Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB 8 said "Do you like me?" ...

xero88

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Do you like me?" Over the phone. I responded back saying "What makes you think that?" and later on I ask her "do she see me as a friend?" she said yeah, I'm nice, I'm fun to be around, and I can make her laugh really hard. The thing is, she went back w/ her EX. But he treat her like ****, then she kino up with me and even kiss me on the face. Next day, she go back on myspace and tell her ex 'i love you baby!' WTF? lol..

How should I responded to "do you like me?" if she ask me again and deal with this girl next time I see her? Thanks DJ's!

Rejected123

Don Juan
Reaction score
So shes back with her ex...
but shes kissing you

she doesnt seem like the type of girl id go out with but its up to you

if u want her though u could always just say...

"i dunno... why dont u come over and make me ;)"

or something like that

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
xero88 said:
"Do you like me?" Over the phone. I responded back saying "What makes you think that?" and later on I ask her "do she see me as a friend?" she said yeah, I'm nice, I'm fun to be around, and I can make her laugh really hard. The thing is, she went back w/ her EX. But he treat her like ****, then she kino up with me and even kiss me on the face. Next day, she go back on myspace and tell her ex 'i love you baby!' WTF? lol..

How should I responded to "do you like me?" if she ask me again and deal with this girl next time I see her? Thanks DJ's!
What does HB stand for? I know the "H" is Hot, but is the "B" for Broad or *****? lol

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol sounds like a big mess to me. get out of there before it gets worst!

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how should djs handle this situation? im into the same thing here.