true what Ice Cold said. Anytime a gal puts herself out there, and she is rejected sexually, be it your fault, her fault, whatever, she will try to re-frame the interaction that it was you, no matter what the circumstances are. In her mind, you turning her down be it that your were very drunk and couldn't perform, didn't matter. Her self esteem and her sexaulity was on the line, so her only way out was to reframe it and blame you as the aggressor and not the other way around.

TS

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dump her bro and call the cops on her if she comes back. life's too short for broads like that.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL, Russian babes only want one thing. Well, two things counting the house... Then theres the car, ect. Actually, you know what?- They want it all. Eveything but your sperm, anyway.

Get as far away from her as fast as possible and don't look back for any reason. She is ****ing crazy!

:cool:

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thissucks003
This is very true what Ice Cold said. Anytime a gal puts herself out there, and she is rejected sexually, be it your fault, her fault, whatever, she will try to re-frame the interaction that it was you, no matter what the circumstances are. In her mind, you turning her down be it that your were very drunk and couldn't perform, didn't matter. Her self esteem and her sexaulity was on the line, so her only way out was to reframe it and blame you as the aggressor and not the other way around.

TS
No kidding!

Once a girl invited me over to her house (I hardly knew her) and I refused because I had to go home and stop my friend from committing suicide. She refused to listen to any sort of explanation and didn't speak to me for a year.

Reaction score
Say no to Russian HOS!!!!

Never let a chick force your penis into her without a condom - be afraid - very afraid!!! I hope you didn't get her pregnant!!! (just trying to scare you :)).

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the stats, cactus.

Update: she called me last night and said she had a really good time, that she 'did everything because she wanted to' (?) and that 'she regretted some things she said' ....but she didn't say what things.

So she's now on 'Next Row' and I'm watching her carefully....

hitop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
buddy Austin --

Oh and long time no see to all, it's been awhile since I've posted here due to the amount of garbage. To sum it up real EZ, as of right now u are still AFC and u need to bring ur game up. Why? Because u let some dumb broad railroad u into a bull$hit situation u didn't want to be in in the first place and to top it all off u tell us u feel really gulity about the whole mess and then u bought her a cab?

Dude, don't mean to sound harsh on u but u definitely need to review the DJ basics allright. Keep ur head and have more balls when dealing with women, that's a start.

cheers mate

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Austin Allegro
Thanks Hollowpoint. I explained to her it was because I was drunk (although nerves, age and poor circulation come into it as well with me) but she refused to believe me! I'd had half a bottle of champagne and about five large brandies - spirits have the effect of literally anaesthetising the part of my brain that deals with arousal.
Dude I'm telling you, it was the brandy :D

EVERY time I have brandy it ALWAYS dies for the day.

Especially Emporador Brandy (found in the philippines) :D.

Barely had 3 sips of that (not shots, SIPS) and it ruined me RIGHT THEN AND THERE!

Try your best to drill in the concept of Whiskey D*ck to her.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitop, harsh but fair. However, I think the cab was fair enough. She lives a long way from me, doesn't have a car and the buses had stopped running. Plus she bought me a bottle of champagne so the cost balanced out. But yes, I did make a few AFC moves and thanks for pointing that out.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Austin! I think I have a word or two.

You have definetely a 'case' here man.
Nut one? maybe.
Gold digger? ah. definetely.

Anyway, you should know what's on your hands, right?

All I'm saying that what's in your hands has big words "HANDLE WITH CARE" on it.
And I'm not talking about romantic kind of care here...

Surely the Don Juan material is working here like magic.
Especially when you didn't make a needy rush into bed.
(Hah! I wonder that after all, do we need this kind of techniques that work for total b!tches. Who want's hoes after all??)

You gotta ask yourself "what do I want?" When you know the answer, you'll skip lot of pain in the future. Also if the sex isn't your first priority (IT SHOULDN'T BE. NO MATTER WHAT. You should set you and your life as the first priority. B!tches, they come and go. If you don't honestly agree, you aren't close to DJ yet.)
You should ask yourself "What kind of women I want?"

As soon as you set your priorities, know that women are NOTHING special and you know what type of girl YOU want to have, you won't have any problems like this.

I'd like to point out that when people are drunk, they are not confused, they are HONEST with little extra feelings. Think about that.

To sum it up:
I wouldn't trust that kind of woman even one bit.
You have some of the worst red flags here you do not want to see. Ever.
Be the only guy that knows her nature (b!tch) and who says "Let's just be friends"! You'll get a good feeling of that too... Believe me, I know :D

I think I'm done lecturing this time.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW.

If you have a feeling that she is the only one in your quene and you don't have any other targets and you think that you'll have to wait long to find another girl after her... IT'S ONLY YOUR GODDAMN MIND!

Don't listen to it.

3 weeks back I had this girl (from club, lol) at my place, we make out and she seems interested and everything. At one point I just fell asleep (yes, ahahahah I just can't help myself laughing even today.) during making out. So we never had sex.

My mind thought I should go for her and you know what kind of AFC BULL your mind creates when there's some new girl in YOUR world.

Well, it's almost two weeks I saw her at club with a guy. He wasn't that alpha (at all actually) had glasses and looked like those guys I could drive away with one few seconds look. I was talking to my DJ friends like whole night. And saw her kissing him.
I walked home infuriated.

One reason because she was that stupid to choose that kind of guy (again, I could have had an opportunity to show I'm the alpha, but I didn't, so I wasn't that alpha then after all..)
The second reason is that I let my mind create all kind of bull****.

The only thing I would had to do would have been just going there and talk to her. But it was my mind that was comforted of the 'bad' situation.

My point here is...
I said to myself "Hah! kiss those afc guys! I don't care one bit! You're loss".
Then following weekend I had forgotten her, had this good relaxed feeling, letting things go.
I was like "Hey, I'm getting some girl tonight." (it works if you believe it yourself. funny thing)
The one I hit there is currently my fvck-buddy at the moment, and I'm planning to get another this weekend.

I just liked to point out with my story that there is many other women out there and they are EASILY taken to bed if you are man enough and you don't let the mind get a grab over you...
So as soon as you see red-flags that you don't wanna see, you move on. You'll deserve the best if you are this far man.

Cheers.

cyrano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Austin,

sounds like you had a run in with a gold digger for sure. I don't want to sound as though I know it all (not by a long way) but I'm living in Russia at the moment, and have to say that your story is familiar (although not on a personal level).

Women here are amongst the most mercinary I have ever seen!! A guy I play Rugby with here has had a Russian girlfriend for three months. Within a month she was talking about diamond rings, the wedding, and also managed to drop in that she had a kid, which he previously didn't know.

To be crude, she uses sex as a weapon with him- puts out once in a blue moon, and generally tries to get something off of him in return.

Also, my girlfriend/FB works for the visa folk at the embassy here, and sees hundreds of women each week, many of whom are attached to blokes forty years older. I guess it must be the fact that these guys just have absolutely huge... bank balances!

Anyway, you seem to have your head screwed on ok, but I just thought that you ought to know that what you experienced was typical russian female behavior.

Good luck with dodging that bullet!!!