Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB 8 said "Do you like me?" ...

xero88

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Do you like me?" Over the phone. I responded back saying "What makes you think that?" and later on I ask her "do she see me as a friend?" she said yeah, I'm nice, I'm fun to be around, and I can make her laugh really hard. The thing is, she went back w/ her EX. But he treat her like ****, then she kino up with me and even kiss me on the face. Next day, she go back on myspace and tell her ex 'i love you baby!' WTF? lol..

How should I responded to "do you like me?" if she ask me again and deal with this girl next time I see her? Thanks DJ's!

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you go and ask her that question? We got an AFC here!
Read the DJ Bible, these are pretty much basics. You appear to be so needy based on the information provided, play it confident.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you see this??? She is a ATTENTION HOR!!! Stay away from her and stop talking to her. You should of learned about this in the DJ Bible. If she asks you if you like her again... Say: "Your alright; but, I got some single girls I like better." Leave it at that and change the subject or walk away.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Do you like me?"

"I like (very brief pause) some things about you."

Say it like you are responding to an accusation of liking nothing about her.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xero88 said:
"Do you like me?" Over the phone. I responded back saying "What makes you think that?" [/qoute]
:up: Nice. Somebody just moved into a position of power.

xero88 said:
...and later on I ask her "do she see me as a friend?"
Damn, you just lost all credibility with her.
xero88 said:
she said yeah, I'm nice,
Yep, you've lost it.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you fuked up with the "do she see me as a friend?" makes you sound like you're a loner and got no friends and a virgin.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's obvious that increasing numbers of absolute morons are coming on here, posting their blather, without having bothered to do even a minimal amount of reading before splattering the board with their idiotic questions. Threads like this should be deleted as soon as they are spotted.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pissed off that I wasted a mouse click to come this bullsh!t thread. Like he said above, at least read before you post. Good God...