Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB 8 interested in me....? No self-confidence

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I have this HB8 interested in me, she's in my class w/me and always tries to hang out w/me but I am always too goddam busy.

Anyways, a few nights ago she called me up from NOWHERE asking me what I was doing that night and if I wanted to see a movie w/her so I was like alright cool, but after that I said we do something that I want to do, and it'll be a surprise.

The surprise was some pool play in underwear, which was fun, but goddam I can't get over the feeling that she is after something else and not interested in me as a person. Sure some will say I shouldn't give a damn, but as a person w/connections that I worked hard to make, skills that I worked hard to hone, and basically a life that i am constantly improving, i feel like she is trying to steal that away from me OR she is trying to get at it and using me as a means.

Now, there's nothing wrong w/that if you think about it because girls want the great catch, but the great catch here thinks he is being seen as a piece of "meat" in a sense.

I think this is a deep seated issue w/me from when I was a huge fatass as a kid in grade school/high school and now that I've changed on the outside A LOT, I still have the deep seated insecurities from before. Help me out here fellas....I can't shake this feeling of insecurity.

----

Also forgot to mention this gal called me out of nowhere and I was surprised because I never gave her my # before and she said she had it from when I called her once a few months ago....wtf

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
You were playing pool with her in her underwear and you DIDNT fukk her. Are you a big Culture Club fan?

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
You were playing pool with her in her underwear and you DIDNT fukk her. Are you a big Culture Club fan?
wtf? pool? no i meant a SWIMMING pool....who plays pool naked? and yes, I did fuk her, but I felt really vulnerable and scared to be alone after that...then I put up my defense s again and felt that she was trying to screw me over and just became really paranoid about WTF she was doing this. I can't accept that people like me....I can't accept that everyone doesn't like me...it's fvcked up. I need help